(3.12) Queenliness Wanderfinder | (∩^ᗜ ^)⊃━ - - -☆゚.* | All Content (Power Siphon Kinetic Blast)

"
LAGROSSESIMONE a écrit :

We already have mtx.

In reality, the biggest news gathered from that picture is a potential nerf to windripper ranger.

That is all :)

Hey guys, can anyone help me? What should i do from now? Thanks!!
"
brunoshz a écrit :

Hey guys, can anyone help me? What should i do from now? Thanks!!

- Your tree is missing the Throatseeker cluster, consider the Wandslinger cluster too.
- Get better jewels. Look for life, lightning damage to attacks, attack speed and crit multi.
- Blood Rage is an overall great buff, you should run it. You should not need Enlighten as long as you don't run Empower too.
- Every rare gear piece could use an upgrade. Your amulet could have crit multi, your rings ele damage with attacks, consider Opal rings too. Getting a better shield and belt is a good way to make room for more damage mods on your other gear. Your boot enchant could also be better.
- A Vinktar with penetration will often be worse than an Atziri's Promise. Try to get the attack version.

Hope that keeps you occupied for a while :D
Dernière édition par Monti_Jones, le 16 mai 2018 22:07:25
3.3 Update happening right?

Lycosidae as a shield good?
Firstly, thank you so much for this guide. I've never had so much fun and felt so darn strong. You are a beautiful soul and I am so glad you took the time to break this down for us.

Now my one question so far, the only one I can't seem to find an answer for. (I've searched, I've browsed a bunch of pages)

The defensive gem setup, the VG+VG, are we stacking these together (honestly don't even know if that works yet) or are we taking advantage of having more then one to get more single uses out of them. I really hope I'm not being a bother and asking something super obvious.

EDIT: annnnnd answer found, so sorry lol.
Dernière édition par Cameops, le 18 mai 2018 04:48:39
I am aiming to play as a wander in league 3.3 (for the first time) ideally, I would like to level as a wander also – I’m not very keen on playing an archer and then having to respec later on. I’ve seen a split opinion on whether levelling as wander is either a very painful experience or a great one.

Can any pros advise if levelling as wander/barrage is okay if we buy the few twink items necessary? (i.e twyzel etc) or should I not bother and just play as an archer until I get to maps/some currency?

Thanks!
"
Nevzat a écrit :
I am aiming to play as a wander in league 3.3 (for the first time) ideally, I would like to level as a wander also – I’m not very keen on playing an archer and then having to respec later on. I’ve seen a split opinion on whether levelling as wander is either a very painful experience or a great one.

Can any pros advise if levelling as wander/barrage is okay if we buy the few twink items necessary? (i.e twyzel etc) or should I not bother and just play as an archer until I get to maps/some currency?

Thanks!

Short answer. With twink gear leveling wander is amazing. Realistically you dont have twink gear at the start of a league.

There's 2 builds I would recommend leveling as. Archer as you said and spec throw. Just respec at about 80.

I have leveled as wander almost every league and it blows as a league starter. Maybe I should use my 2 uniques to bridge a gap :D
IGN - Bootloops
Twitch - www.twitch.tv/BootloopsGG
"
Nevzat a écrit :

Thanks!

i would only recommend leveling as a wander on hc if u got a mate who you can run with. summoner, totems or any other decent league starter. otherwise it can be painful till ~70.
I'm not going to play on HC but normal.

I've read that Twyzel and Storm Prison are good for leveling KB/barrage? is that not the case?
Dernière édition par Nevzat, le 19 mai 2018 14:08:53
"
Nevzat a écrit :
I'm not going to play on HC but normal.

I've read that Twyzel and Storm Prison are good for leveling KB/barrage? is that not the case?

So i already replied to you.

Those are some of the best wands to level with but it is still pretty painful unless you have alot of added flat ele damage. Which is gained from uniques and end game items. Usually meaning sacrificing health and not available as a league starter.

Best way to level this build in new league, go bow build, Lightning arrow or Tornado shot. Get to about 75-80 then use respec points to go wander.
IGN - Bootloops
Twitch - www.twitch.tv/BootloopsGG

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires