[2.5 Video Guide] Beginner's Earthquake, Tanky/High DPS Build Guide! [HC/SC Viable]

"
asn0304 a écrit :
How are we supposed to sustain the endurance charges? Blood rage more or less ensures constant Frenzy Charges, but what about endurance charges? Thanks for any reply.

You can use Leap Slam+Faster Attacks+Endurance Charge on Melee Stun Support+Blood Magic/Stun Support.Its kinda tricky with solo bosses but u can put somewhere Enduring Cry if u got a slot.Im personally using this setup and it works just fine.
Dernière édition par Zevrel, le 30 mars 2017 21:32:09
Thank you for the build - will give it a try :)
"
0cu87 a écrit :
What's up with this part of the passive tree??

Same question, how to update this part of the build for 2.6 ?
"
camumus a écrit :
"
0cu87 a écrit :
What's up with this part of the passive tree??

Same question, how to update this part of the build for 2.6 ?

As you take the life nodes and the jewel one - continue from the bottom - take the frenzy and then you end up at the bottom of the leach cluster. I prefer to take the mana/life leach small node and end up only with it or take more life leach on the right side of the wheel.
Another option is just to take that 1 extra mana leach node but imho that's too much mana leach.

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAEBAAHcBLMFLQbGCZYS4RQgFrsaOBo-ITQhYCcvKS4shS3SLlMyiTSONZI5DjrYOuE8BT38QKBBP0d-TeNQR1HmVw1X4lhjWfNaGl2kXz9lTWhlaPJr2W8nbztyqXTtdPF2rHfjd-V4DXh6eWh673y4fNmCB4KbhNmE74Y7h2qK8IzPj2CQVZHOlIeWbJd5mmqexZ8-n9-iAKLqplepJ6luqZSsqq2Nr2y0L7XyvTa-p8ABwBrAZsEExILG2MqQz37SIdNv2L3ZYdl82sHd1d-y4XPkUelG6hjtIO8O73zwH_Gs8kHyRfON85v0g_ZI9zL3uf4K_o8=
Build looks fun, will it work in 3.0 or nerfed? (total noob, I think something about poison/bleeds is changing?)
Dernière édition par dlaiyre, le 19 juin 2017 20:00:31
I have a question about other equip, what should I change asap? Im new here. Should i look for more flat phyz dmg? https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/p7dude/characters Ghnev
Sir, why we playing without IRON REFLEXES???
What should my dps be like for this build?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires