[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

Have you though of going -mana cost on rings and adding Herald of Purity?
edit: wrong thread
Dernière édition par Shaddolf, le 11 juin 2019 18:59:34
Is PoB not calculating the new gem setup right?

I get way less dps with the new setup compared to the old one.

Hey Kira (or anyone else) can you give me some advice on what to do next to increase my damage? I'm Level 90 at the moment, killed Red Elder but Shaper died. Struggling to unlock Legion bosses and rares in T12+. General clearing is going great and is an absolute joy, but I'd like to up the damage. I'm in the resolute technique tree, should I do a different one?Working on money for 6L Bronn's. Thanks in advance.
"
microlah a écrit :
Thank you for your update, been waiting on it for a few days. I got a question regarding your gem setup.

On the Ngamahus Flame you are suggesting to put Combustion support, but then on the Cyclone 6L setup you are also suggesting to put Combustion support there, would that be redundant? If I were to replace the Combustion support on the Cyclone, what other support gems would you recommend? I am thinking Concentrate, AoE support, Elemental Focus or Physical Damage support.

Would love an answer on this too. Is it primarily for the ignite fire pen, or the increased damage? Wouldn't aoe size on cyclone make it hit more things and proc more balls???
"
microlah a écrit :
Thank you for your update, been waiting on it for a few days. I got a question regarding your gem setup.

On the Ngamahus Flame you are suggesting to put Combustion support, but then on the Cyclone 6L setup you are also suggesting to put Combustion support there, would that be redundant? If I were to replace the Combustion support on the Cyclone, what other support gems would you recommend? I am thinking Concentrate, AoE support, Elemental Focus or Physical Damage support.

Check out the gems section. I have did another update to make it simpler to understand.

"
Hastur667 a écrit :
Also Infused Channeling Support doesnt work right now and is bugged confirmed here https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2518002/page/1#p22026377 (that is the infusion part +% dmg and reduced % dmg taken)

Thanks for the headsup. Not sure if this bug is fixed cos I do see infusion showing up on the buff bar.

At least the damage buff is working and if the bug still exist, hopefully it gets fixed this coming Friday.

"
wolfy77 a écrit :
Do you have any tips for temporary body armor (rare quality) ? I haven't found anything about that in the guide. By that I mean what stats to prioritize (i'm guessing life, armour and some res). I'm currently mapping with a Tabula but I feel like i'm going to lack survivability really soon.

And is there any priority as to which big item I should buy first ? I only have Ngamahu. Maybe I should rush a 5L carcass ?

Other than that the build is a treat, thank you !

For rare chest, you can try fossil craft it. Level 1 Maim is huge on rare elder chest.

You can check out the FAQ section on gear progression but yes, having 5L Bronn will be big upgrade next.

"
wolfy77 a écrit :

I currently have 2ex in store. Maybe I can already buy the 5L version ?
If so, what support gem did you drop off of Cyclone ?

Thanks !

What @Hastur667 said. 5L Bronn should be very cheap to obtain.

On gems to drop, check out the gems section.

"
ChasingDeath a écrit :

Thanks a lot for the answer. I will try to get enough jewellers orbs to spam them at my weapon and make it 6 socket.

Ill look for tombfist ASAP, only issue is i got resistance on my gloves. So need to get res capped from my other gear then.

One last question is a 5 link brons better then a 6 link tabula?

Best regards and thanks for your time!

5L Bronn is better QOL than Tabula. :)

"
League555 a écrit :
Iron Reflexses yes or no ?

Personal preferences.

Personally, I prefer to have evasion on my setup but if you feel you survive better with Iron Reflexes, you can always pick it up.

"
Vegas479 a écrit :
Help me pls, im out of mana :(
I have 6L cyclone chest and 6 sockets Ngamahu,
Another setup:
AncestralWarchief - FasterAttacksSupport - LeapSlam
ImmortalCall - CastWhenDamageTakenSupport - WaveOfConviction - EnduringCry
Flammability - BlasphemySupport - HeraldOfAsh - BloodAndSand

What should i buy, to use all this stuff?

p.s. Its my first try :)

Devoto is recommended helm. Tombfist is recommended gloves. Boots will be any rare boots with high life, good resistance, and at least 20% movement speed.

"
Hejti a écrit :
Have you though of going -mana cost on rings and adding Herald of Purity?

Yes. -mana cost ring is mentioned under the gems section for Cyclone. :)

For Herald of Purity, it is good option and you can definitely use it.

"
SuprDog a écrit :
Is PoB not calculating the new gem setup right?

I get way less dps with the new setup compared to the old one.

POB does not calculate Close Combat correctly. Thus you see lower damage.

"
WeaponizedSP a écrit :
Spoiler

Hey Kira (or anyone else) can you give me some advice on what to do next to increase my damage? I'm Level 90 at the moment, killed Red Elder but Shaper died. Struggling to unlock Legion bosses and rares in T12+. General clearing is going great and is an absolute joy, but I'd like to up the damage. I'm in the resolute technique tree, should I do a different one?Working on money for 6L Bronn's. Thanks in advance.

Tombfist will be next upgrade for you. Shaper should be very easy if you know the fight well.

A 6L Bronn will give you at least 40% more damage so you will definitely want that.

Your belt can be replaced with a better rolled Stygian belt.

Flasks will also provide you more damage and surviability. You can check out the flasks section for recommended setup.

"
Shacarius a écrit :

Would love an answer on this too. Is it primarily for the ignite fire pen, or the increased damage? Wouldn't aoe size on cyclone make it hit more things and proc more balls???

I have updated the gems section again to make it easier to understand. Take a look at it. :)

P.S. I have updated the gems section to make it easier to follow.
"
kira1414 a écrit :

"
Hastur667 a écrit :
Also Infused Channeling Support doesnt work right now and is bugged confirmed here https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2518002/page/1#p22026377 (that is the infusion part +% dmg and reduced % dmg taken)

Thanks for the headsup. Not sure if this bug is fixed cos I do see infusion showing up on the buff bar.

At least the damage buff is working and if the bug still exist, hopefully it gets fixed this coming Friday.

No its still not working or am I dumb?

The support gem grants "Supported Skilles Deal xx% More Damage" - that part does work regardless of the buff.
It also grants Infusion - lasts 6 secs after channeling for x Seconds. Infusion grants 10% more damage of types matching blah blah and 8% less damage taken from hits blah. - this part is not working.
You can try it by plugging in the gem and noting your dps. Then channel cyclone linked to the gem in your ho without mobs until you get the infusion buff and look at your dps again...
Without those 10% its an inferior choice I would say.
Reach out and touch hate.
Dernière édition par Hastur667, le 12 juin 2019 09:27:20
Hello and thanks for this really nice Guide!

Still i have some Questions because im thinking about reskilling my Physical-Cyclone-Slayer-Build to this one here. Why? Because an unlinked Starforge is at the moment around 14 Ex... that i can not obtain as a "Casual Gamer". So i thought Ngahmus (is pretty cheap and must not be linked + Xophs is also unusual cheap at the moment around 3 Ex o.O)

I wonder some Things in the Tree:

1. Why getting Harvester of Foe? - Main reason of this is getting Accourecy but we have Resolute Technic.

2. Why not getting the +1 MeleeRange Nodes?
Splitting Strikes and
Brinkman Ship that also increases AOE?
For me this look very strong.
Also maybe Executioner with 8% Radius looks not to bad to me.

3. In the Endgame Tree i see Cleaving in the Axe Node Circle skilled. In my opinion this is there for "Bleeding". 100% Eleconversion is not doing anything with Bleed, am i right?

Would be nice if someone can teach me, why this is more useful. Maybe i did get something wrong in the calculation Formulars of this Game.

One more Question. The Slayer Ascendency offers Physicalreflect Immunity, am i right, that this is doing nothing together with the 100% Fireconversion? I`m very sad that reskilling from Pure Phys to this will force me to skip Reflectmaps. :/

Very thanks for giving me some Tipps, THX

Dernière édition par Ancestral83, le 12 juin 2019 10:25:34
I can't seem to find your updated version of Pastebin. The one I see still have the old gems setup
Uber Elder in Legion SC down. Not deathless since i did few missplays like eating Shaper Orbs 2x and once Shaper slamed my herald of purity guy and i though he is slamming me.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires