[3.8 BUFFED] Demi's PURE STRENGTH Righteous Fire Chieftain! SUPER BUDGET (TO START) ALL CONTENT

3.0 path of building pastebins added to top of thread
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
"
DGTLDaemon a écrit :
"
mojito000 a écrit :
Fckin Poeplanner is dead...................................

Probably (hopefully) updating... DeMi, would it be too much trouble to post the lvl 65 tree as a Path of Building pastebin link, too?

Im just panicking since im planing to make this build as the start build.. but the website is online so i make a screenshot for sure..
i cant see the changes in Tree for holy fire, any Link pls?
"
DGTLDaemon a écrit :
Ah, that updated 3.0 tree is sweet, thanks DeMi :) Love the idea of going northwest to pick up Holy Fire and then dropping down to get Devotion. And I'd say Combat Stamina and Purity of Flesh are stretch goals, so the build should be finished by lvl 93. Or even lvl 92 if you use cyclone to trigger EO/EE/Flammability, because then you don't need Unwavering Stance.

I'd like to suggest a small correction, though. You're picking up the node after Juggernaut which gives you 4% life and 8% armor. Instead, you could take the one right at the beginning of the path (before Warrior's Blood) for 4% life and 12% armor ;)

the link for tree 100 do not show holy fire : where did you see the changes?
https://poeplanner.com/AAQAAQcxMwCBxthYYz389kjEWF8_FCDvDho-Vw3ZYa2Nz34ZLiftBg7UfAn20iHyQYIHxPbGrgthr2xo8vAfogAEs8BmPAXvfDwtg8y3Pv4K2L1Bh_nogsdodNpiGFaDX_ObaGUo-riTHNyPGuvumuBFnVNSpwjYJFZINsUfAgQHTLOXlVJTPV_QH-_rg9tVxjpYns2nMJ_L6dV5OX7iAecUTfxLvJ8YkTboGlVhIWSjAdyE2Ud-vTZlTb6nhO_awS5T02907QUt8kU64aZXTeM1kv6PUEeMz5Zskc677Z_fl_SaO4Kb7DiFe2ZUOtgnL5BVAZEt0ho4mK25fsYEpqMD1r1gFgsm8xOlAAAAAAA=
"
HISCH a écrit :

the link for tree 100 do not show holy fire : where did you see the changes?

The link to the updated 3.0 tree is in the first post:

https://pastebin.com/Cj7CVMuP

You need to import it into Path of Building.
Fuck master rotas. Fuck any kind of rotas, for that matter.
What's a good path to follow on the passive tree while leveling? What should I head for first?
"
DeMiGodking102 a écrit :
3.0 path of building pastebins added to top of thread

I've decided to go with this build starting out here in 3.0.

I have the pastebin up and I'm wondering if I missed something somewhere (I did watch your vids and read the guide) or if there's a mis-click in that pastebin? It looks like for ascendancies you selected Arohongui instead of the small life regen & fire damage node I saw you picking in the video...

Just wondering if you are using a totem somewhere in here and I missed it?

Thanks for the guid and videos. Been away for awhile but played RF quite some time ago and enjoyed it. Glad it's viable (cheaply) for 3.0.
"
Null_Property a écrit :

I have the pastebin up and I'm wondering if I missed something somewhere (I did watch your vids and read the guide) or if there's a mis-click in that pastebin? It looks like for ascendancies you selected Arohongui instead of the small life regen & fire damage node I saw you picking in the video...

Thanks for the guid and videos. Been away for awhile but played RF quite some time ago and enjoyed it. Glad it's viable (cheaply) for 3.0.

Maybe because other build indicate an obvious solution to gems in Doon:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1892353/page/21
ST-SR-BD for about 100-200K damage on top of RF, and -24% fire resist debuf. Huge improvements on bosses. So we sacrifice 0.5% life resist and pick the Arohongui for 16% MORE damage inflicted and also 8% less damage taken.
Dernière édition par Piftiuta, le 6 août 2017 16:39:10
"
Piftiuta a écrit :
"
Null_Property a écrit :

Maybe because other build indicate an obvious solution to gems in Doon:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1892353/page/21
ST-SR-BD for about 100-200K damage on top of RF, and -24% fire resist debuf. Huge improvements on bosses. So we sacrifice 0.5% life resist and pick the Arohongui for 16% MORE damage inflicted and also 8% less damage taken.

Thanks!
Sorry if this is answered somewhere but I couldn't it.

Any suggestions to pantheon choices? I realise they might vary depending on what you are doing but any generally good picks for overall play.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires