[R.I.P.] life Mjolner done right by Rico - Juggernaut version - R.I.P. thx to "balancing" policy

Have to say I'm loving this build so far, it's gotten me way farther than any other build I've tried and it's just fun to watch my guy destroy everything in his path.

I do have one question however, everything seems to say that this build can do all map types but elemental reflect maps just explode me the second I touch something. Is that just something I should assume based on what the build is, or is there something major I'm not doing that I should be?
"
somuchsoma a écrit :
Hey Rico and fellow Mjolners

I just switched over from Lighty's Cyclone Jugg build, I was finally able to get all the gear I needed and rolled some maps last night. Really impressed with the damage output, even though my build still needs a lot of work.

I have some questions about APS. Character screen shows me at 2.17 APS, which seems really low when reading the guide. What did I miss? I know some of my gems need levels (working on that this weekend), and I am missing some utility gem packages

-Where should I be focusing my attention? Attack speed, gem upgrades, ultility gem implementation?
-Regarding playstyle, i am just mashing cyclone and hoping for the best. Should i be adding more actions to this? am I missing DPS/APS by not utilizing other skills? I feel like I am missing something in regards to actually playing this kit

My profile is public, character is haunchez, account is somuchsoma, let me know if a PoB link is easier

are you on cyclone when you read the aps? for instance my default attack shows me at 2.37 yet my cyclone is 4.63
"
Goresplattered138 a écrit :
"
somuchsoma a écrit :
Hey Rico and fellow Mjolners

I just switched over from Lighty's Cyclone Jugg build, I was finally able to get all the gear I needed and rolled some maps last night. Really impressed with the damage output, even though my build still needs a lot of work.

I have some questions about APS. Character screen shows me at 2.17 APS, which seems really low when reading the guide. What did I miss? I know some of my gems need levels (working on that this weekend), and I am missing some utility gem packages

-Where should I be focusing my attention? Attack speed, gem upgrades, ultility gem implementation?
-Regarding playstyle, i am just mashing cyclone and hoping for the best. Should i be adding more actions to this? am I missing DPS/APS by not utilizing other skills? I feel like I am missing something in regards to actually playing this kit

My profile is public, character is haunchez, account is somuchsoma, let me know if a PoB link is easier

are you on cyclone when you read the aps? for instance my default attack shows me at 2.37 yet my cyclone is 4.63

You hit the nail on the head! Thank you for this, I was really confused.

I would still like some pointers for my next improvement step, if anyone has the spare cycles :)
damn i feel so dumb.. can you explain me how to respecc to the "with intuitive leap jewel" tree? i cant respecc the points around the jewel slot, thus leading to the point where i have no clue how to respecc at all :D
"
tharivd a écrit :
"
Selvam a écrit :
nvm crafting a new belt atm (cdr) will post when done

edit: alt regaled the cdr + life + spell dmg, exalted the cold res i should have stopped then but i couldnt resist one more slam and got the phys reflect lol, lmk what u guys think

It's still nice belt, 4 good statistics. You should change ele dmg with attack for something else, discharge is a spell and it won't use that and damage on cyclone is irrelevant.

fixed

This build is by far one of the best I've played so far. However, I cannot say the same for the guide, as its a solid 10/10 for details, calculations, gear progression etc... BUT by far the most important topic was missed. THE MTX COMBOS as such, it would be quite beneficial to highlight some MTX combos, because without it the build becomes 0/10 unplayable.

On a serious note what MTX combos are you guy using because rn I'm really leaning towards trying to make a witch discharge as the MTX combos for a witch are so much better for me.
"
ExiledOdyssey a écrit :
This build is by far one of the best I've played so far. However, I cannot say the same for the guide, as its a solid 10/10 for details, calculations, gear progression etc... BUT by far the most important topic was missed. THE MTX COMBOS as such, it would be quite beneficial to highlight some MTX combos, because without it the build becomes 0/10 unplayable.

On a serious note what MTX combos are you guy using because rn I'm really leaning towards trying to make a witch discharge as the MTX combos for a witch are so much better for me.

scholar weapon effect
celestial shield
celestial hood
harbinger challenge eyes
celestial hooded cloak
arcane lightning gloves
arcane lightning boots
legacy footprints effect
arcane lightning body
harbinger of lunaris
celestial character effect
celestial cat pet
lightning scorpion pet
lunaris portrait frame
black hole portal effect

blue cyclone
flare discharge
demonic blade vortex
celestial righteous fire

Dernière édition par Goresplattered138, le 23 mars 2018 20:47:09
Hello @RicoKGB and Exiles,

Nice discharge build there! I would like to ask if cyclone can be linked with penetration gems, then the Discharge from the Mjolner will damage more? Not sure if its possible or not...any ideas guys, probably cyclone link with curse on hit and elemental weakness?
Just wondering how is Death's Door holding in the build? better or worse compared to Inya.
if you corrupt romira's banquet with flammability or conductivity, it doesn't require an additional curse from volls or tree for it to affect mobs?

edit: nevermind, it's not curse on hit
Dernière édition par lumpsumhero, le 24 mars 2018 01:47:56

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires