(3.12) Queenliness Wanderfinder | (∩^ᗜ ^)⊃━ - - -☆゚.* | All Content (Power Siphon Kinetic Blast)

Hi there thx for the guide!

Why do you prefer Essence of Horror with Crit for the gloves over essence of Hysteria with this mod:
Gloves: Socketed Gems deal 175 to 225 additional Fire Damage

Thx in advance
"
rh_company a écrit :
Hi there thx for the guide!

Why do you prefer Essence of Horror with Crit for the gloves over essence of Hysteria with this mod:
Gloves: Socketed Gems deal 175 to 225 additional Fire Damage

Thx in advance

Reliable Crits. FTW. #feelsgoodman
Very Awesome Build =)

I played it now 2 Weeks and i like the Balancing between Offense and Defense.

With every little more currency i get valuable Results, the Build have a good "Payback"-Feeling.

After playing a Glasscannon Flicker/ a Slayer Leech Cycloner i finally get an Build where i dont
invest like Hell and get no result.

Never had a Stack of Exalts, you helped a Noob reach the Endgame^^

Wish more Builds would invest in Balancing and a "KEYidea"

Good Work!

TO ALL THAT STRUGGLE:

If you ignore only 1 Tip under the how to start/what to look for Setup (you) i get destroyed, there is
a Reason to do the List.

--> To-Do-List, be smarter than me
Made this build in beastiary softcore SSF and was able to beat shaper on first try! Sucks that I never found a qotf though:(

Dernière édition par desertedsun, le 20 mai 2018 10:25:59
u guys think that this build coulb be a starter and entd game build for a guy who used to play something as 1 or 2 hours a day even less, starter as LA until lvl 70/75???

"
Nevzat a écrit :
I'm not going to play on HC but normal.

I've read that Twyzel and Storm Prison are good for leveling KB/barrage? is that not the case?

Levelling as a wander is great if you have the right gear. Wouldn't do it as a league starter, but once you've got a little currency (like only a few c) then you should be good to go. I levelled my current wander from 28 with kb/barrage using dual storm prisons, wake of destruction, lochtonal caress, wurm's molt and a thief's torment. For jewels I had static electricity and poacher's aim, ran diamond, silver, quicksilver and 2 life flasks. Also had the usual levelling uniques, tabula, karui ward and goldrim.

Damage was great, had pretty much the usual wander experience starting in act 3, ran all the labs without any isses and got to maps in just a few hours. Never came close to dying because of thief's torment. Went deadeye btw.

So yeah, I'd definitely recommend it if you can get those items, minus the tabula which isn't really necessary. I don't get people who say levelling as a wander sucks, it was probably the best levelling experience I've had.
Hey Great build loving it so far

may sound like a complete noob question but why not run a 6link QOTF with kb for map clear then switching over to a chest like 6link yriels fostering for bossing with socketed barrage gems?
"
Kevdog149 a écrit :
Hey Great build loving it so far

may sound like a complete noob question but why not run a 6link QOTF with kb for map clear then switching over to a chest like 6link yriels fostering for bossing with socketed barrage gems?

Simply because kinetic blast clears all trash mobs fine on a 4L even up to tier 16.
Hope that clears that up ^_^
I've been playing this build for a while now and I LOVE it. It's the most fun build I've ever played as far as overall feel. I've basically been throwing every exalt I've made into it and trying to make it both MF and endgame content viable (by "viable" I mean faceroll), which is proving quite a bit harder than anticipated, but that's part of the challenge for me. I've done all guardians deathless, but have yet to do a deathless shaper run on it simply because dodging is hard :P. I just wanted to showcase a little bit of what I've done with it and maybe get some suggestions if anyone has any. Obviously I've still got a ways to go for a perfect build, but I think I've only got a few more steps to go. Some of the steps I already have planned out are:

1. Double/Triple wrath watchers eye
2. All 21/20 gems
3. Cap my damn lightning res with better ventors (still 52 since I'm wearing almost all uniques with limited res)
4. Mirror a shield? Improve mine? not sure yet (looking at havoc aegis 1900+evasion and similar res/hp to what i have)
5. Double legacy attack Vinktar
6. Upgrade my jewels even more
7. Possibly get a pure DPS setup going as well
8. +1 gems chest? maybe? idk

Gear:

The wand was totally worth the mirror+fee. If you're considering getting one, GO FOR IT!!

Flasks:

Little explanation on why I chose tempest over rat's nest. I'd been running a +2 barrage rat's nest for a while but wasn't getting the clear I needed, and my barrage dps was doing fine. This is because I'm running an IIQ gem, so KB was basically on a 2link which wasn't enough for t15-16 maps. Since switching I can clear them comfortably and with no issues even on pure MF setup.

Thanks so much for the build guide, it's been great! :D
Timmy's FREE Crafting/Carries [Standard]: 2123458
#1 ES Regalias Mirror Service [Standard]: 2489414
^^ New home of Sorrow Circle IIQ ring! ^^
Alt Art Fossil Service [Standard]: 2332551
IGN: Quant_Is_Still_Viable || Hotdogs_Are_Sandwiches
Dernière édition par TimmyNBTrevor, le 22 mai 2018 21:28:58
Your jewels are pretty dogshit, i'd spend at least a couple dozen exalts on double flat lightning 4-mod Searching Eyes before i would even consider upgrading to a mirrored wand. More bang for your buck.

Your shield seems pretty bad to me as well. No movement speed implicit? No attack speed?

Ideal shield is something like
life
hybrid life/evasion
evasion

attack speed
accuracy
allres

on a crusader buckler base.

In general why not optimize your gear depending on what you're doing?
You're missing out on quite a bit of MS for mapping.

Consider this for general map clear:

1. drop Wrath for Grace and use a +% MS while affected by Grace Watcher's eye.
2. use Devotos with KB enchant
3. Drop Stibnite for another dps flask, since you're dont need it for QotF evasion cap anymore
4. use 6L KB (5L + quantity) in your chest, that should easily carry you through T16 dps-wise.
Swap in Horror Gloves with 4L Barrage setup for bosses you cant shotgun. Or depending on what you do, just dont use Sadimas. You could fix your resists that way and also IIQ has diminishing returns so its not that big of a deal.

For max dps you'd want a +1.5% base crit to attacks chest,Deadeye ascendancy, Stygian Vise with t0 WED and probably Tombfist with OP jewels.

Dernière édition par vtepezh, le 24 mai 2018 05:58:06

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires