[3.8 BUFFED] Demi's PURE STRENGTH Righteous Fire Chieftain! SUPER BUDGET (TO START) ALL CONTENT

"
Inuarthuss a écrit :
"
DkThink a écrit :
how to use link on path of building ??

I have very same problem :(

Just click import in PoB, then paste the link from copypaste to import it.

I have one question- I`m gonna start to play in Harbinger league this week- when can I use righteous fire? How much % life regen i need to have to use RF without loosing so much HP? I`m still quite newbie, but let`s say I will have 75% of fire res.
"
toxic992 a écrit :
"
Inuarthuss a écrit :
"
DkThink a écrit :

I have one question- I`m gonna start to play in Harbinger league this week- when can I use righteous fire? How much % life regen i need to have to use RF without loosing so much HP? I`m still quite newbie, but let`s say I will have 75% of fire res.

RF bad choise for starter build. You need 100c for comfortable using RF: DoT gloves, phoenix shield, doon, belly and rares with HP and res.
Dernière édition par OberstGruppenFurer, le 9 août 2017 17:10:11
"
OberstGruppenFurer a écrit :

RF bad choise for starter build. You need 100c for comfortable using RF: DoT gloves, phoenix shield, doon, belly and rares with HP and res.

wrong. you need a rise of the phoenix. which is actually like 30c in harbinger because of how meta RF is atm lol. usually 1-2 max.
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
im still a little confused about EE, i get the idea using shield charge to apply lightning or cold etc, but my RF radius is to much and the first ele damage the mob takes is always burning from the rf, am i missing something about this EE passive?
IGN: shadowfateweaver / freezemyheart
"
mtness a écrit :
im still a little confused about EE, i get the idea using shield charge to apply lightning or cold etc, but my RF radius is to much and the first ele damage the mob takes is always burning from the rf, am i missing something about this EE passive?

Rf does not "Hit" so it does not apply EE at all. so having any form of damage other than fire (meaning no fire at all) on your shield charge will apply EE to -50 fire res and whatever other damage you have not hit with. Or only fire if you hit with both cold and lit damage, Either way it will not matter for the RF build.
Another note that the Ray totem does not Hit, like per say a flame totem does, so it does not apply on hit EE
thank you for clearing that up
IGN: shadowfateweaver / freezemyheart
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███▄▄▄░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀███▄░░░░░
░░░░░░░▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀█░░░░
░░░░▄▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█░░░
░░░█░░░░░▀▄░░▄▀░░░░░░░░█░░░
░░░▐██▄░░▀▄▀▀▄▀░░▄██▀░▐▌░░░
░░░█▀█░▀░░░▀▀░░░▀░█▀░░▐▌░░░
░░░█░░▀▐░░░░░░░░▌▀░░░░░█░░░
░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█░░░
░░░░█░░▀▄░░░░▄▀░░░░░░░░█░░░
░░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░░░█░░░░
░░░░░█▀██▀▀▀▀██▀░░░░░░█░░░░
░░░░░█░░▀████▀░░░░░░░█░░░░░
░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█░░░░░░
░░░░░░░██░░░░░█▄▄▀▀░█░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░▀▀█▀▀▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░█░░yee
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
"
toxic992 a écrit :
"
Inuarthuss a écrit :
"
DkThink a écrit :

Hi, i'm using RF for leveling.
You'll need 2 Kikazaru rings, 1 Springleaf shield, 3 up-to-date life pots and you're good to go.
Path to all the life regen nodes first.
I started using RF from lv 28'ish.
You'll start to break even It gets easier once you get Stone Golem at 34.
links are: RF, burning damage, elemental focus.
You can add increased aoe if you got 4L but i leveled with 3L.
I also using a decoy totem for big packs/bosses.
You'll also need purity of fire and vitality.

Things melt, the only things that can kill you are lack of attention and tanking slams, which you should shield charge out of.

edit: you can use shaper's seed for your amulet slot too.
I have an Alien pet.
Dernière édition par kelongngu, le 10 août 2017 05:14:33
"
DeMiGodking102 a écrit :
"
OberstGruppenFurer a écrit :

wrong. you need a rise of the phoenix. which is actually like 30c in harbinger because of how meta RF is atm lol. usually 1-2 max.

Both Doon and RotP are at or under 10c atm. The supply keeps increasing.
Is the "Added cold damage to attacks" necessary on an item?

You have a low lvl CWDT - tempest shield which should be up 100% of the time and hitting with lightning damage, so is the added elemental damage to attacks just to make this more consistent (or does the lightning damage from Tempest Shield not "hit" either?)? Did you test without it and did you notice much difference?

Thanks Demi - great build overall. Obviously not the intent of the build, but what do you think of using Legacy Kaoms in this build? Clearly not necessary but is it worth the investment and will it greatly change damage/survivability? Or if you had the currency to get only 1 mirror type item, what would you recommend?
Dernière édition par lacrossefreak17, le 10 août 2017 15:36:26

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires