[3.8 BUFFED] Demi's PURE STRENGTH Righteous Fire Chieftain! SUPER BUDGET (TO START) ALL CONTENT

"
LightingKnight a écrit :
Ok, actually i' have 10ex to spend on that build, it will be able to farm uber lab?

I started farming uber lab on 4 links and some shit rares. Rise of the Phoenix was the only piece I had to "buy" from another player for 1 chaos?

You'll have a better geared version of my endgame character with that money lol, assuming you spend it wisely :)
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
"
DeMiGodking102 a écrit :
"
LightingKnight a écrit :
Ok, actually i' have 10ex to spend on that build, it will be able to farm uber lab?

I started farming uber lab on 4 links and some shit rares. Rise of the Phoenix was the only piece I had to "buy" from another player for 1 chaos?

You'll have a better geared version of my endgame character with that money lol, assuming you spend it wisely :)

I really want a build to facetank uber izaro and farm it, already have a marauder lv 81, gonna respect it, any advice?

Edit: Can u check my gear and tell me what i'm doing wrong? i have 1.1k regen with vitality, mobs hit me hard, dunno what can i upgrade.
Dernière édition par LightingKnight, le 10 oct. 2016 04:20:16
I strongly recommend dropping going into the Witch area for the life/aoe nodes and instead picking up the Explosive Impact & Purity of Flesh Clusters. For the loss of 20 int, 5% all res & 5% aoe, you gain 25% dmg, 20% chaos res and 10 str.

Its pretty much a no brainer in terms of tree efficiency, unless one is THAT desperate for 5% aoe (I'm not).
Lol is it just me or was I the only who didnt know that enduring cry does not proc with on cast gems anymore? I was wondering why I never saw my guy cast it until i checked the wiki
"
Lylz a écrit :
I strongly recommend dropping going into the Witch area for the life/aoe nodes and instead picking up the Explosive Impact & Purity of Flesh Clusters. For the loss of 20 int, 5% all res & 5% aoe, you gain 25% dmg, 20% chaos res and 10 str.

Its pretty much a no brainer in terms of tree efficiency, unless one is THAT desperate for 5% aoe (I'm not).

Referring to doing this for a full build: http://poeplanner.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 ??
"
ScytheMasterW a écrit :
Lol is it just me or was I the only who didnt know that enduring cry does not proc with on cast gems anymore? I was wondering why I never saw my guy cast it until i checked the wiki

Thanks, lol. Was wondering why it was never casting.
Stuck at lvl 50. I dropped my Facebreaker +1 Totem Quiver Setup because i felt like it didn´t deal enough damage anymore. So i read through the Level Guide and got all the Gems.
I got Firestorm in a Tabula and i can´t kill anything.
I didn´t skill the Arsonist Wheel because i thought i wouldn´t need it.
Would that make a difference at this point ?
At this rate i won´t make it to level 65, so it´s either back to my old setup which was only temporary and is garbage now, or i find a way to make firestorm work.
Dernière édition par NoDiscoSisqoOrCalypso, le 10 oct. 2016 17:44:15
"
Stuck at lvl 50. I dropped my Facebreaker +1 Totem Quiver Setup because i felt like it didn´t deal enough damage anymore. So i read through the Level Guide and got all the Gems.
At this rate i won´t make it to level 65, so it´s either back to my old setup which was only temporary and is garbage now, or i find a way to make firestorm work.
might sound dumb but i found a blade vorter leveling and road his ass through merciless in under 2hours.
So does anybody know of a good red gem replacement for enduring cry that will proc with cast when damaged?
"

At level 40 i started to use this beauty with Sweep (6/10 chaos in poe.trade):

Then you can put some points in two handed nodes near the starting area (and then you'll need to waste some respect points, but is worth). This plus any cheap 5-Link armor and you'll destroy everything easily.

Dernière édition par ceberus11, le 11 oct. 2016 00:28:58

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires