Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

It has come to my realization that my daggers suck...

In regards to this crafting guide, https://imgur.com/0PTn8sW what can I use for a base? So I know I need a iLvl 86 shaped item and the guide says to use a platinum dagger or sai dagger, but those are quite expensive. He says any other will do, what are the downsides of buying a gutting knife or something like this and scouring it?

Spoiler
Rarity: Rare
Dread Barb
Royal Skean
--------
Dagger
Physical Damage: 16-64
Elemental Damage: 1-6 (augmented)
Critical Strike Chance: 6.30%
Attacks per Second: 1.70 (augmented)
Weapon Range: 8
--------
Requirements:
Level: 54
Dex: 71
Int: 102
--------
Sockets: G B
--------
Item Level: 86
--------
30% increased Global Critical Strike Chance
--------
Socketed Gems are Supported by Level 18 Faster Attacks
Adds 1 to 6 Lightning Damage
17% increased Attack Speed
60% increased Critical Strike Chance for Spells
+59% to Critical Strike Multiplier against Enemies that are on Full Life
--------
Shaper Item
Question about Pantheon.
Isn't it Brine King is better than Solaris for mapping ? I get stunned to death without Brine King.

I really have issue dealing with "master/Syndicate" at the moment, they tend to one shot / adds off-screen killing me. It's really annoying, how do you guys deal with them ?

What about dropping dual wield and use one H + shield instead ?

Thanks
Dernière édition par Alizae, le 27 déc. 2018 14:39:17
"
Tamino1701 a écrit :
What are my next upgrades? (other than flask, so far I'm using a more defensive setup as my dps is fine for now, I will switch to sulphur soon)

Should I find a way to get more Lightning resist to get Wise Oak, or should I save some currency to get Watcher's Eye? I'm not that far from purchasing it

(1) Replace your L20 Vaal Arc with a L21 Arc. You don't have to deal with the clunkiness of the Vaal skill, and it's an overall dps increase.
(2) Swap your Decoy Totem and Flame Dash. Decoy Totem benefits from Fortify and Flame Dash doesn't change.
(3) Consider a L21 lightning golem
(4) Replace mana flask. Mana leech gem should be sufficient. Get watcher's eye and replace both (ideal).
(5) Consider replacing gloves with elder/shaper. Consider replacing amulet.

Those are not in any particular order, just the order I noticed. If you are close to purchasing a watcher's eye, get that first then focus on purchasing other upgrades.

---------------------------------

Consider altering gem combinations. This build is great for starter, but not as strong for an "ender." Keep in mind even though Enki currently is playing with different gem combinations, all videos are performed with the exact specifications of the build, meaning all content is doable as is.

CWDT (7) with Enfeeble (10) for example can be replaced with a manual cast Enfeeble or CoH + Enfeeble, allowing for maximum level curses. Likewise, a Lightning Spire setup can be a great source of boss damage. Arcane Surge can be linked to alternative sources to allow for a high gem. These of course are not part of the default build, but many well-geared, high-end players will tweak builds to support individual playstyles, gear, and content being played.
Dernière édition par Aldonés, le 27 déc. 2018 14:39:24
Is it really so much worse to use different dagger than sai/plat kiris?

85lvl bases went up to 2ex+ right now, I already spent like 3-4ex worth of currency trying to craft my first dagger without any success. And you can buy different 85 shaped daggers already crafted for like 4-7ex each.
"
Wienic a écrit :
Is it really so much worse to use different dagger than sai/plat kiris?

85lvl bases went up to 2ex+ right now, I already spent like 3-4ex worth of currency trying to craft my first dagger without any success. And you can buy different 85 shaped daggers already crafted for like 4-7ex each.

I just posted the same question, a few replies above. I think you need an iLvl 86 base though? At least according to this: https://imgur.com/0PTn8sW

Edit: Looks like the original guide was updated:

"
-why shaped? only shaped daggers can roll elemental damage to chaos prefix we need
-why ilvl 85? that is the minimum for t1 tier elemental to chaos damage.
-why kris and sai? sai is the best defensively with block chance, while platinum kris has highest crit chance which helps elemental overload to proc more often. but again, any dagger base will work.
Dernière édition par white0ut, le 27 déc. 2018 18:50:29
"
"
Tamino1701 a écrit :
What are my next upgrades? (other than flask, so far I'm using a more defensive setup as my dps is fine for now, I will switch to sulphur soon)

Should I find a way to get more Lightning resist to get Wise Oak, or should I save some currency to get Watcher's Eye? I'm not that far from purchasing it

(1) Replace your L20 Vaal Arc with a L21 Arc. You don't have to deal with the clunkiness of the Vaal skill, and it's an overall dps increase.
(2) Swap your Decoy Totem and Flame Dash. Decoy Totem benefits from Fortify and Flame Dash doesn't change.
(3) Consider a L21 lightning golem
(4) Replace mana flask. Mana leech gem should be sufficient. Get watcher's eye and replace both (ideal).
(5) Consider replacing gloves with elder/shaper. Consider replacing amulet.

Those are not in any particular order, just the order I noticed. If you are close to purchasing a watcher's eye, get that first then focus on purchasing other upgrades.

---------------------------------

Consider altering gem combinations. This build is great for starter, but not as strong for an "ender." Keep in mind even though Enki currently is playing with different gem combinations, all videos are performed with the exact specifications of the build, meaning all content is doable as is.

CWDT (7) with Enfeeble (10) for example can be replaced with a manual cast Enfeeble or CoH + Enfeeble, allowing for maximum level curses. Likewise, a Lightning Spire setup can be a great source of boss damage. Arcane Surge can be linked to alternative sources to allow for a high gem. These of course are not part of the default build, but many well-geared, high-end players will tweak builds to support individual playstyles, gear, and content being played.

Thanks! I will note it
What do you think of call of the brotherhood ring?
please help... i dont have a 6L yet, should i run Arc on the helmet or gloves?

or

?
Give them to me once you crafted better ones :P

It's really a pain in he arse to craft them in standard since we need to roll both important stats at the same time (we dont have so many alternatives due to limited crafting options without betrayal crafts...)

I spent like 1500 alts on my first dagger so far without even hitting the combination once.... knowing that once i will hit the combination, theres still a 66% chance of anuling one of the good stats after regal is quite a frustrating idea....
Noob thoughts but if you ran arc in the gloves, you would get plenty of (mana) leech.

Then link your brand with culling in the helm to grab plenty of innervate (I enjoy onslaught+culling on my mark).

Note : "The Innervation buff is not limited to supported skills. It will buff any attack and spell.", just like culling and onslaught.

So have your cake and eat it too...

(Ok so culling doesn't actually buff every attack, but as long as it hits frequently you'll enjoy the benefits on almost every enemy).

Oh wow - your gem links are WAY different from mine.

You might want to reconsider the leech gem on arc as calamity gives you a bunch (isn't there a cap?).

You might want to consider tying your curses to a cast when damage taken or trigger on spellcast so that Brand can be all about amping you with arcane surge, culling (for 10% faster kills and to trigger onslaught, and in your case, innervate too).

Dernière édition par ShawnDream, le 27 déc. 2018 17:03:52

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires