[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

Been playing with this build and it's being super enjoyable.

Some parts of the leveling process were a bit problematic, and, while I did uber lab, I feel like my def. stats ( only 4.5 HP) are way too weak to farm it in a consistent manner ( maybe with the HP of a Belly of the beast it will do better).

But the mapping process is one of the most enjoyable i've ever had, even with the preety bad gear I have ,apart from the Axe (witch is still 5 sockets) and a Devotos ( gotta go fast) the rest of my gear isn't that good, i've been cleaning maps easily, just cleaned a twinned+ vulnerability+ crit red map and it was smooth as butter.

There is just nothing like being a human fire beyblade.

Thank you for the build.
+rep
Thank you for this build guide. Does it work on a Juggernaut? I heard Juggernaut is more tanky. My playstyle is facetanking or I die easily.
Love this build, I melt everything, but I feel pretty squishy and often die to burst damage. Any tips as to what equipment I should upgrade next?
"
DeathToJews1 a écrit :
I haven't started the build yet, I'm still getting a bit more currency and I saw you said that you can use voidheart instead of xoph's blood and can't find the skill tree for that. Did I overlook it? Or is it the xoph's skill tree. Thanks in advance.

Void Heart uses the same skill tree as Xoph's Blood. Just that the gems in the chest piece will be different.

I would recommend to piece the Avatar of Fire skill tree as it will have more damage than Void heart. Just that you will need to re-spec once you obtain Xoph's Blood in the future.

"
thesteiner a écrit :

There is just nothing like being a human fire beyblade.

Thank you for the build.

There was a guy calling Ngamahu's Flame as the Fire Chicken axe and now there is human fire beyblade. ;)

"
tkensei a écrit :
Thank you for this build guide. Does it work on a Juggernaut? I heard Juggernaut is more tanky. My playstyle is facetanking or I die easily.

Juggernaut will have much lower damage than Slayer. Slayer has good defence from Endless Hunger and Brutal Fevor. Those 2 combined allows you to run through traps in uber lab.

"
Wayrath a écrit :
Love this build, I melt everything, but I feel pretty squishy and often die to burst damage. Any tips as to what equipment I should upgrade next?

Your characters are hidden but I would suggest you to look at your rare gears. Ensure you have high life rolls on them as the skill tree utilize a lot of life % nodes.
Xoph's Blood , Is it the last item to upgrade?

How much does it cost?(hard to get it?)

and Do we need enfeeble or temporal chains?

thanks
Dernière édition par hkbutubaman, le 9 août 2017 13:44:40
"
hkbutubaman a écrit :
Xoph's Blood , Is it the last item to upgrade?

How much does it cost?(hard to get it?)

and Do we need enfeeble or temporal chains?

thanks

8 ex, rip.

I'm running without temp and enfeeble and have no issues. Id just do flammability.
IGN: Obsii

Twitch.tv/Obsolithion
"
Your characters are hidden but I would suggest you to look at your rare gears. Ensure you have high life rolls on them as the skill tree utilize a lot of life % nodes.

Sorry about that, just un-hid them. Been trying to have life on all my rares, but still pop pretty quick sometimes, maybe it's just lack of chaos resist?
Hmm can anyone tell me how people are getting above 7K HP with this build?

Still kind of getting use to all the mechanics right now and are level 78 with ~~5.9K~~ hp pull (still seems low because I can still get oneshot @ Uber if he instantly does hammer slam before I get fortify)

Some quick stats;

~~Armour 2965
24% Physical dmg reduction
88% fire
100% cold
84% lightning~~

Molten burst 5.3k*7 dps
Cyclone 23.3k dps

Link to current gear/passives; https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/S0T0/characters/LoliHarbinger

Not sure what to start upgrading in terms of gear as right now I can only think of;

- Swapping out jewels (7% hp/dmg/fire res should add ~400hp and maybe ~25% more dps)
- Getting oak flask once fire res is highest (don't know how much dmg it'll add)

Edit; I decided to change out my boots which lowered my HP by ~300 and res a bit however I'm now running flammability + enfeeble(which if I'm correct from the thread this means I get 5646*0.25 which is 1411hp for a total hp pool of 7057hp)

However had to take off herald of ash due to the fact I couldn't get the complete color offset after ~600 chromes for the enlighten reserved mana reduction.

Would be able to run all three just fine if I could of got 4 blue sockets as it'd be ~80% mana reduction instead of 95%
Dernière édition par S0T0, le 9 août 2017 17:00:10
I'm not sure how i'm gonna ever hit 6k life either.

My gear and progression has exploaded. Rapid improvements have been made. Just 5 Linked another Bronn's which i put up for sale so i can try again for 6L after it sells.

I felt like my gear had just reached really great status, overcapped resists, ele weakness safe, with sibyl's equipped so i finally am safe leveling up pretty much and stopped ripping to harbinger reflect summons and shit.

Found a nasty belt just boosted my dps and defense. Realized iron reflexes wasn't taken and took it so 10,000 base armor now before granite. Just over 5k life.

And now i just found a "The Fiend" card which i've nver found one of before. If i can sell this it puts me close to xoph's blood already!

But i'm still not sure how i'd achieve 6k life! lol.

Spoiler

PoB says i've hit 85488 cyclone dps and 10.6k avg molten burst already.
Dernière édition par Fuzzballx, le 9 août 2017 15:57:31

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires