Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

Assume !
"
Enki91 a écrit :
gonna give a little hint that one build variant of the new version will be fully ES-based.

This has piqued my interest, I was curious to see how this build had progressed. I'd say add the life version as a spoiler tag and then make the ES version the main one.

There is very little reason not to make CI the end game goal in the current meta, without a shield you can still reach 9K ES, this stops many elemental damage bursts causing you to die and even allows mistakes on some of the harder fight mechanics like Uber Atziri without causing a death.

Recent history shows GGG are pretty mild with nerfs so I doubt ES is gonna get screwed, my future expectation is that life/armor/evasion get boosted instead.

"
HalfBomb a écrit :
Hi,

I am new to this game... But I have the following doubt about the passive skill tree

Hi HalfBomb!

Well where do we start, this game throws a lot of traditional RPG expectations out the window, one of the main things to get use to in PoE is that on most builds at least 50% of your passive points will be invested into utility and defensive nodes, the end game content is very tough.

Specifically in regards to your question, have a look at Call of the Brotherhood ring, it is converting 50% of this builds damage into Cold damage, hence investing into lightning damage nodes would be a sub-optimal, as it only effects half of your damage output.

It makes more sense once you start to play it and put the pieces together, give it a go :)
Dernière édition par Sectiplave, le 28 janv. 2017 16:55:57
"

Hi HalfBomb!

Well where do we start, this game throws a lot of traditional RPG expectations out the window, one of the main things to get use to in PoE is that on most builds at least 50% of your passive points will be invested into utility and defensive nodes, the end game content is very tough.

Specifically in regards to your question, have a look at Call of the Brotherhood ring, it is converting 50% of this builds damage into Cold damage, hence investing into lightning damage nodes would be a sub-optimal, as it only effects half of your damage output.

It makes more sense once you start to play it and put the pieces together, give it a go :)

Thanks for your answer!

I still have some doubts about this build.

I have seen some spending points in casting speed and other in spell damage.
Which one is better for this particular build?
EDIT: dont worry I fixed it! Love the build. Thank you for the guide and work you've put into it.
Dernière édition par GabeScrumbles, le 30 janv. 2017 09:47:37
@Giammafix

"
just out of curiosity, how much is your dps with double Doryani's Catalyst?

What measurement are you looking to make a comparison with?

In hideout, arc tooltip? Not at my gaming computer atm, or I'd look. My understanding, though, was that the arc tooltip doesn't really give an accurate reflection.
"
Soulfeeder a écrit :
@Giammafix

"
just out of curiosity, how much is your dps with double Doryani's Catalyst?

What measurement are you looking to make a comparison with?

In hideout, arc tooltip? Not at my gaming computer atm, or I'd look. My understanding, though, was that the arc tooltip doesn't really give an accurate reflection.

just the arc dps in hideout with golems running, mine was over 65k (maybe 67k) with golems active, and was using two rare wands, I know that's not accurate but I was wondering if doryani could give better dps (or good dps overall)
@giammafix

"
just the arc dps in hideout with golems running, mine was over 65k (maybe 67k) with golems active

I get 47k on arc tooltip in the hideout with golems running.

If you get 67k, that makes me wonder if I'm doing something wrong running two of those wands...

(I'm wondering if the increased elemental damage isn't as good as global crit. Could you link your wands for comparison?)
Dernière édition par Soulfeeder, le 30 janv. 2017 21:08:56
"
Soulfeeder a écrit :
@giammafix

"
just the arc dps in hideout with golems running, mine was over 65k (maybe 67k) with golems active

I get 47k on arc tooltip in the hideout with golems running.

If you get 67k, that makes me wonder if I'm doing something wrong running two of those wands...

(I'm wondering if the increased elemental damage isn't as good as global crit. Could you link your wands for comparison?)

sure thing, I linked my gear some pages ago before resetting the witch to a flameblast build, here it is:

Spoiler

Flask setup

My unbuffed arc dps with golems was: 67.714 (without inc. chance boots), while with cold penetration instead of inc. crit. damage was 56k.

my buffed dps with power charges up was: 85.252 (98.408 with pendulum)
with vessel and vaal haste it reached over 123k dps

storm call unbuffed avg dmg with golems was 24.208

Keep in mind that I had flat damage and way more critical strike chance on my wands, along with the big crit damage boost from facebreaker, and my gem setup was: arc-controlled destruction-increased critical damage-empower-spell echo-increased critical strike chance. Other side, I didn't have overcapped gems like yours (arc lv21, empower lv4) but at 20 and 3.
You're using the new setup with increased critical damage instead of controlled destruction, and have cold penetration (my damage with cold penetration and controlled destruction was 56k). Plus, you're not using Facebreaker, which are not worth running, since I used legacy ones and the new nerfed version doesn't offer a 10k dmg boost like the old one, then is better to invest in more life and resistances.
Said that, I think that double Doryani are maybe one of the best choices to go: they're pretty cheap and can be used on other elementalist builds if you wish :)
Dernière édition par Giammafix, le 31 janv. 2017 10:09:25
Pushing back the release of the new version to this weekend!

All testing for the new version has finished, hit 91 with it in Breach yesterday and it feels really good to play. Gonna work out the alternative versions now, and then it's ready to post.
twitch.tv/enki91
Awesome Enki, can't wait for this weekend I guess! Anything to tease us a little? :)

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires