[3.0] COLD CHAMPION SIEGE BALLISTA GUIDE - DPS... plenty - Meme Ballistas - Video(s) Inside

Not sure if anyone has talked about it, but for leveling before I had a 5/6 link chest I used a Briskwrap Strapped Leather. IMO its increased attack speed and 15% dex just works really well for the build if you need something cheap early on.
"
Camaron a écrit :
well i followed this build (lvl 68 now) and got all the damage nodes but for 3 and my dps is low like 4k per ballista (got 3 right now) So i dont know how to increase my dps to get 20 or 30 k per ballista at least

damage goes up a lot by leveling your Added Cold & Lightning, Wrath and Herald of thunder gems. The ascendancies also improve your dmg quite a lot. i would just suggest you to keep leveling up and soon you'll see your damage rise. jewels with some damage rolls also help a ton

some offensive stats of mine with 5 link setup and 90% defensive (and quite average) gear:
lvl 83: 9,2k without auras, 13,1k with auras.
keep in mind that I still have charges and 4 ballistae.
Dernière édition par tehprell, le 1 oct. 2016 09:46:08
Hi wondering why you don't take Phase Acrobatics? Don't you find it to be a good defense layer when you've already taken Acro?
Hey all,

Just wanted to share my thoughts on build so far.
It is one of the funnest i`ve played! My friend said: "Meh, it`s stupid! You just runn around
placing those things. You don`t do anything!"... Eventually, he asked me to help him with his
uber lab.. :D
First, i thought that the low level bow cant be that good endgame. Then, i`ve found this guide..
Elemental! Of course!
Haven`t found a hickup in the build yet. Cleared most of the content, more to come
as soon as i get the map drops!! (Died a few times in Malformation...)
Just over 800 dex now, and let me tell you, this is great.
I went for Deadeye, no particular reason. Perhaps i got tired of other classes.
My gear:
Spoiler

Bought the body for 2ex and Drillnexk for 3.5ex rest was found or cheap(5c trades).
Trying to get 4 blues on helm for Clarity, and move faster Attack in gloves. No luck so far.
Some new enchantments would be nice.

My tree:

DPS now is about 52K per ballista with 5 frenzy and 3 power charges. No utility flask.

Crit chance for ballistas is around 55% which is fine.

Assendancy choices:
Far Shot -> Endless Munitions -> Fast and Deadly -> Powerfull Precision

All in all guys, this is one fun and, also important, efficiend build.
GG Mr. wabachaw

IGN: VodeniZec
How do you get the 3 auras togheter ? spent 40 regrets on my champion to make this build and it aint working!
Pity the emperor who sits alone on his throne.
Hi, want to share my feedback with this build

This build is really great. At first, i thought this build sucks due to low damage output and placing so many totem at a time is a little bit u know and thus ignoring this totem build until now.
Stop at lvl 94 with 5.6k hp, been lazy to lvl up.
Cleared almost all maps at atlas with no problem(well having a problem with t16 vaal map due to dangerous mods). Map mods like BM, no life and mana regen, and ele reflect can be a problem but still can clear map a bit slower though. Didn't try other unique maps like hall of the grand master and perandus manor.
Normal atziri is a joke for this build, uber atziri is for follow up and cleared uber lab with ease.
Cleared all guardians, having problem with hydra cause totem didn't last long with frost bolt canon so placing totem all the time is a bit problem. Going to try shaper soon.

My Gear

My Tree
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAQDAADuBS0GoA2ND6sUdRUgFr8Zihm0IXYi4iP2JIsknST9JpUqTSyULOktgzB8Mfo1kjY9N9Q51D7PPydAoEMxRA1Gt0fiSn1KyE2STeNRR1VLVYVW-loaW69fOWHiYhdiWmKsZIRlTWvUbIxtbG5pbqpwUnTtdct293fXeu971H11fyuElITFhrOGzod2iXGJ04rwjAuMNo19jX6Nv5cGmy2btZ2qoJ-kOaTCpcuqzbCrtUi18re2uXy74702vea-p8EzwzPDOsSCxKLI8NNv037UI9X42L3awd0N45_nVOpi7FzssO0_7g7vevm9_gr-j_66_94=?accountName=royyabang16&characterName=LtCol_Mikihiko

My Dps per totem is 54k at 7 frenzy and 3 power charges, 69k with flask and 78k with vaal haste per totem. Planning to add vinktars Flask for more damage.
Gladly, i've played this build as my first this league.
Great Thanks Mr Wabchaw
"
andymkay a écrit :
Hi wondering why you don't take Phase Acrobatics? Don't you find it to be a good defense layer when you've already taken Acro?

Already try that, as i observe, investing to life nodes is more reliable than phase acrobatics since spell damage always hits target bypassing ur evasion. u can just manually dodge spell if u can.
Does Rallying Cry affect siege ballistas? If so do you think it can be worth to carry it around for optional dmg?
"
Does Rallying Cry affect siege ballistas? If so do you think it can be worth to carry it around for optional dmg?

The rule is that Totems are not affected by offensive auras.

However, since Rallying Cry increases your damage, it would increase the damage of the Siege Ballistae.

Is it worth to taunt in exchange for a bit of damage? What about the interactions with the taunt Champion nodes?
Still viable in 2.5?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires