To person who changed poe.lab's site layout

I was personally using poelab by time to time to save me some minutes. Lab is not that hard to navigate once you know how it works. But that new site sure looks awful.
Just tried to check a layout after reading this post, and it takes forever, and the site even looks worse.
I really hate people trying to do "innovative" and "cool/flashy" things instead of working sites.

If they don't revert or improve soon someone else will take their place as the only-lab-related-site worth checking, imo.
Hooray! The site's old version is back, however not updated.
I rarely post on forums, and also rarely do labs, but I will say that the new site is horrendous. I tried looking for a different version of it for about 15 minutes last night. The images are tiny and almost impossible to read being on a 3rd monitor. If this site doesn't get changed back, I will simply be done using it.
well this is why u should not debug your site "live" :o)
The Hyperbomber for 2.6: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1879383
"
Saltygames a écrit :
well this is why u should not debug your site "live" :o)
As the operator said, the Web Host provider entered maintenance shortly after the website devs updated their website so they couldn't do any hotfixes or anything for a while. No clue if they intend to overhaul it further or what. Maybe they'll put the old version back up and offer it as an alternative while they continue working on the new version?
Computer specifications:
Windows 10 Pro x64 | AMD Ryzen 5800X3D | ASUS Crosshair VIII Hero (WiFi) Motherboard | 16GB 3600MHz RAM | MSI Geforce 1070Ti Gamer | Corsair AX 760watt PSU | Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD & WD Black FZEX HDD
IMO it is better than before
"Is there such a thing as an absolute, timeless enemy? There is no such thing, and never has been. And the reason
is that our enemies are human beings like us. They can only be our enemies in relative terms."
I like it better now
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
Simply typing poelab.com/[difficulty] doesn't work anymore. At least there's the Recently Updated on the right. Went from needing one page, to two. Points halved, 5/10.
Who cares where anything is other than Argus for the extra key. The rest is irrelevant. Not like the lab is even a maze. Shit site before shit site now.
Deliver pain exquisite
Dernière édition par ultratiem, le 17 déc. 2016 12:32:26
Nothing is back and new version still sucks. GG GGG whoever responsible for this. Enjoy 0 traffic I suppose.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires