Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

"
blg_RealiZe a écrit :
"
"
Ukanta a écrit :
Whats the cheap way to get elder essence worm? chance? b/o? or use prophecy?

They are 5c on trade right now...not sure how much cheaper you can get.

elder is like 10ex

Yup, posted that, read his question again, and did a /facepalm.
"
Artwebb1986 a écrit :
"
JUGGERKNOT59 a écrit :
Tier 11 Maps up Syndicate one shots this build<<<<

Only if you suck at the game. But by looking at your character you dont know how to read the first post either so that probably has something to do with you getting 1 shot.

You are using a spark jewel lol
You sure as hell didnt follow the skill tree. You didnt get spiritual aid, and you took Crackling Speed and Arcing Blows, and 2 lightning points over by Celestrial Judgement.

You have no cold damage anywhere so hypothermia is useless.
You dont have Wrath in an Essence Worm, you crafted elemental damage to attacks on a ring. Your other ring has physical and lightning to attacks, Belt has elemental to attacks as well.

Your flasks are just a mess as well. There is a bold line under the flask section i think you should take a look at.

lol savage
"
JUGGERKNOT59 a écrit :
Tier 11 Maps up Syndicate one shots this build<<<<

I'd challenge you to follow the build before claiming it can't survive T11 Syndicates...I'm going to be nice and take the time to tell you what to fix. The list is quite long. It will be in the order I see, not in the order of precedence. And know that I do not consider budget an issue for you since you're running a 6L Inpulsa's. Honestly you should have replaced most your gear/jewels before getting an Inpulsa's to begin with, let alone 6L.

Spoiler
(1) You have 4474 life, 1720 mana (1600 unreserved), and no defensive flasks. You are running 2 life, 1 mana, 1 hybrid flask, and Sorrow of the Divine.
"
Don't use The Sorrow of the Divine or The Overflowing Chalice, they're bad for us!

(2) You don't have an Essence Ring with Wrath, missing out on a large damage boost there.

(3) Several of your gems are improperly leveled or missing.

(4) Your weapons are severely lacking in damage, and most your gear is sub-par (again you invested in the 6L). Both your rings are attack focused (Arc is a spell). Your gems need work as well.

(5) You currently have 117% shock effectivenes (43.4% shock) and no source of cold damage outside of Conflux and CWDT + Cold Snap. This is giving you ~97k dps against trash and ~61k dps against standard bosses, unique monsters, and syndicate members. This is extremely low.

(6) You are missing 1 passive point for your level.

(7) You have no chaos resistance, but your elemental resistances are well over-capped.

I have no idea how you even managed to get to T11 maps...And I'm certain you paid out of pocket for that Inpulsa's.

My recommendation is to sell the Inpulsa's and use the funds to finance a complete overhaul of your gear. Get a 5-6L Lorweave or Queen's Hunger instead.
Dernière édition par Aldonés, le 18 janv. 2019 01:44:03
Hi again!
I've made some improvements with my built.
Now I'm not dying on every boss exept uber elder.
Can you give me some suggestions?
THX
Honestly i dont get the complaint about single target dmg at all sometimes, i've never felt like the builds dmg was lacking at all and im not using the spire setup.
"
qozmo a écrit :
Hi again!
THX

1) Get a L21 Arc. You have 23% Q, and quality literally does nothing.
2) Delve craft a helmet, get one with a lab enchant
3) Amulet is good but missing cast speed
4) Missing all possible damage mods on belt
5) Wise Oak has no Q and only 13% roll - Light res isn’t the highest
6) Divine your weapons, maybe Inpulsa’s
7) Drop crane Arcane Surge to L5 (takes 2 casts to proc right now) or increase to L8
8) I recommend a Lightning Spire setup, but it’ll be difficult with your boots.
9) Life and mana are low, but you did mention the whole not dying thing.
10) Your resistances are overlapped. While not a bad thing several jewels could easily have more dps stats in place of resistances.

I also consider Mark of the Shaoer + Elder Essence Ring a poor combination. You are forced to sacrifice quite a bit of damage elsewhere in order to maintain resistances. If the cost for the elder ring wasn’t so high, maybe, but that can go into some really good gear/jewels. Take blg_RealiZe for example, his belt alone has nearly 90% lightning spell damage if I remember correctly.

I’m unable to see your passive tree atm.
Dernière édition par Aldonés, le 18 janv. 2019 03:46:31
It seems that you are pretty good at checking out gear etc. Could you check out mine? Im currently lvl 91 and trying at 14 and 15 maps but the bosses are insane and i just die many times. What could i improve?

"
"
qozmo a écrit :
Hi again!
THX

7) Drop crane Arcane Surge to L5 (takes 2 casts to proc right now) or increase to L8
10) Your resistances are overlapped. While not a bad thing several jewels could easily have more dps stats in place of resistances.

I also consider Mark of the Shaoer + Elder Essence Ring a poor combination. You are forced to sacrifice quite a bit of damage elsewhere in order to maintain resistances. If the cost for the elder ring wasn’t so high, maybe, but that can go into some really good gear/jewels. Take blg_RealiZe for example, his belt alone has nearly 90% lightning spell damage if I remember correctly.

You should start crafting daggers like in the crafting guide and maybe use some blessed orbs on your helmet. That should for sure increase your dps by a lot and make bossing easier.
"
"
qozmo a écrit :
Hi again!
THX

Hello there)

- Soon )
- I thought my helmet is quite good..
- True, now Im trying to craft one witch some spell dmg and cast speed
- Thats because I need a lot of resistance. Now I have 75% of each straight.
- Got it. thanks)
- Don't think that will help, mods are tier 2 and 15% ele to chaos is max. With Inpulsa - will do.
- Got it, ty
- 4800 life, 2000 mana
10) Your resistances are overlapped. While not a bad thing several jewels could easily have more dps stats in place of resistances
- U should look at my tree, I think it will be clear for you

Thank you very much!

I am at delve level 500, trying to get to 600 and I am starting to find it pretty difficult, what can I improve? should I upgrade my watchers eye to one with pen? a +1 inpulsas? pen on my boots instead of leech? something else? have about 20ex to spend

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires