Changes to the Labyrinth

I quite like the lab, thanks for not 'forgetting' it and still making an effort to make it more streamlined!

In a way I'm sad that a lot of the negative feedback may affect GGG's will to take risks in the future, but having said that labs can be tedious to do, especially when you have done normal->cruel->merc multiple times a league and sooo many times in total.
I guess i like it. I hoped for some re-work, but cutting down the trials could be enough.
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

I SUPPORT FLASK MACROS
3.13 was the golden age. Down the drain we go.
"
Bars a écrit :
"
yungwhiz a écrit :
Please just add an opt out where you fight Izario, get your points, dont get any treasure chests or enchants.

I've been saying this for a long time now.

I hate, hate, hate lab.. and your idea is the key how to make it right..
So the lab stupidity wont change much.
Low level trials and labs just waste of time and boring like hell. Just give 2 ascendancy points at level 20, 40, 60, 80 and make Uber Lab endgame map for whoever like it.
Mind blowing changes, unseen quality, amazing job. It was also about time to show the whiny minority who's the boss! Yeah.
This is a buff © 2016

The Experts ™ 2017
Dernière édition par torturo, le 16 mai 2017 08:40:15
"
huetzer a écrit :

How hard is it to realise that 90% of the players hates the lab?

Very hard apparently. Human psychology at its finest!

Spoiler
Technically I am in the 10% and can recognize it :)
Maybe that is just because I'm in the part of the 10% that neither hates nor loves it. It's just a game. The lab has positives and negatives. Meh.
Enjoy lab only once - when i get points. But this "farm" uberlab for enchant or currency... Oh god, its looks terrible and makes me mad.
Harsh RNG, fair trade is dead, botting everywhere, oneshot mechanic -=RIP=-
"
I like the idea someone had about Lab enchants, being able to seal them like Prophecies, and then trade for x price, to apply to any helm / glove / boots whichever the enchant is for rather than having to enchant x item. And I'd wish that'd become a thing, aswell as lowering the amount of trials needed to enter lab, honestly trials for just Normal or smth would be fine, for "new players" to learn how to deal with traps, but then it just becomes a mandatory time sink that could be spent enjoying the game in whichever way.

But that's just my opinion.

I'm with you.
I have hoped they changed it to a one big lab playthroug with waypoints, ascenancy points and rewards after izzaro fights. And maybe keys you find in quests of the game to enter the next challenges and make your way to the next izzaro fight. Hope the changed lab is fun anyway.
I'm disappoint, not a fan of the Lab.

If you have to have it, make us run it once and give us all the points, people can run them over and over again if they so choose.

Bleh.
“If freedom of [censored] is taken away, then [censored] and [censored] we may be led, like [censored] to the [censored].” - George Washington

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires