[3.8 BUFFED] Demi's PURE STRENGTH Righteous Fire Chieftain! SUPER BUDGET (TO START) ALL CONTENT

Hey Demi
Tried the build, tried pretty much what you did, then changed a few things to include a Kaom I had hanging and be more tanky, still, I find myself to be pretty squishy (My herald of agony gladiator is way more tanky with only 6.8k life compared to the 8.2k of the chieftain with Kaom), what gives?
I only have 8500 life. How do i get that up further. I have pretty good life rolls on most things.
Your pastebin only goes up to around level 80. Also my estimated phys damage reduction is a lot lower than yours but i have more armour.
"
Pr1d0 a écrit :
Hey Demi
Tried the build, tried pretty much what you did, then changed a few things to include a Kaom I had hanging and be more tanky, still, I find myself to be pretty squishy (My herald of agony gladiator is way more tanky with only 6.8k life compared to the 8.2k of the chieftain with Kaom), what gives?

Hard to answer that question when your chieftain is barebones at the moment, but my experience with it, the only issue with being squishy came from not having armor pieces, especially if you have evasion pieces on.
Question to you gentlemen that already leveled with this build using spells: How the hell do you get int to use blue gems like scorching ray / firestorm? Int on all rings / amulets each upgrade?
"
Slapzech a écrit :
Question to you gentlemen that already leveled with this build using spells: How the hell do you get int to use blue gems like scorching ray / firestorm? Int on all rings / amulets each upgrade?

You can pick up a 30 int node early named "Ancestral Knowledge" And the nodes beside Elemental Equilibrium that you need all the way up to the top and around down the left side are 10 int. If you really need it super early theres also 20 on "Versatility"
Hi,

I just got an amulet with '1% increased damage per 15 strength'
I got 974 strength with it equiped, does it means that my RF got 65% increased damage ???

there must be something I'm missing, cause that would be insane

TY
"
Jedam81 a écrit :
Hi,

I just got an amulet with '1% increased damage per 15 strength'
I got 974 strength with it equiped, does it means that my RF got 65% increased damage ???

there must be something I'm missing, cause that would be insane

TY

nah that works
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
Hey guys, I have been meaning to try this builod since betrayal but never got around to it, but currently lvling a chieftain now, I am lvl 46 using RF in a tabula with ele focus, bruning support, increased AOE, Efficacy, added fire damage and a 4L SR with burning support, ele focus and fire pen but SR feels super weak, any tips on what I can do to improve boss damage?
Armageddon Brand instead of Orb of Storms can generate endu charges pretty well.

It also can keep EO up all the time.

If you remove ball lightning too and get faster casting too it's 0.25 cast time ~ 4 cast / sec * 0.33 = 1.32 endu charges per sec avg.

Edit:

Two brightbeak in offhand are good to move fast with leapsplam (2.3+ aps).
Adding blood rage to move faster / get more dps seem not to hurt much.

Add lightning golem in offhand instead of stone to move even faster. With all that it's a decent uberlab farmer.
Dernière édition par duketwo, le 26 juin 2019 10:54:56

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires