[2.6 ready] Bloodrayne Gladiator - Lacerate Build [Insane Clearspeed]

I had a problem with xoph. I died once and his adds just instakilled me whenever I portables back in.

Just bought a taste of hate,it's a massive dps boost. Getting about 65k
i am doing a similar build with shield block could use a bit of help boosting the dps a bit at 16k dps unbuffed and at 23k with (hatred ,herald of ash, blood rage and ancestral totem)

thanks in advance. :)
Thats a nice build but i think that would be better with cleave instead of lacerate as main gem skill I would also like to say to say that some of the jewels that you show i couldnt find them in poe trade
Just fyi;

In Cruel you should help Oak for the +%phsyical damage not krait. Just for any newbies that don't check.
To the guy I was talking to tonight. Sorry. Didn't mean to bail but my internet went out and just dropped.best of luck

"
oxycontine a écrit :
Okay, well a little update:::

I could make it through xoph's without problem it was very very easy. But when i finally came to the boss, he ass fucked me 10/10 portals.
( I have 4khp 45k~ dps with buffs)

I have no idea what to do, i feel like there is nothing more to this build i can do except for mapping until i reach max lvl, which is meh it gets boring after a while cause all you do is jump around and melt mobs...

Tbh: 4k hp is not even closely enough for Breach bosses. I wouldn't touch those under 5k life. Take ruby flasks if you haven't before. Try to stay away from the breaches so you don't spawn adds in the boss fight. If you don't leech like crazy, stay clear of him when he has his flame vortex up, it drains life like crazy.

Regarding your gear, I see a few problems there. Your jewellery doesn't have any life on it (your amulet has 34 but that's not enough), get rings with life(!), it's a life based build after all. You can relatively cheaply double the life on your belt. You have the lowest rolled life on your Bringer of Rain too, you can either divine that (I think), or you could get a better rolled one (try to get close to +150 max life). You can also try an Atziri's Promise for boss fights for higher leech, could help :)

But yeah, most importantly: Life on Rings (try to aim at 60-70) > Better life on Amu > Better Life on Belt (I'd aim for at least 80-85) > Better BoR and you should be fine.

You could also try to switch out some of your jewels with "+% increased max life" roll.
Dernière édition par Lemmji, le 31 janv. 2017 23:52:36
Can I use devoto's devotion and belly of the beast with this build?
It's possible to use this build as a league starter?
Yeah it can be used as a league started i'd say, really cheap besides taste of hate.
Hello Everyone,

Skill tree updated to 2.6.0 version and added some improvements to main topic.

Good luck with Legacy League!

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires