[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

Do you have any tips for temporary body armor (rare quality) ? I haven't found anything about that in the guide. By that I mean what stats to prioritize (i'm guessing life, armour and some res). I'm currently mapping with a Tabula but I feel like i'm going to lack survivability really soon.

And is there any priority as to which big item I should buy first ? I only have Ngamahu. Maybe I should rush a 5L carcass ?

Other than that the build is a treat, thank you !
Dernière édition par wolfy77, le 11 juin 2019 09:17:02
"
wolfy77 a écrit :
Do you have any tips for temporary body armor (rare quality) ? I haven't found anything about that in the guide. By that I mean what stats to prioritize (i'm guessing life, armour and some res). I'm currently mapping with a Tabula but I feel like i'm going to lack survivability really soon.

And is there any priority as to which big item I should buy first ? I only have Ngamahu. Maybe I should rush a 5L carcass ?

Bronn's Lithe is a game changer!

Just buy a 1c Bronn's Lithe and 4L it and then wait until you can 5L it.
My stream: https://www.twitch.tv/m_bison__
"
wichtounet a écrit :
"
wolfy77 a écrit :

Bronn's Lithe is a game changer!

Just buy a 1c Bronn's Lithe and 4L it and then wait until you can 5L it.

I currently have 2ex in store. Maybe I can already buy the 5L version ?
If so, what support gem did you drop off of Cyclone ?

Thanks !
The Jeweller's Touch is 22-25c. So that 5-linked Brons shouldnt be more than 30c max. The problem is you need 144 dex, which either have to skill 30 dex node(s) or get dex on some gear.
Reach out and touch hate.
Dernière édition par Hastur667, le 11 juin 2019 10:02:27
"
kira1414 a écrit :

"
ChasingDeath a écrit :

My profile is here:
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/ChasingDeath/characters

It would be nice with some suggestions for the next couple of items i shold focus on getting.

Definitely get 6 sockets on your Ngamahu's Flame. Without 6 sockets, you are losing way too much damage.

You need better life rolls on your rares. Work on getting that.

Use Tombfist, that will greatly improve your damage output.

----------------------------------------------

Thanks a lot for the answer. I will try to get enough jewellers orbs to spam them at my weapon and make it 6 socket.

Ill look for tombfist ASAP, only issue is i got resistance on my gloves. So need to get res capped from my other gear then.

One last question is a 5 link brons better then a 6 link tabula?

Best regards and thanks for your time!
can i use DASH instead of LEAP SLAM? or wont that trigger fortify? also is there nothing better than leap slam? leap slam feels so bad now compared to all other "utility/movement" Skills.

also any recommendation/alternative for enduring cry? (i dont like that)
Dernière édition par FamousAzzkicker, le 11 juin 2019 11:16:53
Iron Reflexses yes or no ?
"
FamousAzzkicker a écrit :
can i use DASH instead of LEAP SLAM? or wont that trigger fortify? also is there nothing better than leap slam? leap slam feels so bad now compared to all other "utility/movement" Skills.

also any recommendation/alternative for enduring cry? (i dont like that)

It doesn't trigger because Dash is not an attack, to trigger fortify you have to hit something.
"
FamousAzzkicker a écrit :

If Leap Slam feels bad it's because you do not yet have enough attack speed. Once you have a lot of attack speed, Combat Rush, Onslaught and the Slayer proc, leap slam will really feel good.
My stream: https://www.twitch.tv/m_bison__
Help me pls, im out of mana :(
I have 6L cyclone chest and 6 sockets Ngamahu,
Another setup:
AncestralWarchief - FasterAttacksSupport - LeapSlam
ImmortalCall - CastWhenDamageTakenSupport - WaveOfConviction - EnduringCry
Flammability - BlasphemySupport - HeraldOfAsh - BloodAndSand

What should i buy, to use all this stuff?

p.s. Its my first try :)

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires