Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

@Trapsin: It's ok to get started, but eventually you will want the chain enchantment.

@Denacr: 500-600. But if you happen to have mana issues with it, unspec out of MoM and see if it works better for you.

I'm currently brainstorming a few setups while going for my last level in Breach. Won't share any details yet nor release any final setup before the next league starts, but it should remove any bigger issues this build currently faces and be an overall stronger and more enjoyable build.

Thinking about completely taking down the current guide until then, so please save yourself any needed trees or other information if you still want to follow it for now.
twitch.tv/enki91
Thanks for the advice and the awesome build :)
@Eniki91

Perhaps you could just leave the guide up with the disclaimer.

It's pretty useful in the format it's in on the web -- issues and all.

I've learned a lot from it in Breach. I've cleared T15 maps with the Storm Call/less duration gem swap. I still tend to sometimes get one shotted in T13 breaches and higher, so leveling beyond 92 is somewhat theoretical.

I'll be happy if I can get 36 challenges and obtain my wings. I think that's likely to happen, even if I have to spend some currency to get it done.
Hi,

first i would to thank you for the nice built. makes a lot of fun :)

but my question is: How can i do the unique map Hallowed Ground?

i just tried one time (so i got some tries left) but i dont make any damage to them :)

hope there is a possibilty. Its the first time i do a unique map and i bought it for just 3c but i want the loot :D

May someone could help me?
@Soulfeeder: I'm still pretty torn about what to do. Another option would be releasing the new, hopefully better version before next league, but i can already see the rightful backlash from some players unhappy with having to respec and buy new gear.

Matter of fact is, the current version is flawed due to a big mistake i've made during testing phase. I've only tested it with high level chars and all gear/gems ready, which made some all the lower level issues slip under my radar. They only really became apparant through all the sometimes more, sometimes less constructive criticism (yes i've seen it all), and i try to eliminate the majority, if not all those points with the next build version.

I've quickly ran all my new ideas through Path of Building and it looks very promising so far.
Will work more on it and test it on a new char after hitting 100 in Breach, which should be around thursday evening CET (yes i will stream).

I'll also replace the disclaimer in first post with a slightly edited version of this reply.

Also, good luck with 36, i know you can do it!

@SignOfDoom: Never done it with this build, but one thing you might want to know is that the bosses in the middle part are immune to damage until you've killed all the subbosses in each corner.
twitch.tv/enki91
Dernière édition par Enki91, le 25 janv. 2017 06:29:41
Thanks a lot.

Thats it. The four corner bosses are easy to beat, the last one is very tough but with casting totem, frost bomb and orb os storms you can handle him.

At this time he beats me but ill be back ;)
This build can kill shaper and his guardians? or uber atziri?
Really love the guide, had a long break from PoE until ~2 weeks ago, where I decided to get back into the game with your guide in Breach League. I didn't really have any issues leveling at all with this build and it still does an amazing job in the endgame.

My opinion on your plans: Why don't you just release the better version soon (which I think is your plan right now either) while still keeping this guide up until next league for anybody that would not want to respec etc (=no backlash possible, if you want to follow the outdated guide, the chance is there). Of course, leaving the guide in this thread could be misleading and confusing, so perhaps you could make another thread, copypaste the current outdated version in there and make a notice in THIS thread to refer people to the outdated version (and just mention to do the build with caution as it could be outdated)

Im in the state of trying to upgrade everything to "BiS as good as possible" right now and would really welcome the new guide to be released soon already, as I would personally not mind spending more currency if I can get the build to be even more effective (and of course, keep me from buying stuff that might be redundant with the new guide)

TL;DR: Release new guide, refer people to the old guide if they REALLY want to use it= everyone is happy :)
"
Naruboku a écrit :
Really love the guide, had a long break from PoE until ~2 weeks ago, where I decided to get back into the game with your guide in Breach League. I didn't really have any issues leveling at all with this build and it still does an amazing job in the endgame.

My opinion on your plans: Why don't you just release the better version soon (which I think is your plan right now either) while still keeping this guide up until next league for anybody that would not want to respec etc (=no backlash possible, if you want to follow the outdated guide, the chance is there). Of course, leaving the guide in this thread could be misleading and confusing, so perhaps you could make another thread, copypaste the current outdated version in there and make a notice in THIS thread to refer people to the outdated version (and just mention to do the build with caution as it could be outdated)

Im in the state of trying to upgrade everything to "BiS as good as possible" right now and would really welcome the new guide to be released soon already, as I would personally not mind spending more currency if I can get the build to be even more effective (and of course, keep me from buying stuff that might be redundant with the new guide)

TL;DR: Release new guide, refer people to the old guide if they REALLY want to use it= everyone is happy :)

I like this idea.

There will always be grumbling, but I think this is the best way to minimize it.

Actually, I would support this process any time your do a major revision as it has the added benefit of people who are new to the build not going through a lot of outdated information to get to the current Q&A.
"We don't want to take away the feeling of closing your eyes and Exalting an item, scared to see whether you ruined it or not." - Harvest Manifesto 3/10/2021

So unbelievably inane it has to be memorialized.
Dernière édition par Dspayre, le 25 janv. 2017 12:59:45
Hi, thanks for the guide. I have played another version of non-crit arc (96) in Perandeus leauge and decided to test your guide this leauge. The main problem with the build is still the bosses, same as my other arc build during Perandeus leauge.

But what i found out wich is helping me alot with this build against bosses, at least untill u get GG gear was not only adding in Storm Call + Less Duration, but also put in Mana Leech instead of Cold Penelration.

1. You will loose raw dps from Cold Peneltration, but what i found is that when using Mind over Matter, you loose mana right away after getting hit 1-2 times from the bosses, so you will end up with spending your time kiting and waiting for mana regen and not dealing dps. Now that i use Mana Leech, i kill bosses alot faster and easier, cause i use alot less time waiting for mana regen. Warlords Marks only works if you are close to the bosses, and before you reach GG gear, it is still dangerous on many bosses to stay close and doesn't fit the hit from distance Storm Call play style.

But as i have mentioned, i have not reached GG endgame gear yet, but i strongly recommend it for my fellow non endgame crit-arc users

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires