[3.24]g00fy_goober's EleBuzzsaw Deadeye (Easily Clear All Content) *REVAMPED AGAIN*

"
AndyLovesHisBge a écrit :
I have been using Spectral Throw since the league started.

About 10 minutes ago, I noticed the visual effect, when indoors only, has changed.

Did I pick up something to cause this change? It never looked like this before in doors.

https://imgur.com/a/5yQKs8R

It's an issue with direct X and the poe client. Used to happen to me frequently in random maps for the last year or two, weirdly the last few leagues I haven't had this. Its just a graphic error when to much is going on at the same time. Just generates these weird lines occasionally.
I assume my next upgrade is flasks and Rat's Nest. But im mega broke after purchasing the Lycosidae. Should my priority be Rat's or Vessel?

Also 3 blue on an evasion piece is a pain in the butt.
Dernière édition par xbryguyx, le 13 sept. 2018 09:41:42
Hey guys, this is my first real attempt at getting into PoE. So far I've tried a few builds and none of them have really felt good. This one I like so far, but I'm really struggling with damage and staying alive. I know I'm missing life rolls on lots of things, I only just finished the campaign. What I'm confused about though is how I'm missing about 90 ish percent of my damage. In base chilling I'm at about 8.4k tooltip dps with my buffs up, 6.4k without. My weapon is about 315 ish edps. I know my gear isn't great, but is it normal to be missing so MUCH damage? Like I said, I really don't know what I'm doing, sorry if this is a stupid question.
"
Applemush a écrit :
Hey guys, this is my first real attempt at getting into PoE. So far I've tried a few builds and none of them have really felt good. This one I like so far, but I'm really struggling with damage and staying alive. I know I'm missing life rolls on lots of things, I only just finished the campaign. What I'm confused about though is how I'm missing about 90 ish percent of my damage. In base chilling I'm at about 8.4k tooltip dps with my buffs up, 6.4k without. My weapon is about 315 ish edps. I know my gear isn't great, but is it normal to be missing so MUCH damage? Like I said, I really don't know what I'm doing, sorry if this is a stupid question.

first off great job on finishing the campaign as a newbie!

To answer your general question about damage, you are missing many key components.

1)You need the three damage based flasks listed in the first post
2)you need the Orb of Storms / Elemental Weakness curse setup
3)You need the shield listed in the first post

For staying alive you are missing the very important Fortify buff. Use Fortify with Whirling Blades to get a ton of protection. And then as you said, get life life life where ever you can.

I can't load your passive tree for some reason so I should ask how many points do you have in your raider ascendancy right now? By the time you get to maps you should have 3.
Dernière édition par AndyLovesHisBge, le 13 sept. 2018 12:27:36
"
g00fy_goober a écrit :
"
AndyLovesHisBge a écrit :
I have been using Spectral Throw since the league started.

About 10 minutes ago, I noticed the visual effect, when indoors only, has changed.

Did I pick up something to cause this change? It never looked like this before in doors.

https://imgur.com/a/5yQKs8R

It's an issue with direct X and the poe client. Used to happen to me frequently in random maps for the last year or two, weirdly the last few leagues I haven't had this. Its just a graphic error when to much is going on at the same time. Just generates these weird lines occasionally.

ahh good to know! It went away when I started the client. Thanks.
hi guys, first of all nice guide goofy,

i have a question relating my current gear and my next big upgrade.

should i focus on a new weapon, or should i focus on perfecting my jewellery by removing 1 +30 int node and get a big ghastly jewel?

every tip will be appreciated :)

thx in advance
myn
"
tanteMYN a écrit :
hi guys, first of all nice guide goofy,

i have a question relating my current gear and my next big upgrade.

should i focus on a new weapon, or should i focus on perfecting my jewellery by removing 1 +30 int node and get a big ghastly jewel?

every tip will be appreciated :)

thx in advance
myn

I would do w/e you feel is best for what you can find and what you can afford. There is no 100% perfect sure way you should order your upgrades. It depends on market, what items are available, what you can find, how much you want to min/max etc. Check your weapon now compared to better ones, see if its in your price range, check POB to see what it does to your damage and then search for jewelry and do the same. Its the best advice I can give.
thx goofy,
i always forget about pob :)
"
tanteMYN a écrit :
thx goofy,
i always forget about pob :)

for some cheap tiny improvements it looks like you have crafting room on one ring and on boots. Double check if there is anything useful to add via one of the masters benches.
forgive me if this has been covered or if it is a silly question. I haven't played in a while. I see that there is a focus around frenzy charges on this build. Is there a passive I'll need to get or a skill gem I should be using to get frenzy charges? I didn't see anything on the skill tree or gear setup that provided frenzy charges. Thanks!

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires