[3.8 BUFFED] Demi's PURE STRENGTH Righteous Fire Chieftain! SUPER BUDGET (TO START) ALL CONTENT

"
Jedam81 a écrit :
Hello,

Love the build so far, I don't die which was what I was looking for, trying to get to lvl100

Questions about the build :
can shield charge be switched with leap slam ?
Why do you use vortex ? isn't EE applied by shield charge +cold/light on rings, or even with ball lightning
what gem can I use with scorching ray to boost its damage ?
can I add other curses with flammability combo on my 6link ? (like elemental weakness, enfeeble, temporal chains)

other question : what would be my next item to upgrade ?

TY

yes
aoe chill, could use artic breath too i think

burning damage/ele focus/efficacy/infused channeling/controlled destruction/swift afliction/etc, put it into path of building

if you have +1 curse somewhere sure

🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
When I can start using Righteous Fire for leveling?
"
silidons a écrit :
At what point do you guys go RF? I've been using the scorching ray / firestorm stuff, works pretty well. I dinged 65 and tried going RF (have 82% FR with aura) and i can't out regen RF without my proc from being hit recently. It still works, as long as I can continually kill enemies.

I switched to RF when I got to act 9, waterways or channel, I forgot the location. Where everyone is farming for Humility. Was around lvl 56 or so.
Regen was just right, even without endurance charges and stone golem active.
No sad feelings
Can someone point me in a direction of where to upgrade next?
Except for the obvious lab enchant?
Wanna try UE soon, but not sure if I am ready yet, gear wise?
Perhaps some corrections to skill tree?
what pantheon should we use? somehow i cant find it
Check the updates video. Solaris as major, minor is flexible - the ones for damage mitigation (stationary and moving) are recommended
Can someone post a quick leveling guide? Seems flexable up to level 60 or so, but what will get me there fastest? I'm at level 25 using MS + AC + LGoH for now.
Vaal keystone Divine Flesh All Damage taken bypasses Energy Shield
50% of Elemental Damage taken as Chaos Damage

+10% to maximum Chaos Resistance

Its possible to get 86% chaos resistance (and even more chaos resist against damage over time) I think this is a good option for life RF builds.

Couple that with

Karui keystone Tempered by War 50% of Cold and Lightning Damage taken as Fire Damage
50% less Cold Resistance
50% less Lightning Resistance

Would make the build pretty tanky against everything but physical damage which is easy to solve with Armour gear and maybe some shield nodes for block.

Might be able to shoot for more aoe/damage now since we'd be more tanky to everything else.
unless i'm looking at the path of building tree wrong, the skill tree stops showing points around level 80 or a little earlier. Where do I put my points?
Life leech support says it doesn't work with molten shell. At least in 3.7

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires