To person who changed poe.lab's site layout

Check it out - www.poelab.com

Just why? You had perfect layout before, now it's a piece of crap I don't even want to come by anymore.

We don't need this fancy useless welcome pictures stretched through entire screen, this small pictures of layouts you need to enlarge to see anything, we don't need to see whole list of layout for previous days, we don't need anything of this. :(

It even lags now FFS >_<

Dernier bump le 20 déc. 2016 02:12:58
Eww that is dreadful, the tiny layout images render it virtually useless.
It's pretty weak on a design standpoint, I'll grant. There was a simple elegance of the prior iteration that was refreshing to see in this day and age. It was quick, informative, and easy to look at and find what you needed. This is, in contrast, a slow mess that takes ages and that's provided it doesn't suffer internal database errors (or am I the only one seeing that message?).

Sure hope the guy that updates that stuff reads this. :(
Looks the same to me as it did last week. I like how middle clicking to open links in new tabs finally works, though.
[img]http://image.prntscr.com/image/2e57fcaba2ea48cc9832fecc55c6d0d6.png[/img]
Totally unnecessary change regarding information availability.

From a few seconds, now you need few minutes to get what you came for...

Alt Art items as League MTX - When?
For me it doesn't take minutes to load. About 5 seconds, and it loads full page
Spoiler
with "Error establishing a database connection" and nothing beside that :D
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
"
G0rr a écrit :

It took me 5 seconds and clicking 2 things. Find better things to complain about.
Dernière édition par Ratedetar, le 16 déc. 2016 07:05:57
"
Ratedetar a écrit :
"
G0rr a écrit :

It took me 5 seconds and clicking 2 things. Find better things to complain about.

I disagree. At first I was like WTF looking on screen for a minute while panicking and trying to understand "WHY?!". Then I clicked all Layouts and even then layout was from previous day. Then I tried to come back later and site just died or something with database or some other mistake. Meh.

Find better things to desperately protect.
re: the layout, having bipped through Reddit they're apparently in maintenance still and not able to actually update the site. I'm not sure if that's why it's loading slow, but that doesn't really change the fact the new format is not popular.

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/5ike12/poelab_down_for_maintenance/

Though I just skimmed it for the info I actually needed, not sure if they updated it with a 'done maintenance' comment or not yet.
Either way I hope it's back up soon. Other than that does anyone know of any other lab layout site?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires