Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

Well, I was happy...then not. At least the axe might sell for something, not a clue if it's priced right.

"
_Netdiver a écrit :
I've spent over 12k Alter and k's of Regal/Augs and 10's of Annulments so far. Maybe it could be good to include a kind warning for those in Standard League in the Craft Recipe for the "B" dagger.

That's the thing though for standard league, without the option to craft double damage, you need to ele pen for it to be top tier. I suspect next league June will be a master in standard, but that's what? 2 months away?
Hi guys, I have a few questions about the build.

My profile: https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/MrZ_LT/characters

Currently having issues understanding Command of the pit gloves and Watcher's eye jewel implications for gem choices.

1) Watcher's eye. The build reads as follows:
"
This allows you to switch Mana Leech in your Storm Brand setup with Culling Strike, Blind or Onslaught. You may also use a lower level Clarity or disable it completely.

Currently, Storm brand setup is like this:
Storm Brand + Arcane surge support + increased duration support + mana leech support

With this jewel, I could use Culling strike/blind/onslaught instead of Mana leech, right?

Also, I then could disable Clarity so that I could use Clear mind and put Molten Shell instead of Clarity?
"
You have to stop using Clarity to make this jewel work, replacement could be a Lv13 Molten Shell

2) Command of the pit
. The build reads as follows:
"
You won't need to link Arcane Surge and Increased Duration to Storm Brand with these gloves.

Does it mean that I *do not* need to use Increased Duration and Arcane Surge at all if I have these gloves equipped?

If the usual gem setup for Storm Brand is:
Storm Brand + Arcane surge support + increased duration support + mana leech support

Then with these gloves I could have:
Storm Brand + mana leech support + any gem + abyssal socket, e.g.
Storm brand + mana leech support + Culling strike/blind/onslaugth + abyssal jwl?
That's assuming I don't have Watcher's eye jewel yet.

3) What to buy first? I have only 3.5ex currency at the moment, what would you suggest to buy first: Watcher's eye, Command of the pit (is it worth buying 1 abyssal socket gloves?), or maybe something else? Just found out that Lab enchantment erased % increased minion damage on bone helmet :||

4. Uber Elder. 4.75k life, 2.2k mana, lvl89, Resistances 72/75/75/-60, arc damage without any buffs (golems/wrath, totem, storm brand, flasks) is 43k. Doable or not?

Thanks

P.S. After playing D2 10 years, mostly with lightning or cold sorc, PoE is really awesome game with this build. This build tutorial made it much easier to go through the story and build the character!

Dernière édition par MrZ_LT, le 18 janv. 2019 12:43:27
Omg i did it 20% extra Chaos and 8% pene elem... i was giving up trying just to do something with this platinum Kris.
Doing the multicraft or need to wait the next league ????
@MrZ_LT
For uber elder, its mostly mechanics.

Spoiler
I did it with max res, and 5.4k life, 2100 mana(no reserved mana + clear mind jewel) and 53k arc (with no golems/surge/wrath)
You can do what Enki did for his setup, or do something that is more inline with your level of mechanics. The life/res/mana pool should be fine. I tweaked what he did and I used life leech supp on my stormbrand to keep me topped up w/culling supp to kill off shaper, and kept my solaris major and ryth minor. Also used a second life flask over the basalt. My gear isn't that great and nor is my mechanics but I got it done.
I have a couple of questions, which also apply to the Winter Orb build I'm playing (that too is awesome for clearing btw).

* Minor God: The (hitch-hiker's) guide mentions Gruthkul or Shakari - but how about Ryslatha? Would lose out on minor physical mitigation, but especially if the upgraded Ryslatha means 60% more life on low-life, that would be a pretty big boost in "oh fuck" situations (I'm not entirely sure what the wording on the upgrade means tho). The 'free' charges can be nice, especially in boss fights.

* Flasks: Basalt flask is probably very good for physical mitigation, which is a bigger deal in boss fights. However, what would you say about Stibnite flask? Blinding enemies is quite nice, you'll be hit less. I do have some basic evasion though, so that helps a little too, which this build may not have (can't recall). I think partly due to this flask, I can sometimes stand in a pack in delves and not lose the energy shield.

* Secondary weapon for Enki. I see you are levelling 6 Winter Orbs now. Is that with the hope of making loads of money, or do you intend to play around with it at some point? I slammed a 20/20% myself yesterday, but sadly it got bricked (no change), making it practically worthless.

Almost 1000 pages. Holy smithereens! Not that long ago it passed 500 pages. I do wonder what will happen if GGG decide to nerf Arc, which feels almost inevitable with how popular it is now (though self-case really isn't as OP, it's the trap and totem stuff that is wickedly OP).
Dernière édition par Pangaearocks, le 18 janv. 2019 13:12:44
Do we need shaper's helmet with enchantment and 85 ilvl for crafting?
"
AbadoHHa a écrit :

you don't NEED to but it's nice to have. What do you need ilvl 85 for? for the helm all the mods you need are i84 or lower. Are you thinking of the weapons? They need ilvl 85 for the tier 1 extra chaos mod.

What do you think for how much can I sell these?
"
Pangaearocks a écrit :
* Minor God: The (hitch-hiker's) guide mentions Gruthkul or Shakari - but how about Ryslatha? Would lose out on minor physical mitigation, but especially if the upgraded Ryslatha means 60% more life on low-life, that would be a pretty big boost in "oh fuck" situations (I'm not entirely sure what the wording on the upgrade means tho). The 'free' charges can be nice, especially in boss fights.
"
* Flasks: Basalt flask is probably very good for physical mitigation, which is a bigger deal in boss fights. However, what would you say about Stibnite flask? Blinding enemies is quite nice, you'll be hit less. I do have some basic evasion though, so that helps a little too, which this build may not have (can't recall). I think partly due to this flask, I can sometimes stand in a pack in delves and not lose the energy shield.
"
Almost 1000 pages. Holy smithereens! Not that long ago it passed 500 pages. I do wonder what will happen if GGG decide to nerf Arc, which feels almost inevitable with how popular it is now (though self-case really isn't as OP, it's the trap and totem stuff that is wickedly OP).

Your call on the Pantheon, but I'd rather negate damage than be reliant on a health flask to heal me up.

A stibnite flask scales well with dexterity builds. We simply do not have enough evasion for it to provide much use. There are other ways to blind, notably via a support gem or shaped gloves.

Yeah, self-cast accounts for maybe 10% of people playing Arc. Arc and Winter Orb account for maybe 25% of the total player base though. I'm not sure how diverse Winter Orb is. (Stats for L96+ characters).

"
AbadoHHa a écrit :

# to # lightning damage to spells is a shaped mod. If you don't mind going without that, then you're free to take any non-shaped. Shaped also offers the potential for some decent socket bonuses, however. Also, if you go below ilvl 84 for non-shaped, then all you lose is the potential for t1 resists. t1 life is ilvl 64.
Dernière édition par Aldonés, le 18 janv. 2019 14:44:46
"
Path_Of_Bear a écrit :
"
AbadoHHa a écrit :

you don't NEED to but it's nice to have. What do you need ilvl 85 for? for the helm all the mods you need are i84 or lower. Are you thinking of the weapons? They need ilvl 85 for the tier 1 extra chaos mod.

Thank you.
I thought 85 ilvl needed for better properties, maybe hp or resists, or flat spell dmg.
Daggers had already cragted, now thinking about the helmet.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires