[R.I.P.] life Mjolner done right by Rico - Juggernaut version - R.I.P. thx to "balancing" policy

well, I was trying to get 3 green on this... could this have any use at all?
Flare Discharge MTX today is on sale. Is it really help with detecting bad things under my feets? I like default discharge effect much more than Flare, but if it worth to buy for bosses (as one man said few pages before), I will buy it.
Dernière édition par fudon, le 23 mars 2018 04:50:42
For the beginner This is my first post.
"
Selvam a écrit :
nvm crafting a new belt atm (cdr) will post when done

edit: alt regaled the cdr + life + spell dmg, exalted the cold res i should have stopped then but i couldnt resist one more slam and got the phys reflect lol, lmk what u guys think

It's still nice belt, 4 good statistics. You should change ele dmg with attack for something else, discharge is a spell and it won't use that and damage on cyclone is irrelevant.
Warchief Totem can replace RF ?

I'm not a fan of RF, thanks
Hey,

I have been playing this build for quite a while now, and I am extremely satisfied by the result !

It's really rare to have a build tanky and dps capable at the same time. I downed pretty much everything quite easily, shaper was a long and tedious fight but pretty safe.

To optimize my build i wanted to ask : what do you advise me to get for enchants on boots and gloves ?

Any other comment on my gear is also welcome :)
"
IamFrench a écrit :
Warchief Totem can replace RF ?

I'm not a fan of RF, thanks

No, rf is for global 40% more ele dmg, however it's not mandatory to use, you can skip it.

@chris825 for boots get 2% regen if hit recently.
Dernière édition par tharivd, le 23 mars 2018 07:45:10
How much did you pay for Devotos with Discharge enchant, guys? (Not HC)

I'am seeing a couple of one pop-up and are 4ex+..

Is it a fair price?
Damn you all and your easy linking... I never 6 linked anything under 1000 fusing >_<
Hey Rico and fellow Mjolners

I just switched over from Lighty's Cyclone Jugg build, I was finally able to get all the gear I needed and rolled some maps last night. Really impressed with the damage output, even though my build still needs a lot of work.

I have some questions about APS. Character screen shows me at 2.17 APS, which seems really low when reading the guide. What did I miss? I know some of my gems need levels (working on that this weekend), and I am missing some utility gem packages

-Where should I be focusing my attention? Attack speed, gem upgrades, ultility gem implementation?
-Regarding playstyle, i am just mashing cyclone and hoping for the best. Should i be adding more actions to this? am I missing DPS/APS by not utilizing other skills? I feel like I am missing something in regards to actually playing this kit

My profile is public, character is haunchez, account is somuchsoma, let me know if a PoB link is easier

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires