To person who changed poe.lab's site layout

"
Who cares where anything is other than Argus for the extra key. The rest is irrelevant. Not like the lab is even a maze. Shit site before shit site now.

I actually care for if there's an Intricate Locker or not. ;)
Perception is reality.
Yeah good for my fucking MYSTERIOUS GARBAGE

WOOOOOOO
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
I am indifferent to the new layout, I am still able to get the information I want as fast and easy as before.

Some people just like to complain about any trivial matter I suppose.
"
SunL4D2 a écrit :
"
Ratedetar a écrit :
"
G0rr a écrit :
Totally unnecessary change regarding information availability.

From a few seconds, now you need few minutes to get what you came for...

It took me 5 seconds and clicking 2 things. Find better things to complain about.

I disagree. At first I was like WTF looking on screen for a minute while panicking and trying to understand "WHY?!". Then I clicked all Layouts and even then layout was from previous day. Then I tried to come back later and site just died or something with database or some other mistake. Meh.

Find better things to desperately protect.

Desperately protect ? Well that's a failed attempt at being witty. I've never used this website lol

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/search?q=title%3ADaily+Labyrinth+author%3AAutoModerator&sort=new&restrict_sr=on&t=day

I use this instead, but the white back ground might make you stare at the screen for a few minutes and panic why questioning "WHY?"
Dernière édition par Ratedetar, le 18 déc. 2016 20:09:16
"
Ratedetar a écrit :
"
G0rr a écrit :
Totally unnecessary change regarding information availability.

From a few seconds, now you need few minutes to get what you came for...

It took me 5 seconds and clicking 2 things. Find better things to complain about.

ya, i dont understand the complaint. it only took me a few seconds too clicking the all layouts, current upload, and then clicking the image itself to expand it to a large readable size.

the one and only reason for using poelab iswas that you could type "poelab.com/%difflevel%" and be done with it in one go. Now you have to click-click-click through shit(the same with reddit search linked above). Not gonna happen, sorry.
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
Dernière édition par silumit, le 18 déc. 2016 20:18:25
"
Ratedetar a écrit :

Desperately protect ? Well that's a failed attempt at being witty. I've never used this website lol

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/search?q=title%3ADaily+Labyrinth+author%3AAutoModerator&sort=new&restrict_sr=on&t=day

I use this instead, but the white back ground might make you stare at the screen for a few minutes and panic why questioning "WHY?"

You just proven my point (or more like that you don't have point) - you didn't used this site before, so you don't know how it was before.

Yeah, retarded unnecessary change from useful and convinient layout to the dogshit one for no reason might make normal human question "What person who made this new layout even thinking?! -_\\\" for a few minutes indeed.
Dernière édition par SunL4D2, le 18 déc. 2016 22:42:56
"
silumit a écrit :
the one and only reason for using poelab iswas that you could type "poelab.com/%difflevel%" and be done with it in one go. Now you have to click-click-click through shit(the same with reddit search linked above). Not gonna happen, sorry.
Presumably the variables never changed so you could book mark the URL and it would always take you to the latest version of the map/layout.
Computer specifications:
Windows 10 Pro x64 | AMD Ryzen 5800X3D | ASUS Crosshair VIII Hero (WiFi) Motherboard | 16GB 3600MHz RAM | MSI Geforce 1070Ti Gamer | Corsair AX 760watt PSU | Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD & WD Black FZEX HDD
Dernière édition par Nicholas_Steel, le 19 déc. 2016 07:41:37
"
Nicholas_Steel a écrit :
"
silumit a écrit :
Presumably the variables never changed so you could book mark the URL and it would always take you to the latest version of the map/layout.

its seriously lazy no matter how you slice that cake. i mean seriously. it is literally 3 clicks. if you cant survive 3 clicks like that guy who says "its not going to happen" then you are pretty sad.
"
M0rO a écrit :
"
Nicholas_Steel a écrit :
"
silumit a écrit :

its seriously lazy no matter how you slice that cake. i mean seriously. it is literally 3 clicks. if you cant survive 3 clicks like that guy who says "its not going to happen" then you are pretty sad.
and if you decide on whether people are sad or not based on their forum posts then you are... well, guess it yourself.
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires