Changes to the Labyrinth

Yeah I, like most here, absolutely detest the lab. It's not fun. It's repetitive. It's frustrating to navigate. It also takes a long time. It has to be done 3 - 4 times for each character. As a HC player who dies frequently, I feel as if I'm constantly having to re-run the lab.

Can we perhaps have the option to fight Izaro immediately and forego the treasure key / enchantment?

Or if we do the merciless lab first, can we also be granted the ascendancy points for cruel and normal?

GGG. Pls.
"
Zoen a écrit :
"
Johny_Snow a écrit :
Thats funny because GGG have used the "overwhelming majority" argument a couple of times already, for breach league and now for extending the legacy one. Obviously they got this from their forums and the feedback they provide, funnily enough when the overwhelming majority fucking hates the lab they dismiss it because it doesn't fit their vision of the game

Developer bias at its finest.

Just to use this thread as an example...I don't think ~250 people would qualify as the "overwhelming majority" of players. Maybe if Path of Exile only had 300 people playing it in total and not several ten or hundred thousand.

If they wanted full, official results, they'd have to run their own polls.

You are dodging.

How do they know that the "overwhelming majority" want breaches to stay and legacy league to be extended if they don't read the forums and don't go with the most popular opinions on them? Same as lab, but instead it is completely ignored because it doesn't fit what they want to do with the game.
I've only been playing a short while (end of breach league) and at the beginning I absolutely hated the LAB. I felt that it was a platform game rather than an ARPG and I nearly quit over it. (Thankfully I didn't)

Now, I can't see why I hated it really. The accurate moving it teaches you is important endgame for some of the fights. Atziri being one but there are others and to be honest if you just pay the slightest bit of attention its easy.
Lab is one of the best things in the game after the guardians and Abaxoth. I´s not removable !
"
Blah a écrit :
Lab is cool.

It's just that nooby whiners are louder than those that are okay with the current content.

PoE is supposed to be hard. Making lab easy makes PoE just another "hold m1 to win" -game.

LoL hilarious how ignorant people are. Go back and look at all the people here that want the lab removed and plenty are long time supporters of POE yet you call them "nooby whiners" because you want a trash design to stay in a game that people want to play but don't because they know the requirement for end game is to do a shit lab that will most likely dc them right before the end wasting another 30 minutes of the 2 hours they have to play that night since we arn't all grown men living at home with mommy as it appears you are.

People want to get on kill shit find some loot and log off. They don't want to get on run 15 uber lab tries (after farming or buying keys) to finally get their last 2 ascendancy points after the already 3 labs before that you dced in 10 times each just to get those 2 ascendancy points from each difficulty. Yep we are all just nooby whiners because we value our time.
Remove lab or make it a separateit from the ascendancy system.
IGN: HentaiForever
"
Hydros80 a écrit :
Love originality and nobody force you to run labs ... for ascendancy you can always get lab carry, if you cant run it alone ...

The problem with the lab carry argument is that the lab, unlike pretty much any other part of the game, is one of the only places where you can STILL DIE while being carried. How? Simple.

Let's say you're horribly underleveled such that even the white mobs, let alone Izaro, can kill you. This is similar to being underleveled in maps. But your carry dude can simply clear a path for you. He can also kill Izaro for you.

What can't he do for you? Turn off the traps. You can STILL DIE to the traps and there's nothing your carry can do about it (apart from the minority of occasions in which there's a switch at the end that opens a shortcut, bypassing the traps). It doesn't help that Lab carriers tend to all rush off through the lab, resulting in their clients struggling to keep up and so becoming even more likely to fudge things during a trap section.

Or, of course, if you disconnect, then you lose out on your progress and have to find someone else to carry you. Even worse if you do so after having already paid them for the service.

No other part of PoE is like this, as far as I know. And it negates the "hire a lab carry" argument.
Dernière édition par Exile009, le 16 mai 2017 07:19:39
Lab really is one of the best things in the game IMO. It's very important that it guards the ascendancy points, as they are waay too powerful to be given out for free. Also learn how to do the lab instead of hating it.
My bots can't handle traps, plz remove!
"Into the Labyrinth!
left step, right step, step step, left left.
Into the Labyrinth!"
"
theoneandonly33 a écrit :
Lab really is one of the best things in the game IMO. It's very important that it guards the ascendancy points, as they are waay too powerful to be given out for free. Also learn how to do the lab instead of hating it.

100% agree

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires