[3.8 BUFFED] Demi's PURE STRENGTH Righteous Fire Chieftain! SUPER BUDGET (TO START) ALL CONTENT

How comparable do you think a Blood Magic keystone variation would be? I've looking for a build that is just a life/regen/fire caster, like RF+Firestorm, but pure rf builds like yours look pretty powerful. Any reason not to go Blood Magic other than the auras?
"
Sphen a écrit :
How comparable do you think a Blood Magic keystone variation would be? I've looking for a build that is just a life/regen/fire caster, like RF+Firestorm, but pure rf builds like yours look pretty powerful. Any reason not to go Blood Magic other than the auras?

Well you can still go Blood Magic as my build, just take the rings out for Essence Wurms and socket the 2 auras there! Then use a 5-6L chest for whatever spell you like :)
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
"
tipicozzy a écrit :
Sorry for bothering you again but i have another question, what do you think about The Brass Dome Gladiator Plate? It will work with this build? And as a 6 link for Cyclone what should we add?

Hmm..Faster Attacks maybe? Makes the total animation time less. Really up to you though. Inc AoE might be nice for more EE application, or blood magic/life gain on hit/reduced mana, whatever.
"
DeMiGodking102 a écrit :
"
tipicozzy a écrit :
Sorry for bothering you again but i have another question, what do you think about The Brass Dome Gladiator Plate? It will work with this build? And as a 6 link for Cyclone what should we add?

Hmm..Faster Attacks maybe? Makes the total animation time less. Really up to you though. Inc AoE might be nice for more EE application, or blood magic/life gain on hit/reduced mana, whatever.

Gonna play around with them and see what i like the most! :D And what are your thoughts on The Brass Dome Gladiator Plate Unique?
Well.. I think you should think a rework for the "Enduring Cry", as cast on hit doesnt activate it anymore.
"
RazielReaver a écrit :
Well.. I think you should think a rework for the "Enduring Cry", as cast on hit doesnt activate it anymore.

I think he knows that. Enduring cry is cast manually in this build, and it's only in the same link as CWDT because that's where there's a spare socket.
"
RazielReaver a écrit :

It's just in a random red socket to self cast.
"
tipicozzy a écrit :
"
DeMiGodking102 a écrit :
"
tipicozzy a écrit :

Gonna play around with them and see what i like the most! :D And what are your thoughts on The Brass Dome Gladiator Plate Unique?

It seems lackluster. No res and no life. In crit maps I could see it having some use, but meh otherwise.
So i'm level 76 and my life is 5.741 atm and this is my gear so far, not very wow i know. What should i aim from now on?? And is there a way that i can deal more dmg cuz bosses fights last forever :(

Dernière édition par tipicozzy, le 29 sept. 2016 14:02:20
"
tipicozzy a écrit :
So i'm level 76 and my life is 5.741 atm and this is my gear so far, not very wow i know. What should i aim from now on?? And is there a way that i can deal more dmg cuz bosses fights last forever :(

Your amulet adds fire damage to attacks, perhaps this is a big problem with Elemental Equilibrium (even with the added lightning damage in the ring) and remember have at least 80 life in all armor parts (more life => more damage).

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires