Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

Hi everyone!

My post got buried so I'm posting again! Would love comments on what I should improve next to clear Shaper/Elder! Currently clearing T11/12 with no problems. Current budget 3ex.

"
Hi everyone,

First of all, a big thank you to Enki for the guide. It's really well-written and great help to so many people here. I last played a few years back, it's good to come back and see the game and its community growing.

Followed this guide and cruised to T13 maps before I have to upgrade stuff. Just finished a round of upgrades, would appreciate if I can get some feedback on what I should improve to be Shaper/Elder-ready.

Briefly,
1) still using scepters (saving up for daggers)
2) clarity + storm brand-mana leech (no watcher's eye yet, it's so darn ex)
3) a non-elder essence worm dropped so I used it
4) balanced my resistances and using wise oak, also have Aztiri's Promise

I have about 3ex in currency, wondering which gear I should work on? Read a lot about crafting daggers here and obviously it's out of budget now. Watcher's eye and clear mind should be alright though. Would prefer not to change out my chest for Inpulsa if I can farm T15 maps with this setup.

Thanks a bunch in advance!

PS: please ignore the above post!
Character: Odssey

Might I bother someone to explain to me in very basic terms why hypothermia is a good choice? I just plugged it in and it seems like I am zapping much better now but I do not understand why.

And since Enki offered to go through some questions:

Is Impresence + conductivity a terrible or good idea?

Here are my two daggers, should I proceed to multi-mod my second dagger? and If so what would I replace what should of been a crafted cast speed mod with?
"
Sweetish a écrit :

Here are my two daggers, should I proceed to multi-mod my second dagger? and If so what would I replace what should of been a crafted cast speed mod with?

craft it
7% chance to deal double damage
you basicly saved yourself 1ex for crafted cast speed (and you can socket your flame dash and golems into it for faster resummoning, it's pretty good)
Dernière édition par blg_RealiZe, le 27 déc. 2018 21:39:53
Hi all,

I have a watchers eye with mana leech which is great. I have dropped leech for culling strike.

So setup is Storm brand, Culling, Duration, Arcane surge

Is it worth replacing either Duration support or Arcane surge with Onslaught?

Thanks

"
blg_RealiZe a écrit :
"
Sweetish a écrit :

craft it
7% chance to deal double damage
you basicly saved yourself 1ex for crafted cast speed (and you can socket your flame dash and golems into it for faster resummoning, it's pretty good)

Thanks for the quick response!
"
warcry16 a écrit :

How exactly does decoy totem benefit from fortify? I doesn't proc it and it wont get buffed by it?

I never realized it, but you are correct. Attack totems can proc it, but Decoy Totem is a spell.

One question, in the leveling section is a way to build the skill tree, but in the POB there is another tree. I followed the leveling this build. My character is wrong, right?

"
ratmanaus a écrit :
Hi all,
I have a watchers eye with mana leech which is great. I have dropped leech for culling strike.
So setup is Storm brand, Culling, Duration, Arcane surge
Is it worth replacing either Duration support or Arcane surge with Onslaught?
Thanks

probably yes, onslaught feels better
The other option I'm testing right now is "increased critical strikes support" so you proc your elemental overload almost instantly every time you put your brand on a boss, it helps with initial burst damage. Feels quite good actually
Still looking for someone to guide me on what to upgrade next. I am doing all maps relatively easy and can already kill red elder / shaper without any deaths. I keep wiping at uber elder but i think thats because im just a bad player rofl.

Idk what else i can do with my character realistically. My goal oriented brain needs a carrot to chase friends. Give me that carrot

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires