[3.24]g00fy_goober's EleBuzzsaw Deadeye (Easily Clear All Content) *REVAMPED AGAIN*

"
joeweee a écrit :
Can anyone explain to me why this build forces a focus on claws? Is is just the most efficient path, do you REALLY want all the crit, or is Soul Raker just THAT good? There are a couple non-physical leech nodes such as Vitality Void that are basically right off the main build path, and I feel like with that cluster you could feasibly spec into a different weapon type. Would that completely fuck the build?

This is a question that the answer can be figured out with a little bit of work. There is a main sword wheel, main dagger wheel, and main claw wheel. Simply compare the nodes and the points they would use for your passives. Then add in the base crit/attackspeed/implicit modifier that the weapon would give you.

Claw wins in every way. So claw is what we go with. Does that mean if you find a super good dagger or sword and want to invest more points or be a fraction weaker that the entire build will fall apart... no. But claw is going to be the best especially since you get free passive points by being able to get leech from soul raker.

"
Cryten0 a écrit :
Gday, I quite like your guide, It has a lot of information perhaps only lacking in a little bit of hand-holding information (Basic mechanics) that I'm sure gets tiresome for you veterans. Whats your view on running this build without its expected legendaries? With your experience would you change much about your build for SSF? Perhaps dual wielding for extra damage while retaining some defence or would you go for some other style of nodes? Would you maintain the claw and shield design in SSF?

Am I reading the guide correctly that the main concept of the build is to get as fast and as critty as possible while stacking flat +elemental damage mods on gear and gems. The attack speed making the flat damage much more valuable then with a strength elemental build?

Sorry if its all been addressed before. I tried searching for the information but the threads just too big and the guide seems to surround just using the gear laid out without alternatives.

When following any build, for the most part you should be expected to run the legendaries that are listed. This build is much the same. No legendary here is crazy expensive, belly would be the most, and its not that much.

SSF questions are listed in the guide
Dual wielding questions are listed in the guide
claw + shield questions are listed in the guide

You said you tried searching for the info, well tbh... you couldn't have searched that hard. Read the guide, every sentence top to bottom.

"
Ridman a écrit :
I got a question regarding Wise Oak + Vessel of Vinktar order and usage.

Say I have

100 - 100 - 100 resistance

I use Wise Oak and gain elemental penetration to all elements.

Right after I use Vessel of Vinktar that gives me +50% light res changing my res to

100 - 100 - 150

Will I now only get lightning penetration? Or does the Wise Oak Buff stay unchanged during the remainder of the flask lasting time based on your res when you used it?

It will change your resistances. If you want to match all 3, you are better doing like 100 50 100 so when flask is up its 100 to all. Much easier though just to make sure lightning is always highest, fire is not a huge amount of damage at all, and cold is like half of what your lightning damage is.
"
bubblefate a écrit :
shaper down in first try :)
still need to improve some of my gear, 40% dmg st helmet, 6l belly, better claw, etc
other than that im pretty happy with my current gear, got lucky ID'd the belt and gloves.
thanks to op for the build, tweaked it a bit
dmg in HO: 43,5k gmp, 75k sp; 5k life.

Just wanted to say I thought it was hilarious to see my old armor's twin here. Thank you for finding it(I assume it was you?).
I was reading along and was like, 'wow that armor really looks like mine. Wait...it is literally the identical twin of mine!' Hahaha.

Loving the build so much, hoping to do Shaper and Guardians soon, I destroy all T15 stuff and think I can do it. It will be my first time :)
Really hoping to get lucky and enchant ST damage on my Rat's Nest. Man that would be huge.

Dernière édition par horton44, le 13 sept. 2017 11:27:23
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/supremacist/characters: Gutgore Lv93 Pathfinder

This is the first build I've gotten close to Shaper with - haven't attempted him yet but I've downed white guardians. Other then some of the obvious, expensive things(vinktar's upgrade, amulet, right-hand ring), what last minute optimizations can I do to up my damage?

Also - as soon as I 6linked, I started running out of mana after like 4 GMP/SP throws(45 mana each). Normally not a problem with huge leech, but if i'm having to play cat and mouse with a boss, i can get really screwed by the inconsistency. Any advice?

Thanks - Really having fun throwing lightsaber saws around.
"
supremacist a écrit :

Change 2 points below Finesse with 1 point near Vaal Pact.
Use /passives in-game and this list to figure out what quest passive you are missing.
Use those 2 points to get a 4th jewel. Upgrade all jewels to 2 dmg and HP. Costs 20-30+ chaos each.
15% Wise Oak.
Level 20 gems.

I don't see many issues with mana, but I also picked up the mana on hit claws. 3 options for mana:
1. Pick-up mana leech near Point Blank.
2. Temporarily disable Herald of Ice for bosses that give you mana issues.
3. Run mana potion for no regen maps.
"
supremacist a écrit :
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/supremacist/characters: Gutgore Lv93 Pathfinder

This is the first build I've gotten close to Shaper with - haven't attempted him yet but I've downed white guardians. Other then some of the obvious, expensive things(vinktar's upgrade, amulet, right-hand ring), what last minute optimizations can I do to up my damage?

Also - as soon as I 6linked, I started running out of mana after like 4 GMP/SP throws(45 mana each). Normally not a problem with huge leech, but if i'm having to play cat and mouse with a boss, i can get really screwed by the inconsistency. Any advice?

You should never have to play cat and mouse with a boss, put in slower projectiles, whirl over him, and own his face.
I'm sitting at 42.6k dps, can someone tell me what I should improve next? Thank you :)
"
g00fy_goober a écrit :
"
joeweee a écrit :
Can anyone explain to me why this build forces a focus on claws? Is is just the most efficient path, do you REALLY want all the crit, or is Soul Raker just THAT good? There are a couple non-physical leech nodes such as Vitality Void that are basically right off the main build path, and I feel like with that cluster you could feasibly spec into a different weapon type. Would that completely fuck the build?

This is a question that the answer can be figured out with a little bit of work. There is a main sword wheel, main dagger wheel, and main claw wheel. Simply compare the nodes and the points they would use for your passives. Then add in the base crit/attackspeed/implicit modifier that the weapon would give you.

Claw wins in every way. So claw is what we go with. Does that mean if you find a super good dagger or sword and want to invest more points or be a fraction weaker that the entire build will fall apart... no. But claw is going to be the best especially since you get free passive points by being able to get leech from soul raker.

Thanks for the reply! That makes total sense. I was looking at swapping around some points and figured it would come out SOMEWHAT even if you went daggers instead- didn't know if that would open up any new possibilities in terms of uniques or interactions with anything. If you go daggers you get attack speed on the main wheel, so you can easily cash in 2 points by getting rid of Finesse and break even. The only major drawback I saw besides losing a bit of crit is that to get the Vitality Void leech cluster you'd have to drop 1 or 2 5% life nodes, and at that point you'd probably just be better off trying to get another jewel slot with the 2 points from Finesse and going back to claws. lol
I did shaper deathless with this build level 95
"
joeweee a écrit :

Thanks for the reply! That makes total sense. I was looking at swapping around some points and figured it would come out SOMEWHAT even if you went daggers instead- didn't know if that would open up any new possibilities in terms of uniques or interactions with anything. If you go daggers you get attack speed on the main wheel, so you can easily cash in 2 points by getting rid of Finesse and break even. The only major drawback I saw besides losing a bit of crit is that to get the Vitality Void leech cluster you'd have to drop 1 or 2 5% life nodes, and at that point you'd probably just be better off trying to get another jewel slot with the 2 points from Finesse and going back to claws. lol

The build originally started with daggers then changed to claws in 3.0. To many crit/multi nerfs like adders touch going from 60% crit multi to 30% multi.

As for attack speed you also have to remember that a dagger has slower base attack speed too. You will be aiming more at 1.8 with a good attack speed roll, not over 2.0. So in reality, claws is just the best bet no matter which way you cut it.

Can you update your current claw gear?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires