[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

Hey, can someone explain whether the 5% of fire damage gained as extra chaos damage from the Red Dream/Red Nightmare jewel is calculated on top of the maximized fire damage after the full damage conversion (Xoph's and Ngamahu)? If yes, it may just be worth it.

I am running CWDT/IC, and it triggers a lot, but I feel I'm losing on my Endurance charges this way. I want to switch, and I'll have two free sockets, but I can't decide what to use. I'm open to any suggestions. Vengeance, perhaps, or Molten Shell for the armour bonus?
"
dantata a écrit :
Hey, can someone explain whether the 5% of fire damage gained as extra chaos damage from the Red Dream/Red Nightmare jewel is calculated on top of the maximized fire damage after the full damage conversion (Xoph's and Ngamahu)? If yes, it may just be worth it.

I am running CWDT/IC, and it triggers a lot, but I feel I'm losing on my Endurance charges this way. I want to switch, and I'll have two free sockets, but I can't decide what to use. I'm open to any suggestions. Vengeance, perhaps, or Molten Shell for the armour bonus?

Well yeah, generally you don't want to use IC because you don't have charges especially for boss fights. You can try vengeance, blood rage is really good for frenzy and attack speed, and also can try vaal lightning trap+increased duration for shocking ememies for more damage
"
dantata a écrit :

i use red dream. we still only deal fire damage. but i use it simply for easy end charges. it also allows you to never stop cycloning when clearing maps at 140% movement speed lol.
twitch.tv/VtuberLunartuna
there is my variation of this build

stat

with flasks up

tree

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAQBAASzBS0HdQmWDHAOPBRNFHEUdRiRGNsaOCFVIWAiryPTI_YnICcvJ58ppSz7LlMwfDJ-OFM5DjpSOtg7tjwFQKBEnkd-Sn1NklBHU7tW-ldUWfNeE185YVJlTWegaGVo8m8ncql07XTxdqx253fXePl673zZft1_K4IHgpuE2YTvhVKFp4ZghrSHaod2iiKKs4rwjX2NuY9gkFWQbJOol3maO5pqmy2f36IApMKlNaknqZSsqq2NsKuygLyfvTa-p8BmwKbEgs9-02_ZYdl82sHcPeOf5FHqGOsJ7DjvDu9O73zwH_JB8931Yfcy-Ov8S_1u?accountName=Tamdaralei&characterName=InfiritLegacy

gear

and ye, i'm using the red dream jewel for lazy endurance charge generation

I got these just recently and added them to my lineup. Are they worthwhile? I find the only issue I'm having is Chaos resistance... I'm at -60%. My damage seems to have skyrocketed though. Shame I can't calculate it :(
"
Tamdaralei a écrit :
there is my variation of this build

stat

with flasks up

tree

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAQBAASzBS0HdQmWDHAOPBRNFHEUdRiRGNsaOCFVIWAiryPTI_YnICcvJ58ppSz7LlMwfDJ-OFM5DjpSOtg7tjwFQKBEnkd-Sn1NklBHU7tW-ldUWfNeE185YVJlTWegaGVo8m8ncql07XTxdqx253fXePl673zZft1_K4IHgpuE2YTvhVKFp4ZghrSHaod2iiKKs4rwjX2NuY9gkFWQbJOol3maO5pqmy2f36IApMKlNaknqZSsqq2NsKuygLyfvTa-p8BmwKbEgs9-02_ZYdl82sHcPeOf5FHqGOsJ7DjvDu9O73zwH_JB8931Yfcy-Ov8S_1u?accountName=Tamdaralei&characterName=InfiritLegacy

gear

and ye, i'm using the red dream jewel for lazy endurance charge generation

That belt is bonkers! 700 armour...
twitch.tv/VtuberLunartuna
OK, so any way to deal with elemental reflect with the Elemental Overload version? I'm struggling to notice the reflect monsters especially when in party, and I get one-shot :)
Hi guys

Cyclone is only viable with 2-handed weapons?
Dual wielding would not be good?

Ty
i feel like if i stop leech for 2 sek i get one shotted... happen many times

Its the menaing just survive trough leech?
"
Higorvilpon a écrit :
Hi guys

Cyclone is only viable with 2-handed weapons?
Dual wielding would not be good?

Ty

Its viable for dual wielding yea, but its not viable for this build since this build revolves around using Nga Flame Axe and amplifying its damage with Xoph blood amulet.

"
paraply a écrit :
i feel like if i stop leech for 2 sek i get one shotted... happen many times

Its the menaing just survive trough leech?

Probably need some tanky flasks and more HP.

The only time I have died have been to:

-Reflect mobs
-Being stuck in a small corridor where I cant get my cyclone to start spinning and I just stand still
-Freeze from a Boss and only 2 flask charges.
-Freeze from a box and being stuck as mobs spawn all around and you cant spin.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires