[3.24]g00fy_goober's EleBuzzsaw Deadeye (Easily Clear All Content) *REVAMPED AGAIN*

I am suspicious here.

As an experiment I went and copied one of the best claws I could find from POE Trade and plugged it into my build and my DPS barely went up.

I think I bought my claw for like 60c and copied a 10ex claw from POE trade with all great stats (or so I thought based on info in this thread)....

Makes me wonder if I (and the other poster) are doing something wrong with POB....
"
AndyLovesHisBge a écrit :
I am suspicious here.

As an experiment I went and copied one of the best claws I could find from POE Trade and plugged it into my build and my DPS barely went up.

I think I bought my claw for like 60c and copied a 10ex claw from POE trade with all great stats (or so I thought based on info in this thread)....

Makes me wonder if I (and the other poster) are doing something wrong with POB....

Hard to say... In reality the better a claw is the more your dps goes up. However with abyss jewels and all the % ele dmg and everything else its not like 50 more ele damage like doubles your dps or anything. Also attack speed and crit matter a lot more than people think/care to admit.

That's why you should look for close to the same with increased ele dmg.

For example look at a 250ish edps claw (imperial claw) with 2 aps (25 attack speed roll I believe) and 7.62% crit (27% crafted crit) which is highest crit u can get on master craft. Then change claw to 350ish EDPS and see the difference without changing attack speed or crit.
I was hoping with this build not being meta that claws would be cheaper. I have about 200c raw and another 80 in mixed currency. Im looking at a claw but they are so pricy.
"
xbryguyx a écrit :
I was hoping with this build not being meta that claws would be cheaper. I have about 200c raw and another 80 in mixed currency. Im looking at a claw but they are so pricy.

yeah, this build is not cheap to get good gear.

The claws are expensive (and if you have been following the thread, making sure you get your money's worth is not easy).

Then you have the normal 6-8 ex cost for six linked Belly of the Beast and the cost on maxing out stats on 5 jewels is expensive as well.

The Rat's Nest helmet enchantment is likely to be be very expensive as well. I can't tell though right now because I can't find any on POE trade.
Hi, just to say great fun build.

In relation to delving this build is going OK. Although, as a pure delver wondering if going the phase ascendancy route would be more benficial?

Thoughts?
"
Pheneo a écrit :

In relation to delving this build is going OK. Although, as a pure delver wondering if going the phase ascendancy route would be more benficial?

Thoughts?

I have never used phasing. How much of an improvement is it over a movement skill like whirling blades?

I feel like I can get through any mob by just whirling through them when needed for defense.
For my last ascendancy point yesterday, I went for the helmet enchantment and got 40% increased damage for Orb of Storms :)

Better than nothing I guess :)
"
Pheneo a écrit :

Thoughts?

The ascenendancys are pretty close but onslaught is a bit better overall. For DELVING phasing is great, the problem you will run into is the fact that you get phasing on kill or when you have max frenzy charges. Since your darkness diving, neither of these will be true. Thought you will have it at the start if you just killed monsters or such.

Also whirling blades goes through monsters. You can play around with it and see if you like it better, but when it comes down to it without being able to phase in darkness it probably won't do much for you.
for delving, I have switched my orb of storms support to include Power Charge on Crit.

With the layouts and density of Delving, you can keep up 3 power charges very easily and adds in a little extra damage. Culling Strike with Orbs in delve has proven meaningless as there are almost no bosses to fight (at least the levels I am delving at).
"
AndyLovesHisBge a écrit :
I am suspicious here.

You can buy a mirror tier claw and still have crap total dps. Look at a claw as a tool for damage delivery not as a main source of damage cause it ain't.
That "tool" must have HIGH attack speed and crit chance! It can in theory have 0 ele dmg and still make high dps char with it.
Because, your source of damage partially comes from claw itself and the much larger part comes from good abyss jewels, jewelry and gloves and helmet.

This is a bit complex build, not a "slap and clap" build that is based on a one unique item. I have been struggling for a while to finish it but it's finally finished and i'm really satisfied with what I got and how it feels.
Delves are easy, and its clearing trash like nothing.

Feel free to take a look at my char. It's a little different from Goofy's but dps is there. Can't make 100% copied items. :)
Dernière édition par TorsteinTheFallen, le 17 sept. 2018 13:42:30

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires