Changes to the Labyrinth

"
KlausKleenex a écrit :
Lab is one of the best things in the game after the guardians and Abaxoth. I´s not removable !

Abaxoth would be one of the best things in the game...if he ever actually showed up. -_-
"
KlausKleenex a écrit :
"
theoneandonly33 a écrit :
Lab really is one of the best things in the game IMO. It's very important that it guards the ascendancy points, as they are waay too powerful to be given out for free. Also learn how to do the lab instead of hating it.

100% agree

110% disagree
"
Exile009 a écrit :
"
KlausKleenex a écrit :
Lab is one of the best things in the game after the guardians and Abaxoth. I´s not removable !

Abaxoth would be one of the best things in the game...if he ever actually showed up. -_-

It´s on you to force him to show up ^^ !
"
Johny_Snow a écrit :
"
Zoen a écrit :
Just to use this thread as an example...I don't think ~250 people would qualify as the "overwhelming majority" of players. Maybe if Path of Exile only had 300 people playing it in total and not several ten or hundred thousand.

If they wanted full, official results, they'd have to run their own polls.

You are dodging.

How do they know that the "overwhelming majority" want breaches to stay and legacy league to be extended if they don't read the forums and don't go with the most popular opinions on them? Same as lab, but instead it is completely ignored because it doesn't fit what they want to do with the game.

If I was "dodging", I wouldn't be responding. Period. But again, let's look at it this way:

I don't know the latest player numbers for Path of Exile, but for the purpose of this example, let's just say it's 100,000 unique players. If they only get a few hundred unique posts against something in the game, but nothing from the other 99,000 players, do you think their line of logic is going to be "oh, these other 99,000 players who are still playing the same content these other players absolutely hate must also hate it!" Most likely not. Those people who are playing the content are more-than-likely getting some form of enjoyment out of it, otherwise they wouldn't be doing it (or doing it for long).

This is why I mentioned a poll as being the only real way to get the full answer.

Now if you'll excuse me, I've got work to go do.
"
Exile009 a écrit :
You can STILL DIE to the traps

Just get 4x life flasks and you wont ever die to the traps.
Dernière édition par theLt, le 16 mai 2017 07:28:05
"
KlausKleenex a écrit :
"
theoneandonly33 a écrit :
Lab really is one of the best things in the game IMO. It's very important that it guards the ascendancy points, as they are waay too powerful to be given out for free. Also learn how to do the lab instead of hating it.

100% agree

What does learning how to do the lab have to do with liking/hating it? You can know how to do something and still hate it. The main issues I see people complain about when it comes to the lab is that we are forced every league to do all the trials and that it is the ONLY content that you can't get a "true" carry. By "true" carry, I mean you can still die b/c you still have to run the entirety of the lab. You may like the lab but I might hate it. Why should I be forced to spend so much time doing something I hate when the rest of the content in the game isn't like that?
"
MackBesmirch a écrit :
Agree!

Also, to all the haters who are bemoaning their plight as HC players... maybe don't play HC then? it's not as if the game doesn't give you choices.

Lab is a virtual hardcore experience anyway.
If you hate it, you're gonna hate it in HC, SC or even when not playing the game anymore (like me).

Not sure if I'll even play 2.0 outside of standard.

"
patirce a écrit :
So, lab haters are a "minority" huh ?

Pretty hilarious how the overwhelming majority of posts in this thread are negative and asking to remove it, then.

These changes are lame, and the labyrinth is still shit.
Very sad news.

Majority of upvotes on reddit are against the lab.
I know my girlfriend also quit because of lab. The fact that they like it is truly ridiculous, perhaps this is a sunk cost fallacy at work? They put so much time into the lab that they feel like they can't drastically alter or remove it?

Look I'm a guy who played tomb raiders when I was younger, I almost finished all of the dark world in super meat boy: Platform games can be very fun.
You know why super meat boy was fun? There was very little downtime after failing for whatever reason.

In PoE where you die in lab (which is most likely going to happen on last phase izaro, given how he can one shot you, there is a tonne of traps and snowballing mechanics) you have to start all over...
Hardcore is losing popularity consistently and you then try to force these mechanics on the people that are avoiding them?
Dernière édition par shaunus, le 16 mai 2017 07:53:20
Damn that's cool :) Gotta love how GGG responds to our whishes
To all those people talking about majority or minority, look at the numbers. Comparing lab ladders shows that not alot of people do lab. If you don't want to look at league, look at standard it should be stable and has about 100 people running it. That's it.
In all leagues today it's maybe less than 2k total players running lab. All those people that freaking love lab don't run it in reality or they are the real minority.
As a reference you could look up steam stats about active players on steamcharts. Ridiculous.
Dernière édition par Grimkhor, le 16 mai 2017 07:36:17
Do not remove Lab.

1. make it so Enchants can be sealed into orbs that can be applied to armor.
2. make Uber Lab trash mobs and Rare Packs actually give experience and loot by increasing their level to a High Tier Map
3. make Offerings of the Goddess a regular rare drop in maps.

But at the current state i do sympathize with people that want to remove it.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires