Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

"
Chrisss0r a écrit :
Might I bother someone to explain to me in very basic terms why hypothermia is a good choice? I just plugged it in and it seems like I am zapping much better now but I do not understand why.

And since Enki offered to go through some questions:

Is Impresence + conductivity a terrible or good idea?

"

I know that some people jump straight to the PoB without ever reading the guide, which often leads to failure and is then blamed on the build. Don't be that person!
I've invested lots of time into this guide and find it very rude when people just disregard that
and ask about things that are already well explained. This unfortunately keeps happening.
"

Beacon of Ruin (Merciless): Gives our shocks a minimum damage increase of 20% and enables us to chill with any cold damage by atleast 10%, which both get multiplied by their respective ailment effect modifiers. To reach the maximum 50% shock damage increase we need 150% shock effect, with less you can calculate your final shock damage increase with this formula:
damage * (1 + (0.2 * (1 + shock effect))) = final damage
"

Hypothermia is another damage increase that's not represented in our tooltip. It gives a huge more multiplier against chilled enemies while also buffing the effect and duration of our chills.
To reliably make use of this, we need Beacon of Ruin and atleast 1 cold damage dealt with Arc, which we can gain through gear or jewels. Due to that, it's our 6th link choice.

As to your second question, it is viable so long as you have a source granting a 2nd curse. Otherwise your curses will override themselves. Look at my tree for an optional path to a second curse.
"
Zeyna a écrit :
Still looking for someone to guide me on what to upgrade next. I am doing all maps relatively easy and can already kill red elder / shaper without any deaths. I keep wiping at uber elder but i think thats because im just a bad player rofl.

Idk what else i can do with my character realistically. My goal oriented brain needs a carrot to chase friends. Give me that carrot

you can try to get another belt with elemental and lightning damage (elemental damage to attacks on your belt doesn't work for arc anyway). Maybe craft one with metallic, prismatic, pristine fossils

btw, are you trying to kill uber elder in your boots or you swap it to Kaom's roots and get resistances somewhere else?
If you are not using Kaom's - here is your goal, to fit it in the build, uber elder fight is 10 times easier with Kaom's.
No wise oak flask, why?
You can get watcher's eye with mana leech AND lightning penetration while affected by wrath, it's like 30-35ex
You can try to craft a better daggers, a lot of stats on yours are wasted (like poison on Horror barb and attack speed on Fiend dagger). If you want more attack speed for movement - just get a base with 1.5 attacks per second (ambusher or poignard), craft t1 extra chaos with alterations and everything else on a bench.

You can try to find another amulet with elemental penetraion + cast speed - it gives more DPS.
At least. you can try to find +1lvl of socketed gems inpulsa's (or try to double corrupt it yourself), but it's the most expensive goal
and if your effect of shock is not 150% yet you can get another jewels with HP, lightning damage to spells and shock effectiveness on them
Dernière édition par blg_RealiZe, le 28 déc. 2018 00:17:00
"
blg_RealiZe a écrit :
"
ratmanaus a écrit :
Hi all,
I have a watchers eye with mana leech which is great. I have dropped leech for culling strike.
So setup is Storm brand, Culling, Duration, Arcane surge
Is it worth replacing either Duration support or Arcane surge with Onslaught?
Thanks

probably yes, onslaught feels better
The other option I'm testing right now is "increased critical strikes support" so you proc your elemental overload almost instantly every time you put your brand on a boss, it helps with initial burst damage. Feels quite good actually

Thanks for the quick response. Is it better to replace duration (my guess) or Arcane Surge?
"
blg_RealiZe a écrit :
"
Zeyna a écrit :
Still looking for someone to guide me on what to upgrade next. I am doing all maps relatively easy and can already kill red elder / shaper without any deaths. I keep wiping at uber elder but i think thats because im just a bad player rofl.

Idk what else i can do with my character realistically. My goal oriented brain needs a carrot to chase friends. Give me that carrot

you can try to get another belt with elemental and lightning damage (elemental damage to attacks on your belt doesn't work for arc anyway). Maybe craft one with metallic, prismatic, pristine fossils

btw, are you trying to kill uber elder in your boots or you swap it to Kaom's roots and get resistances somewhere else?
If you are not using Kaom's - here is your goal, to fit it in the build, uber elder fight is 10 times easier with Kaom's.
No wise oak flask, why?
You can get watcher's eye with mana leech AND lightning penetration while affected by wrath, it's like 30-35ex
You can try to craft a better daggers, a lot of stats on yours are wasted (like poison on Horror barb and attack speed on Fiend dagger). If you want more attack speed for movement - just get a base with 1.5 attacks per second (ambusher or poignard), craft t1 extra chaos with alterations and everything else on a bench.

You can try to find another amulet with elemental penetraion + cast speed - it gives more DPS.
At least. you can try to find +1lvl of socketed gems inpulsa's (or try to double corrupt it yourself), but it's the most expensive goal
and if your effect of shock is not 150% yet you can get another jewels with HP, lightning damage to spells and shock effectiveness on them

woah those are insane carrots thanks
i've saved up some 2-3 ex worth of currency and have plenty to upgrade on my build, but i'm not sure what would make the most impact? crafting daggers perhaps?

Anyone care to look at my char https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/kollijocks/characters

it feels like i get RIP'd by porcupines most of the times in maps
"
kollijocks a écrit :

inpulsa's helps a lot vs porcupines. Before that.. yea, it's our enemy #1 =\
geat all flasks, that are recommended in the guide first.
Dernière édition par blg_RealiZe, le 28 déc. 2018 03:17:55
Can someone take a look at my profile and see what to upgrade next? I'm thinking it should be my daggers. Or what I should change in passives and stuff?

I can do T13 pretty easily, just dying to stuff if not paying attention or playing poorly.

Thanks!
"
XeLLoS47 a écrit :
Can someone take a look at my profile and see what to upgrade next? I'm thinking it should be my daggers. Or what I should change in passives and stuff?

I can do T13 pretty easily, just dying to stuff if not paying attention or playing poorly.

Thanks!

wise oak flask instead of mana flask (fix your resistances, lightning res must be be the highest)
And probably yes, just save money to craft daggers, it'll give you the most dps upgrade, your gear is pretty alright tbh (maybe lacking some more HP on it)
A pair of daggers like that will boost your dps from 317k to 481k, it's like 6-7ex to craft one.
"
blg_RealiZe a écrit :
"
kollijocks a écrit :

inpulsa's helps a lot vs porcupines. Before that.. yea, it's our enemy #1 =\
geat all flasks, that are recommended in the guide first.

I had a feeling you were going to mention the flasks :) I will fix them, but in terms of gear (besides that) do I go for daggers first for biggest improvement or smaller things with jewels, amulet etc?
"
kollijocks a écrit :

I had a feeling you were going to mention the flasks :) I will fix them, but in terms of gear (besides that) do I go for daggers first for biggest improvement or smaller things with jewels, amulet etc?

jewels (probably abyss jewels with HP and lightning damage to spells). Clear mind jewel with 55%+ spell damage.
amulet (cast speed 11-13% + elemental res penetration 7-10%), you can get a decent one for like 25c, get one with an open prefix and craft HP on it
after that probably just save money for inpulsa's or craft daggers

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires