[2.5 Video Guide] Beginner's Earthquake, Tanky/High DPS Build Guide! [HC/SC Viable]

Hi! I've been following your guide and progressing pretty well, but am confused about the increased area support gem. I have a Marohi Erqi. Am I supposed to swap out one of the support gems listed for increased area?

Thank you.
"
Garrule a écrit :
Hi! I've been following your guide and progressing pretty well, but am confused about the increased area support gem. I have a Marohi Erqi. Am I supposed to swap out one of the support gems listed for increased area?

Thank you.

Hi, I'm also following this guide, and maybee don't know very good this build. But already reach 84 level, without Increased Area Support gem, even with Marohi (if you using Marohi for EQ, it's already supported by 15lvl). If you have empty socket, better to use Physical to Lightning Support gem, with swap on Concentration for Bosses, imho.
But this is only my opinion, on my own expirience.
Welcome.
"
DunnyChan a écrit :
"
Garrule a écrit :

Thank you.

Hi, I'm also following this guide, and maybee don't know very good this build. But already reach 84 level, without Increased Area Support gem, even with Marohi (if you using Marohi for EQ, it's already supported by 15lvl). If you have empty socket, better to use Physical to Lightning Support gem, with swap on Concentration for Bosses, imho.
Welcome.

Hello DunnyChan,

Thank you for answering my question and for sharing your experience. It was very helpful.
"
DunnyChan a écrit :
"
Garrule a écrit :

Thank you.

Welcome.

Hello DunnyChan,

Thank you for answering my question and for sharing your experience. It was very helpful.
Hi LiftingNerdBro can you show me all item and gem you use in this build ? I'm newbie thanks .
Dernière édition par maiconfaraday2, le 14 nov. 2016 08:56:52
After playing for a while with this build, I have to say it struggles big time with T12+ maps in terms of tankyness/taking damage. It becomes impossible to advance in the atlas with rare+corrupted maps. Even though there are certain bosses very easy to deal with, most of the high tier bosses tend to 1HKO the hell out of you. I've tried plenty of flasks combinations looking for high def/damage mitigation and I still got sent into oblivion with a single (sometimes 2) enemy skills.

I had to gave up and run lower tier maps T10-12 without too many mods in order to stay alive. And sometimes depending on the situation I still have trouble (i.e.: beyond enemies).

Any tips/ideas on how to advance and complete harder maps? I'm at level 88 right now.

thanks , love u , muah muah muah :))
Hello,

Auras/Mana Reservation & Golem:

- Hatred, Herald of Ash, CWDT (lvl 1) + Flame Golem (lvl 3).

Why do you play hatred and herald of ash with CWDT?

And why do you play a flame golem?

Ty for reply :)

"
Hello,

Auras/Mana Reservation & Golem:

- Hatred, Herald of Ash, CWDT (lvl 1) + Flame Golem (lvl 3).

Why do you play hatred and herald of ash with CWDT?

And why do you play a flame golem?

Ty for reply :)

you only link cwdt with flame golem to get it procced so you can benefit from the %dmg boost
im wondering how you manage to be lightning resits capped when wearing lightning coil?
since it it does -60% lightning resit... soo you would have to manage to get like 200% lightning resit on all gears right?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires