[3.24]g00fy_goober's EleBuzzsaw Deadeye (Easily Clear All Content) *REVAMPED AGAIN*

"
acamat a écrit :
Thanks for the answer. At 40 and already having fun with this skill.

Is there a reason why you don't take both acro and phase acro?

Is the life leech more than enough without vitality void?

Mostly its just a lack of passive point thing. Acrobatics is great, but theres not a ton of things in this game that do spell damage. 4 points to get 30% chance to dodge spell damage was never really worth it unless you were like farming uber atziri or something. However if you want to take it than feel free.

As for life leech, we get a total of 1.6% attack damage leeched as life which is more than enough. Vitality void is not needed.
Does this take a few Labs to really feel strong? My gear is trash as i cant seem to get any decent claws but i do have a 5l belly of the beast. I feel really squishy and im in act 7. I did just alc a claw and got something tolerable but I just need gear and am having issues staying alive in delves.
"
xbryguyx a écrit :
Does this take a few Labs to really feel strong? My gear is trash as i cant seem to get any decent claws but i do have a 5l belly of the beast. I feel really squishy and im in act 7. I did just alc a claw and got something tolerable but I just need gear and am having issues staying alive in delves.

The second lab ascendancy point was a nice addition. The build's DPS starts to take hold once you have 7 frenzy's up and running.

Even with a basic stated claw, you should have no problems getting to maps with a 5l Belly. Just make sure you are taking the Frenzy nodes when leveling up and keep checking POE Trade to pick up better claws.

You should be able to get a decent eDPS and APS claw for only a couple of C to help you get to maps.

Here is what I would do as you have plenty of room for improvement even with your current gear (you may need to use a few jeweler and chromes to get this done)

1) Move Herald of Ice to another open socket, as it can run by itself un-linked
2) In its place add in Fortify which will proc on your whirling blades hits. This gives you a ton of protection.
3) Add in wrath to one of your open sockets. Gives you damage. Now that you have Mana Leech, you can run two auras and toss the Mana flask and start saving up for Vessel of Vinktar
4) Find/create some room for an Orb of Storm/Ele Weak/Curse on Hit gem setup, this gives you a ton of extra damage.

Your very basic game play at your level should be as follows:

1) Whirling blade into bad guys which procs Fortify
2) Cast Orb of Storms which curses bad guys
3) Fire off spectral throw until every one dead and go to step 1
"
xbryguyx a écrit :

I can't speak towards delves as I never played ST for this league. However labs are a huge part of any character. Ascendancies are just completely game changing though. Taking a quick look at your gear most of it is pretty meh including the claw. For being almost at the level of maps 1 4-60 lightning roll is pretty low.

I would take a quick look at the leveling section and see if any of that helps (including wake of destruction boots). You should also try to get a wrath on ASAP. Its a huge dps boost.
Thanks for the help. I upgraded the claw and am slowly moving up in the world. I think that claw has helped immensely and did my second lab and i can confirm the second ascendancy is a game changer.
Sorry for the double post but Is essence crafting worth pursuing in this build? Ive had luck getting awesome Rares with those and this build is more "Rare" heavy than I have run in the past.
What ilvl imperial claw do you recommend? Is ilvl 77 ideal for crafting (all elem dmg, attack speed, crit% available)? Shaper/Elder worth it?
This build should be fine on Pathfinder right?
"
invoker232 a écrit :

This build's damage is focused on the 7 frenzy charges. Pathfinder does not have support for Frenzy.

I don't think the flask support in Pathfinder is going to equal the frenzy support in Raider but you could always check on POB to make sure.
"
xbryguyx a écrit :
Thanks for the help. I upgraded the claw and am slowly moving up in the world. I think that claw has helped immensely and did my second lab and i can confirm the second ascendancy is a game changer.

Not a problem, glad things are coming around for you. Claw and edps + attack speed + crit are definitely huge, also those crazy frenzy bonuses with 7 frenzy charges are also huge. The next points for onslaught and double onslaught effect and some defensive stuff is pretty bad ass too.

"
xbryguyx a écrit :
Sorry for the double post but Is essence crafting worth pursuing in this build? Ive had luck getting awesome Rares with those and this build is more "Rare" heavy than I have run in the past.

Ummmm hard to say. Some people are incredibly lucky. I am by no means a crafter and am not lucky in the least lol so I do not craft at all.

"
Blah a écrit :
What ilvl imperial claw do you recommend? Is ilvl 77 ideal for crafting (all elem dmg, attack speed, crit% available)? Shaper/Elder worth it?

You can look up the ilvl for each stat you want on poeaffix.net. I don't think there is any glorious mods you can get from shaper/elder for what we want for this build.

"
invoker232 a écrit :

This build is very much made to be done with a raider, its the basis and backbone of everything we do on this build. I won't speak to doing another class or ascendancy.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires