[3.8 BUFFED] Demi's PURE STRENGTH Righteous Fire Chieftain! SUPER BUDGET (TO START) ALL CONTENT

Can we use Shield Charge + Faster Attacks + Fortify for better and faster movement speed??
"
smith357 a écrit :
8.5k hp any tips to improve ?

Spoiler

Most of your gear lacks the 40-50 strength needed to actually use Doon Cubiyari. Every 2 points of strength also gives 1 flat life.

I'd recommend switching to Doryani's until you get >800 Strength.

That being said, most of your gear has decent life rolls, but not many t1's. Go for more max life on each piece of gear. Amulet especially can get 30 str implicit, 80+ life, 50 str, and 30 all attributes for insane life on a piece. A good leather belt can have 40 life implicit, 99 life, 50 str as well.

🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
"
tipicozzy a écrit :
Can we use Shield Charge + Faster Attacks + Fortify for better and faster movement speed??

Of course. Make any changes you think will be better for you and let me know how it goes :).
I have been leveling this build, almost at 65 for RoTP now. Leveling with FR and pots has worked pretty well though.

Are there any gems which you would recommend quality on?
IGN: The_Lurch
"
The_Lurch a écrit :
I have been leveling this build, almost at 65 for RoTP now. Leveling with FR and pots has worked pretty well though.

Are there any gems which you would recommend quality on?

None of them are make or break for the build. I personally didn't bother with buying quality gems, I just played until they hit level 20 at around level 88, then I reset them with the GCP + level 20 gem recipe for level 1/20% qual gems and did it again. They hit 20 again before 91.
hey,
im just thinking about doing an rf marauder. but im still quite unsure about the ascendary classes (chieftain vs juggernaut).

i didn digged deep into the numbers but you stated that chieftain will get you more dmg and more regen.

i assumed you get 5 endurance charges, which is the minimum for juggernaut.
while the chieftain clearly wins in regen ( 3,5%/s vs 1,9%/s) assuming you got 5 charges and fortify up. while having almost double the regen from endurance charges, you get way more defense out of the juggernaut with damage reductions, so this probably evens out in practice. being ignite immune is not realy an advantage for me as RF build, as my fire resistances will be stacked very high anyway.

but im not sure about the damage:

as chieftain you get 10% increased fire and 35% increased burning

as juggernaut you get 30% damage increased + 6% per endurance charge = 60%

looking at those numbers i think the juggernaut wins in damage increase ( altough i dont know exactly how +fire and +burning are calculated together) and with juggernaut you could easily get 7 or 8 charges giving you another 12-18%

so where im not sure is the 10% strength you get from chieftain. how much hp ( so dmg) you get out of this 10% ? is it more than you would get out of the juggernaut damage% ?
"
lorddudel a écrit :
hey,
im just thinking about doing an rf marauder. but im still quite unsure about the ascendary classes (chieftain vs juggernaut).

Spoiler
i didn digged deep into the numbers but you stated that chieftain will get you more dmg and more regen.

i assumed you get 5 endurance charges, which is the minimum for juggernaut.
while the chieftain clearly wins in regen ( 3,5%/s vs 1,9%/s) assuming you got 5 charges and fortify up. while having almost double the regen from endurance charges, you get way more defense out of the juggernaut with damage reductions, so this probably evens out in practice. being ignite immune is not realy an advantage for me as RF build, as my fire resistances will be stacked very high anyway.

but im not sure about the damage:

as chieftain you get 10% increased fire and 35% increased burning

as juggernaut you get 30% damage increased + 6% per endurance charge = 60%

looking at those numbers i think the juggernaut wins in damage increase ( altough i dont know exactly how +fire and +burning are calculated together) and with juggernaut you could easily get 7 or 8 charges giving you another 12-18%

so where im not sure is the 10% strength you get from chieftain. how much hp ( so dmg) you get out of this 10% ? is it more than you would get out of the juggernaut damage% ?

I'm not one for super math crunching. The only way to really test it is to make the build as either ascendancy class with the exact same skill tree/gear.
I'm really loving this build. I took some liberties with my passive tree and picked Scion for a couple of achievements that I was missing, but your guide was extremely helpful to me regardless. I think I might have picked Juggernaut if I was going Marauder though. You don't actually need as much life regen as you get from the chieftain tree (I never even needed Vitality on my Scion), and an RF Juggernaut gets endurance charges passively, is completely unaffected by temporal chains and other slowing effects, and has approximately the same boost to his damage output as the Chieftain and Scion do.

I compared the benefits of Chieftain, Juggernaut and Ascendant(pathfinder/trickster). In terms of pure damage output they should be quite close to equal. The choice should be made based on your preferred playstyle.
Spoiler
Ascendant(pathfinder/trickster):
60 dex
20 int
40 str
2 passives
30% inc regen if you've killed an enemy within the last 4 seconds
20% inc damage (while not on full ES, which is always)
100% inc mana regen after movement skill
50% inc flask charges gained
25% inc damage while flasking
50% chance to avoid freeze,shock,ignite,bleed while flasking
4% refuced ele dmg taken while flasking

Juggernaut:
1.9% life regen
1.5% life regen while you have fortify
25% increased effect of fortify
60% inc armor
14% inc movespd
cannot be slowed below base speed
(24% inc ATTACK dmg)
20% chance to gain end charge when hit
+1 to max end charge
6% inc damage per end charge
30% inc damage while you have fortify
8% reduced ele dmg taken while at max end charges
25% chance that if you would gain end charges you instead gain up to your max end charges

Chieftain:
+20 str
40% inc armor
+10 elem resists
10% reduced mana cost
10% increased str (very stronk? Would be approximately 60 str with my current gear)
30% inc fire dmg
2.5% life regen
0.5% life regen per end charge
cannot be ignited
20% chance to gain end charge when killing an enemy
35% inc dmg against burning (all enemies that are in RF burn)
(15% chance to ignite)

My tree

I decided to focus heavily on getting a bigger life total and regen from the tree, and haven't picked up extra endurance charges yet. Those would be my next picks if I were to get 4 more levels, though. (Endurance charges would've been a higher prio for me if I had gone Juggernaut).

I'm currently at 8059 HP at level 90 with my gear so far in Essence league:

(I'm currently re-leveling most of my gems after upgrading them to 20 quality)

Dual curse (Flammability+Vulnerability) is a huge damage boost, and I might even go triple curse if I can get a hold of a GG corrupted amulet with life and strength or resists on it. Third curse would be Elemental Weakness or Enfeeble.

A big thank you to DeMiGodking102 for this great guide. <3
Dernière édition par carkasjak, le 28 sept. 2016 14:03:48
"
carkasjak a écrit :
Spoiler
I'm really loving this build. I took some liberties with my passive tree and picked Scion for a couple of achievements that I was missing, but your guide was extremely helpful to me regardless. I think I might have picked Juggernaut if I was going Marauder though. You don't actually need as much life regen as you get from the chieftain tree (I never even needed Vitality on my Scion), and an RF Juggernaut gets endurance charges passively, is completely unaffected by temporal chains and other slowing effects, and has approximately the same boost to his damage output as the Chieftain and Scion do.

I compared the benefits of Chieftain, Juggernaut and Ascendant(pathfinder/trickster) side by side, but that document is on another computer, so I'll update this post with a link to it later.

My tree

I decided to focus heavily on getting a bigger life total and regen from the tree, and haven't picked up extra endurance charges yet. Those would be my next picks if I were to get 4 more levels, though. (Endurance charges would've been a higher prio for me if I had gone Juggernaut).

I'm currently at 8059 HP at level 90 with my gear so far in Essence league:

(I'm currently re-leveling most of my gems after upgrading them to 20 quality)

Dual curse (Flammability+Vulnerability) is a huge damage boost, and I might even go triple curse if I can get a hold of a GG corrupted amulet with life and strength or resists on it. Third curse would be Elemental Weakness or Enfeeble.

A big thank you to DeMiGodking102 for this great guide. <3

Very nice! Yea I think almost any ascendancy can make RF work, I just went for chieftain for over the top regen, as well as a very nice thematic element. Angry tribal chief who burns everything around him for the old gods :D

Glad you're enjoying it though, gear looks pretty solid. If you manage to get minmaxed to over 9k life without Kaom's, come back with another gear update please!
Sorry for bothering you again but i have another question, what do you think about The Brass Dome Gladiator Plate? It will work with this build? And as a 6 link for Cyclone what should we add?
Dernière édition par tipicozzy, le 28 sept. 2016 18:13:35

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires