[3.0] COLD CHAMPION SIEGE BALLISTA GUIDE - DPS... plenty - Meme Ballistas - Video(s) Inside

"
Mithradas a écrit :
Why you recommend using Herald of Thunder? I find Herald of Ice far superior. :)

Your totems do not proc the effects Heralds provide so the main reason is because 15% lightning damage from the quality on HoT, is more impactful to your damage overall than the 15% cold damage youd get from HoI

So other than that, its preference.
twitch.tv/wabachaw
How is one supposed to run Clarity, HoT and Wrath? Also seem to have some mana regen problems.

Has anyone used this build to take down the Shaper? Is it viable for such?
All that and a bag of chips!
dont lvl up your clarity, keep it so that you are able to cast 3 totems from your mana pool. level it up whenever you can. I also use a mana flask for no regen or 40% regen maps. If you have enlighten that will help too ofc.
I have two questions,

1: how do i get to crit cap, coz i have 23% crit chance and its a bit low imho, and i am not sure what i am doing wrong

2: the other question is that i have only 3.7k life with not so bad eq, to only real place where i can make big improvement is gloves, but then i loose crit. i know i will get a little bit more from passives but i dont see getting 5k life

my items are below:
Spoiler

edit1:
great build, even without big crit i have insane clear speed
Dernière édition par toxohut, le 20 sept. 2016 15:01:12

"
1: how do i get to crit cap, coz i have 23% crit chance and its a bit low imho, and i am not sure what i am doing wrong

You never really get crit cap with this build but 70% crit is about what I had on a 6link and since increased critical strikes is your 6th link... you should not expect too much crit until then. Probably about 45%

"
2: the other question is that i have only 3.7k life with not so bad eq, to only real place where i can make big improvement is gloves, but then i loose crit. i know i will get a little bit more from passives but i dont see getting 5k life

Without knowing what level you are and seeing your passive tree I can only suggest so much. This build wont start to pick up majority of its life until 75+ though.

"
my items are below:
Spoiler

1. Maligaro's are garbage and not what you need for this build. Dump them for some better gloves with resists/life and dex.
2. You can get a lot more health on your belt (at least 40 more with a Leather Belt base)
3. You should replace that ring with no HP on it or craft HP on it (I would replace because it is terrible)
4. Buy a better rolled Starkonjas

That is at least another 150-180 base hp
twitch.tv/wabachaw
Looking forward to getting this build going after ripping (again) in EHC. :D Looks really fun and I like totem style gameplay.
https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/988f3369-4b68-4eb9-bc0e-edfce4c3c950

I play HC essence , how does this build compare to the chieftain double totem ancestral warchief?
Which is more dps which one has more survability?

Pros and cons of each?

Ty

Also forgot to ask, whats better for HC on this build Armor or Evasion? was thinking on kingsuti or the new 3900+ armor chest
"
Camaron a écrit :

I play HC essence , how does this build compare to the chieftain double totem ancestral warchief?
Which is more dps which one has more survability?

Pros and cons of each?

Ty

I have not played Chieftain AW so I can not provide this list for you. While most people would say an AW build would beat this, I think it would be a lot closer than we'd imagine.
twitch.tv/wabachaw
"
Camaron a écrit :

Also forgot to ask, whats better for HC on this build Armor or Evasion? was thinking on kingsuti or the new 3900+ armor chest

I would go for Kintsugi personally. Brass dome is interesting though. Would be difficult to color it.
twitch.tv/wabachaw

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires