[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

Hey man im loving the build so far. Just wondering if you had some time if you could take a look at my gear. I know I need some better rares but im sitting at around 4.6k life, my damage is alright but I can see it lacking in red maps later. Im still working on getting my better rolled bronns chest 6 linked but RNG hates me.

"
hsiegfried44 a écrit :
Hey man im loving the build so far. Just wondering if you had some time if you could take a look at my gear. I know I need some better rares but im sitting at around 4.6k life, my damage is alright but I can see it lacking in red maps later. Im still working on getting my better rolled bronns chest 6 linked but RNG hates me.

Switch Faster Attack to Close Combat Support its like 40% more dmg or more, you will see a big spike in dmg. Its like one of the best gems for Cyclone now. Other then that gem lvls and quality but you should be ok with that simple gem swap in red maps.
"
Hejti a écrit :
"
hsiegfried44 a écrit :

Switch Faster Attack to Close Combat Support its like 40% more dmg or more, you will see a big spike in dmg. Its like one of the best gems for Cyclone now. Other then that gem lvls and quality but you should be ok with that simple gem swap in red maps.

Perfect, ill do this now, thanks!
What's the reason behind needing 50% more fire resistance instead of making all overcapped resistances to be equal?
Dernière édition par DeathDeala, le 12 juin 2019 18:37:35
"
DeathDeala a écrit :
What's the reason behind needing 50% more fire resistance instead of making all overcapped resistances to be equal?

I think you only need it when you use Taste of Hate without Dying Sun.
If you don't use Taste of Hate equal resists with The Wise Oak would work best, im doing it atm
Dernière édition par Hejti, le 12 juin 2019 19:38:10
Just as a heads up, apparently Infused Channeling is not giving 10% more damage for Cyclone. Known bug according to Bex in this thread https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/bzyfym/371_patch_notes/
"
Hastur667 a écrit :

No its still not working or am I dumb?

The support gem grants "Supported Skilles Deal xx% More Damage" - that part does work regardless of the buff.
It also grants Infusion - lasts 6 secs after channeling for x Seconds. Infusion grants 10% more damage of types matching blah blah and 8% less damage taken from hits blah. - this part is not working.
You can try it by plugging in the gem and noting your dps. Then channel cyclone linked to the gem in your ho without mobs until you get the infusion buff and look at your dps again...
Without those 10% its an inferior choice I would say.

Yes I don't see damage buff from infusion but for the damage reduction, I am unable to tell if it is bugged too.

It is still a usable gem without infusion and we just have to wait for GGG to have this bug fixed.

"
Ancestral83 a écrit :
Hello and thanks for this really nice Guide!

Still i have some Questions because im thinking about reskilling my Physical-Cyclone-Slayer-Build to this one here. Why? Because an unlinked Starforge is at the moment around 14 Ex... that i can not obtain as a "Casual Gamer". So i thought Ngahmus (is pretty cheap and must not be linked + Xophs is also unusual cheap at the moment around 3 Ex o.O)

I wonder some Things in the Tree:

1. Why getting Harvester of Foe? - Main reason of this is getting Accourecy but we have Resolute Technic.

2. Why not getting the +1 MeleeRange Nodes?
Splitting Strikes and
Brinkman Ship that also increases AOE?
For me this look very strong.
Also maybe Executioner with 8% Radius looks not to bad to me.

3. In the Endgame Tree i see Cleaving in the Axe Node Circle skilled. In my opinion this is there for "Bleeding". 100% Eleconversion is not doing anything with Bleed, am i right?

Would be nice if someone can teach me, why this is more useful. Maybe i did get something wrong in the calculation Formulars of this Game.

One more Question. The Slayer Ascendency offers Physicalreflect Immunity, am i right, that this is doing nothing together with the 100% Fireconversion? I`m very sad that reskilling from Pure Phys to this will force me to skip Reflectmaps. :/

Very thanks for giving me some Tipps, THX

1. For the attack speed. For 4 points, it gives a lot of damage buff. Especially if you go EO.

2. Cyclone already have lots of AOE in this patch and the skill tree is spec-ed in such a way that those nodes are all within reach so that players can easily tweak the build to their liking. :)

3. You won't benefit from the bleed but you will still benefit from the physical damage the node provides but you have a point there. At level 95, spec-ing those 4 points into Splitting Strikes will offer slightly better damage. Thanks for the input.

And yes. You have to re-roll elemental reflect maps for this build.

"
A1extreme a écrit :
I can't seem to find your updated version of Pastebin. The one I see still have the old gems setup

I spent more time updating the guide and did not touch on POB pastebin. Need to enjoy the league too. ;)

What you can do is that you can add the gems into POB by following the guide.

"
Hejti a écrit :
Uber Elder in Legion SC down. Not deathless since i did few missplays like eating Shaper Orbs 2x and once Shaper slamed my herald of purity guy and i though he is slamming me.

Spoiler

Congrats to the Uber Elder kill!

"
hsiegfried44 a écrit :

Besides what @Hejti said, you can drop Diamond flask and get the 120% crit chance enchantment on your boots.

Tombfist will be another slot you can look into upgrading but your next biggest upgrade will be 6L Bronn.

"
WeaponizedSP a écrit :
Just as a heads up, apparently Infused Channeling is not giving 10% more damage for Cyclone. Known bug according to Bex in this thread https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/bzyfym/371_patch_notes/

Was brought to attention by @Hastur667 too. Hopefully it get fixed soon.
Has anyone tested Bronns vs Carcass? curious if the increased aoe on carcass is worth, vs as and movement... ps love the build
Do you know sombody who can craft -6/7 to Total Mana Cost of Skills on ring ?
Which version of the this build is best for end game bossing elemental overload or Resolute Technique?
IGN : Futons
Dernière édition par Futon, le 13 juin 2019 18:50:13

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires