[3.0] COLD CHAMPION SIEGE BALLISTA GUIDE - DPS... plenty - Meme Ballistas - Video(s) Inside

Ty for the reply

Anyone who has played both could share his opinion...
anyone?
U can also use eva chest with 15% phys to cold. I use one in my current build and it's quite good becouse u still can get life and some resist on it if you lucky.
How are you using 5 jewels? Am I missing something?

What else do you have with increased duration? blink arrow?

What do you use in the empty armor slot you have? or do you have a 6L bow now?

And finally, what gem would you use for 6L bow?

THANKS!
Dernière édition par therealriz, le 28 sept. 2016 01:13:12
hiya loving the build but i got a question i am level 69 and the damage seems very low i only got 3.7k with wrath on does the crit nodes scale this damage a lot cause and does having 2 6 links matter also i see with your frenzy/charges your 40k i not even at 7k my gear is good so have i done something wrong i would love some advice you can check out my characters as i have allowed people to do so.
@up
You will get alot of damage from gems so u just need to play and level up them or just spend 4c and buy 2x 19 lvl added dmg, also try to get wed on rings and amu.
thanks for reply but he does not had wed on his items when he made this guide and was touching 40k i enjoy the build just not sure where to get the damage from
Good build, I had fun with it. Too squishy in general for my taste though, even with Champion.
https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/988f3369-4b68-4eb9-bc0e-edfce4c3c950
What would be the BiS gear for this build?

Obviuously Iron commander, drillneck and the rest?

Ty
well i followed this build (lvl 68 now) and got all the damage nodes but for 3 and my dps is low like 4k per ballista (got 3 right now) So i dont know how to increase my dps to get 20 or 30 k per ballista at least

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires