Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

"
JUGGERKNOT59 a écrit :
Tier 11 Maps up Syndicate one shots this build<<<<

Only if you suck at the game. But by looking at your character you dont know how to read the first post either so that probably has something to do with you getting 1 shot.

You are using a spark jewel lol
You sure as hell didnt follow the skill tree. You didnt get spiritual aid, and you took Crackling Speed and Arcing Blows, and 2 lightning points over by Celestrial Judgement.

You have no cold damage anywhere so hypothermia is useless.
You dont have Wrath in an Essence Worm, you crafted elemental damage to attacks on a ring. Your other ring has physical and lightning to attacks, Belt has elemental to attacks as well.

Your flasks are just a mess as well. There is a bold line under the flask section i think you should take a look at.
Dernière édition par Artwebb1986, le 17 janv. 2019 18:24:30
"
lostpike a écrit :
Has anyone calculated if Carnage Heart Amulet would give a huge increase to damage with the watcher's eye? 33% increase damage while leeching plus 50% increase in amount leeched seems like it would be amazing but I can't figure how to get Path of Building to calculate what the damage increase would be.

It’s pretty easy to get an amulet with an equivilant damage boost, especially since there are no defensive stats on Carnage Heart, though up to 56 all attributes is nice. I don’t know how effective the “while leeching” would be since leeching stops as soon as max hp/mana are reached. “Increased life leech per second” effects how much is leeched per instance, but it is still capped at 20% which is often reached with a single attack anyways.

Leeching tutorial:
Spoiler
(1) Each hit of an attack or spell leeches for 0% damage. This is increased additively with “#% increased damage leeched.”

(2) Leeching is for 2% damage per second (unsure if mana is different) for a duration until the total amount leached in (1) is reached. This is one instance. This is increased multiplicatively by “#% increased life/mana per second.”

(3) All instances are recorded, but a maximum of 20% life (mana may be different) can be in effect at any given time. This is increased additively with “#% of maximum life/mana per second to maximum life/mana leech rate.”

I simply do not know if the default rates are different for life/mana, but the modifiers and mechanics are the same. I may be wrong on this point, but my understanding is each individual damage is recorded as a seprate “hit.” This means every source of # to # is a seprate hit, or at the very least physical, elemental, and chaos damages are recorded separately).
I try to craft a "B" dagger following the guide.
I had no problem to do the "A".

But after 9ex spent and more than 10k roll, I never use an annulmen. I never saw both mods together even after regal.

Is it possible in Standard league?

Thx
Dernière édition par _Netdiver, le 17 janv. 2019 20:00:40
Does anyone have any variations on this build that are a bit more tanky? I am new to the game, and this is my first league, so I'm still learning boss fights, etc. I can do T14 pretty reliably, but T15+ is rough.

I feel like I understand how to improve my character's dps with more investment ($$) that I need to farm, but I don't know that I can vastly improve my tankyness much other than adding more life on jewels, etc.

Can we substitute a shield maybe for a loss of 15-20% dps? That might be worth it. Any other tradeoffs for tankyness that we can do at a moderate loss of dps?
Hi all,

I noticed that Mark of the Shaper has been taken out from the guide, was this discussed anywhere in the thread why that is so?

"
Dionan a écrit :
Does anyone have any variations on this build that are a bit more tanky? I am new to the game, and this is my first league, so I'm still learning boss fights, etc. I can do T14 pretty reliably, but T15+ is rough.

I feel like I understand how to improve my character's dps with more investment ($$) that I need to farm, but I don't know that I can vastly improve my tankyness much other than adding more life on jewels, etc.

Can we substitute a shield maybe for a loss of 15-20% dps? That might be worth it. Any other tradeoffs for tankyness that we can do at a moderate loss of dps?

Ims lazy, but scroll back, its before page899 i believe. Someone posted their hc variant and its quite tanky.
For clarity, when checking our shaper dps we can only have enemy shocked if we have 150% shock effectiveness? Only enemy chilled if we have 6L hypothermia and cold dmg to spells abyss jewel? And how about frenzy charges, sometimes i have 1, 2 or 3, but i dont know if i should add as its unreliable, maybe just have 1 frenzy put in config? And finally, as someone whos never made it this far, played 2 prev leagues but fell off around t13/14, what is a good minimum shaper dps before attempting the fight? Specifically with this build.
Dernière édition par rvaHammer, le 17 janv. 2019 22:52:34
Whats the cheap way to get elder essence worm? chance? b/o? or use prophecy?
If I go first, I'll wait for you in the other side of the dark water.
"
Ukanta a écrit :

Only way is through chancing an elder ring, rare to get it (less than 1/1000 I believe). They’re about 7-9 ex on trade right now. I’d recommend going with a regular one and a good rare ring. There’s so much potential damage on other gear, by not getting resistances on your ring you’d be forced to sacrifice it elsewhere.
"
rvaHammer a écrit :
For clarity, when checking our shaper dps we can only have enemy shocked if we have 150% shock effectiveness? Only enemy chilled if we have 6L hypothermia and cold dmg to spells abyss jewel? And how about frenzy charges, sometimes i have 1, 2 or 3, but i dont know if i should add as its unreliable, maybe just have 1 frenzy put in config? And finally, as someone whos never made it this far, played 2 prev leagues but fell off around t13/14, what is a good minimum shaper dps before attempting the fight? Specifically with this build.

Shocked: Correct (otherwise manually calculate with the formula “Damage * (1.2 + .2. * Shock Effectiveness)”). Also, if there is a source of cold damage, I recommend selecting “Enemy is Frozen” if you cannot select shocked and if you have Celestial Punishment notable passive. Source can be from anywhere and not required from abyss jewel.

Chilled: Anytime there is a source of cold damage, though it’s only effective with Hypothermia (I generally manually calculate 50% uptime on Hypothermia without cold damage to spells.

Frenzy: Generally you only care about boss dps, so select whatever average you have on bosses.

In general I believe it’s recommended to have at least 500k Shaper dps before doing Shaper...which is very easy to get, especially if adding Lightning Spire.
Dernière édition par Aldonés, le 18 janv. 2019 00:32:08
"
"
Ukanta a écrit :

They are 5c on trade right now...not sure how much cheaper you can get.

elder is like 10ex

"
Ukanta a écrit :

The only way to obtain it is to chance from elder unset rings. There is like 5 other unset rings (and essence worms is probably the rares of all)
And I still think that elder's essence worm + mark of the shaper is less efficient than a good rare ring with a lot of resistance and some damage mods.
It's possible can get more damage from other sources (amulet, helmet etc.)
Dernière édition par blg_RealiZe, le 18 janv. 2019 00:26:07

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires