[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

Change my gloves, jump from almost 3.2k life to close to 3.5k + 450 ES, plus dmg, evasion and mana. Hit 76 today (finaly finish merc (Yes I know Im a slow player))

The playing is amazing, but, time to time I simply explode, insta death. I get 74%+ res in all, change to Daressos Salute and carcass, trying to sell my body for a Xoph's and flasks(not working).

What u guys think I can improve? I'm thinking to change the left ring, not sure if it's a good idea.

Dernière édition par meromero, le 8 avr. 2017 19:51:56
I will cry i spent like 3k chromatics to get BBBB on boots and still noting ;S fucking yezz
"
Luuthian a écrit :

I got these just recently and added them to my lineup. Are they worthwhile? I find the only issue I'm having is Chaos resistance... I'm at -60%. My damage seems to have skyrocketed though. Shame I can't calculate it :(

Belt and boots are good for damage but rare provides more toughness which in my view, is better. :)

"
Lunartuna a écrit :
"
Tamdaralei a écrit :
there is my variation of this build

gear

and ye, i'm using the red dream jewel for lazy endurance charge generation

That belt is bonkers! 700 armour...

Yep. Pretty much the dream belt.

"
dantata a écrit :
OK, so any way to deal with elemental reflect with the Elemental Overload version? I'm struggling to notice the reflect monsters especially when in party, and I get one-shot :)

Ruby flask will help. Pop it before engaging. Otherwise you can use Sibyl ring for 40% elemental reflect reduction.

"
paraply a écrit :
i feel like if i stop leech for 2 sek i get one shotted... happen many times

Its the menaing just survive trough leech?

Ensure you have at least 3000 armour rating and having 6000 life is a good figure to aim for.

Casting Enduring Cry and popping Granite + Basalt flask before engaging a fight will help you to tank through most fights.

Also, elemental reflect will always 1 shot you if you don't pop Ruby flask.

You can easily identify elemental reflect by looking out for this aura:

"
meromero a écrit :
Change my gloves, jump from almost 3.2k life to close to 3.5k + 450 ES, plus dmg, evasion and mana. Hit 76 today (finaly finish merc (Yes I know Im a slow player))

The playing is amazing, but, time to time I simply explode, insta death. I get 74%+ res in all, change to Daressos Salute and carcass, trying to sell my body for a Xoph's and flasks(not working).

What u guys think I can improve? I'm thinking to change the left ring, not sure if it's a good idea.

A rare gloves will provide more damage, more life, more resistance, and more armour than Shaper's gloves.

You are currently level 77, get more levels and get the life nodes. You should be able to reach 5500 life when you reach level 85+.

This is my flask setup in SSF and I have been able to clear T14 (highest tier map that have dropped for me so far) deathless using them:

Also, check out the flask section in the guide for recommended setup. The flasks I am using in SSF is limited because there is no trading available.

"
Farex91 a écrit :
I will cry i spent like 3k chromatics to get BBBB on boots and still noting ;S fucking yezz

Yes. BBBB is a huge pain to get for dual curse on strength boots. The easiest way is to use int boots but you will lose the armour rating. You can also consider using str + int boots. It makes it easier to roll the colors too.
Very nice guide. Started to play it yesterday and just did uber lab at lvl 70 with quite crap gear except the weapon, body and the amulet, was very easy.

Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ArAg-dhVemg

I am getting ready to do guardians and shaper. Do you recommend any specific flasks for them or is it still the standard setup?
Quick Update again :)

I did 15 more Shaper runs and here are the results:

Run 1: 1 Death
Run 2: Deathless
Run 3: 1 Death
Run 4: 1 Death
Run 5: Deathless
Run 6: Deathless
Run 7: 1 Death
Run 8: 1 Death
Run 9: Deathless
Run 10: Deathless
Run 11: 1 Death
Run 12: Deathless
Run 13: Deathless
Run 14: 2 Deaths
Run 15: Deathless

So in total I got 8 deathless runs and 8 total deaths.
You can see a compilation of all my deaths and the loot here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DbgIE1UBosc

So all in all i would say the build is absolutely viable for the highest end game content!
I am looking forward to playing it again next league. :)
Hi.
Spoiler

what items do I need to change?
Dernière édition par osiykm, le 9 avr. 2017 19:46:02
"
Waeboo a écrit :
Very nice guide. Started to play it yesterday and just did uber lab at lvl 70 with quite crap gear except the weapon, body and the amulet, was very easy.

Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ArAg-dhVemg

That is one impressive Uber Lab clear at level 70 with only 3868 life! I will be including your Uber lab clear in the guide. :)

"
atheyd a écrit :
I am getting ready to do guardians and shaper. Do you recommend any specific flasks for them or is it still the standard setup?

Pretty much the standard setup. For Chimera, having quick silver flask will be good for his cloud phase.

"
Bymen a écrit :
Quick Update again :)

I did 15 more Shaper runs and here are the results:

Run 1: 1 Death
Run 2: Deathless
Run 3: 1 Death
Run 4: 1 Death
Run 5: Deathless
Run 6: Deathless
Run 7: 1 Death
Run 8: 1 Death
Run 9: Deathless
Run 10: Deathless
Run 11: 1 Death
Run 12: Deathless
Run 13: Deathless
Run 14: 2 Deaths
Run 15: Deathless

So in total I got 8 deathless runs and 8 total deaths.
You can see a compilation of all my deaths and the loot here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DbgIE1UBosc

So all in all i would say the build is absolutely viable for the highest end game content!
I am looking forward to playing it again next league. :)

Thanks for the update. I will include the stats in the guide at the end of your game play videos section. :)

"
Hi.
Spoiler

what items do I need to change?

My observations:

- rings can get more resistance
- Beast Knuckle ring, roll fire damage to # to # physical (physical roll provide more damage than fire)
- gloves can have attack speed (consider crafting Titan Gauntlets using Essence of Zeal )
- belt is missing armour rating
- boots missing movement speed
- basalt flask can be replaced with Taste of Hate
- you will need Ruby flask (Dying Sun) to handle elemental reflect
Yesterday i had my first attempt on uber lab at level 75 with 4.8k life.

Izaro first phase went pretty well, but well... that was to be expected. However, i died to Argus after that ^_^

I encountered him like a benchmark. I was trying to facetank him without life flasks, trying to outleech every damage. Yeah, it didn't work out. I guess its also because i totally rely on armour rating (grabbed iron reflexes). Never tried an armour build in the past. In the end Argus damage was too heavy to leech back life quick enough. So when facetanking him, an instant life seems to be mandatory. Yeah as i said, it was kind of a benchmark, was my second death with this character. I didn't worry too much.
Hi I'm kinda new to the game but I follow this guide closing and got it to lvl 90 but I'm sitting at only 7k dps...is this normal? Saw the picture on a level 90 at 100k dps. Idk what I did wrong.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires