[2.6 ready] Bloodrayne Gladiator - Lacerate Build [Insane Clearspeed]

hey how do u manage to use hatred (50% mana reserv), herald of ash (25%), and artic armour (another 25%) ?? it seems impossible to me, and also counting with the mana cost of lacerate spam??
"
Sankara93 a écrit :
hey how do u manage to use hatred (50% mana reserv), herald of ash (25%), and artic armour (another 25%) ?? it seems impossible to me, and also counting with the mana cost of lacerate spam??

It seems you need one of the axes. Don't know which one it is called.
The one that can be used even when you have no Mana.
Soultaker :)
Thanks For the build!

I'm very much so enjoying it, But I'm adding my own flair. I felt your HP pool to be too low for later game content. So i'm going for the scion circle right now for an extra +49% Life.

I also went for a 6L chest+Helmet allowing me to get some cheaper alternative pieces at the start of the league. I will be upgrading as i make more money.

Love the clear speed and damage. It's fantastic.

My gear is:

My passive tree is:

I'll be getting all the scion HP nodes for the next few levels.

Thanks for the awesome guide!

Stray
"
jgundlach a écrit :
"
Sankara93 a écrit :

It seems you need one of the axes. Don't know which one it is called.
The one that can be used even when you have no Mana.

Oi oi u were right!! thanks!
one last question guys, why are there some gems like "Immortal Call" "CWDT" "Enfeeble" not on lvl 20?? any particular reason??
Really liking this build. It reminds me of the good old days years ago doing a blender style build. Lacerate is really fun.

Lv.85 right now. Character is Krobelulx if you want to see the tree. I ended up going for the life rectangle before the aoe up top. Everything else now is just going to go for jewel sockets.

Here's my gear:
Spoiler

(The chest is just for leveling/gem swap) My gear is pretty bad but still the damage output is pretty gnarly.

Damage is really good with blood rage. Got two keys dropped so far, got a legacy meginords which is actually pretty decent for this build. Once I move around some resists I'm gonna use it. Just waiting for that BoR and Soultaker Legacy to drop, or until I can afford them.

I'm using CWDT with Flame Golem (I hate manually casting that turd) and Enfeeble. Enfeeble + blind is better than people think.

I have blood magic linked with Enduring Cry and Blood Rage. Every other pack just pop Enduring Cry if needed. I don't use Immortal Call because Outmatch and Outlast reduces Phys damage when at full Endurance Charges, the difference seems to be negligible and I'd rather just maintain max endurance charges by killing.

Pushing maps and it's still really fun watching everything melt. Goals are to get Legacy BoR/Soul Taker and craft a Vagan Bleed Axe once my Vagan is 7.

Cheers.
Is there any way to make this build work without Soul Taker? I'm a noob and a weapon that costs 100 chaos is prety expensive, but I already built my skill tree towards this. No dice?
"
dukehenrypotato a écrit :
Is there any way to make this build work without Soul Taker? I'm a noob and a weapon that costs 100 chaos is pretty expensive, but I already built my skill tree towards this. No dice?

I use "Chest Splitter" or "Vaal Hatched", then later if someone has Vagan for two Divine Orbs craft Bleeding.

I can't afford Soul Taker currently. End Game will be Soul Taker and Vall Hatched + Bleeding crafted (Two Divine Orbs).

"
dukehenrypotato a écrit :
Is there any way to make this build work without Soul Taker? I'm a noob and a weapon that costs 100 chaos is prety expensive, but I already built my skill tree towards this. No dice?

Just use high normal damage rare axes. Buy a Jack the axe for the 100% bleed chance so mobs blow up. Run Herald + Arctic Armour, or Hatred + Arctic Armour and keep a mana flask on you or go two points at the bottom and get the mana leech to sustain mana.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires