[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

"
Nevz a écrit :
Is this build uber atziri viable/shaper viable? Been reading with slayer its not as good against bosses compared to beserker/raider due to no vaal pact.

Check out the gameplay videos.
There is also one of a deathless shaper run. ;)

Uber Atziri can be done, but much harder to do deathless in my opinion.
Dernière édition par AbyssMagia, le 4 sept. 2017 07:21:34
"
kira1414 a écrit :

**Lots of math and wiki quotes that I probably should have been able to compile for myself but was clearly too lazy/ignorant to do so**

Thanks very much for the in-depth explanation! That'll help me a bunch as I try to find upgrades :)
How does this build compare to a Disfavour build?
so i started vaaling axes since they are coming down in price. trying to get +2 weapon range. ended up with...

also got this until i get the cyclone attack speed version

twitch.tv/VtuberLunartuna
"
Lunartuna a écrit :
so i started vaaling axes since they are coming down in price. trying to get +2 weapon range. ended up with...

also got this until i get the cyclone attack speed version

OP.. how much for the weapon? ahaha ;)

EDIT: OK HUGE DILEMA! I can afford 6L and taste of hate! Belly vs Carcass? I dont know what to do!
Dernière édition par riddim, le 6 avr. 2017 17:26:56
or

I know most of u will say "this gear is shit" blablabla but Im startig the league recently and I dint have currency to spend, I try to use carcass instead of bronn's but "not feel's right" I hope some of u can give some tips about my gear specialy those 2 above.

PS.: Sorry for my english.

PS2.: its being pretty hard to get the right socket color's in those chests.
"
meromero a écrit :
or

I know most of u will say "this gear is shit" blablabla but Im startig the league recently and I dint have currency to spend, I try to use carcass instead of bronn's but "not feel's right" I hope some of u can give some tips about my gear specialy those 2 above.

PS.: Sorry for my english.

PS2.: its being pretty hard to get the right socket color's in those chests.

i noticed you had a portal gem inside of the ngamahu's flame, and i also noticed you had it 5-linked -
you might not know this, but it does not matter if its 5 or 6 link, meaning you could just do another support gem inside of that ngamahu's flame. also, are your resists maxed?
Please reply to your whispers for items... Even if you are mapping, in a rotation, in uber lab, or if its sold. Thank you. :D
Dernière édition par mattislouie, le 6 avr. 2017 19:37:30
"
riddim a écrit :
EDIT: OK HUGE DILEMA! I can afford 6L and taste of hate! Belly vs Carcass? I dont know what to do!

I personally feel that Belly is pretty much the foundation body that you want to do this build in. I personally feel that Kira should put this in the recommended gear to have for most people starting out with this build. The build itself has enough dps that you really just want more health/resistances and any survivability for your mid game.

Once you have gained a lot of the life nodes and obtained life on your Jewels then you can proceed to move away from Belly into a Carcass Jack, Bronn or Cospri(Elemental overload) for min-maxing your character.

Note: But I mean if you can afford the 6l Jack now, might as well go for it, just remember if you dont have a lot of life elsewhere youll be rather low on life for a while.
Dernière édition par Hitoseijuro, le 6 avr. 2017 19:53:00
"
Hitoseijuro a écrit :
"
riddim a écrit :

I personally feel that Belly is pretty much the foundation body that you want to do this build in. I personally feel that Kira should put this in the recommended gear to have for most people starting out with this build. The build itself has enough dps that you really just want more health/resistances and any survivability for your mid game.

Once you have gained a lot of the life nodes and obtained life on your Jewels then you can proceed to move away from Belly into a Carcass Jack, Bronn or Cospri(Elemental overload) for min-maxing your character.

Note: But I mean if you can afford the 6l Jack now, might as well go for it, just remember if you dont have a lot of life elsewhere youll be rather low on life for a while.
Thx, I dint know that, make sense xD Im working on the resistance at the moment.

For the next lvl

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires