Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

"
Aramil a écrit :
First, thanks a lot for the guide, I'm playing this since mid december on Standard and I'm having a lot of fun with it. I also played it on the same character 1 year ago on the temporary league of that time.

Here's my gear:

As you can see it's quiet optimized. The clearspeed is godly and I manage to freeze almost everything. Maps are easy.. any map is cleared without any problem up to T16.

The only problem are the boss fights.

They require a lot of skill and mobility, mantaining the decoy totem up is key to survive a lot of fights and with some map mods I'm just oneshotted if I'm not careful enough.

I tried to go eldritch battery + zealot's oath with some ES gear, life regen % and

to sustain the high mana cost of arc.. but without good results and too much dps loss. I had around 3000 ES, 600 Mana and 5k life, but with the first few hits the ES pool was gone anyway and I didn't feel much difference in survivability.

If anyone has some good ideas I can try them out. I have a good budget to spend on standard and am willing to try make this build work for T16 boss fights, shaper and atziri.

did you try to swap Arc and Empower for Storm Call and Less duration like Enki suggested?
I remember that was struggling against T15 Daresso and Atziri without it, then I swapped those gems for the bossfights and things gone definitely better, still needs a lot of movement to dodge attacks but you may keep your distance safer and do much more damage.
In addition to those two gems, I swapped Conrolled destruction for Concentrated effect too, you'll gain more dps and a lot more crit chance.
I don't think Uber Atziri is doable with this build though, I mean, if you have a lot of practice with that fight you may try to do it, but there are better builds focused to farm her.
With the above mentioned setup you shouldn't have many problems with Hydra boss, just keep moving and dodge stuff
"
Aramil a écrit :
First, thanks a lot for the guide, I'm playing this since mid december on Standard and I'm having a lot of fun with it. I also played it on the same character 1 year ago on the temporary league of that time.

Here's my gear:

As you can see it's quiet optimized. The clearspeed is godly and I manage to freeze almost everything. Maps are easy.. any map is cleared without any problem up to T16.

The only problem are the boss fights.

They require a lot of skill and mobility, mantaining the decoy totem up is key to survive a lot of fights and with some map mods I'm just oneshotted if I'm not careful enough.

I tried to go eldritch battery + zealot's oath with some ES gear, life regen % and

to sustain the high mana cost of arc.. but without good results and too much dps loss. I had around 3000 ES, 600 Mana and 5k life, but with the first few hits the ES pool was gone anyway and I didn't feel much difference in survivability.

If anyone has some good ideas I can try them out. I have a good budget to spend on standard and am willing to try make this build work for T16 boss fights, shaper and atziri.

did you try to swap Arc and Empower for Storm Call and Less duration like Enki suggested?
I remember that was struggling against T15 Daresso and Atziri without it, then I swapped those gems for the bossfights and things gone definitely better, still needs a lot of movement to dodge attacks but you may keep your distance safer and do much more damage.
In addition to those two gems, I swapped Conrolled destruction for Concentrated effect too, you'll gain more dps and a lot more crit chance.
I don't think Uber Atziri is doable with this build though, I mean, if you have a lot of practice with that fight you may try to do it, but there are better builds focused to farm her.
With the above mentioned setup you shouldn't have many problems with Hydra boss, just keep moving and dodge stuff.
ps: since you use a shield instead of dual wielding, Rumi's Concoction could be a very good option to improve your survivability against physical damage burst, giving you the chance to block spells too. Legacy ones have a great block chance %
"
Giammafix a écrit :

It's working thank you sir. Any advice for breaches too ? Should i clear the area with arc then when i will open the breach swap gems or just go arc for it too ?

You can go for normal map breaches with arc, i do it myself and dont encounter much problems here, for breachlords iam using storm call and less dura for the way to the boss and for the lord himself, just dont forget to match your flasks with the type of breachrun you do. ive cleard some lords already and its doable if you know the mechanics and maybe chicken 1-2 times.

yes, and remember to carry one or two anti-freeze flasks when dealing with Tul, his crowd control is insane
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/_Yukari/characters

?
"
_Yukari a écrit :
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/_Yukari/characters

?

What is the question in here
my damage is low idk
"
_Yukari a écrit :
my damage is low idk

dude you're at level 44 with a 4-link armour, what are you expecting? you have to complete the act 3 in merciless at least, then finish the optional quest "an indomitable spirit" in act 4 merciless and you'll be ready to search for a proper gear; but until that, you shouldn't worry at all about your damage or your setup, just level through acts and you'll be fine!
Enki wrote a whole section dedicated to new player advice and leveling, follow the steps in there and you won't have problems at all
Thanks everyone for the uplifting comments and support in here!

Seeing just how much demand there still is for this build made me consider to continue the guide at some point.
I can't say yet when i'll go back to working out new setups, but it surely won't be within this league anymore since i wouldn't want anyone who currently follows it to heavily respec into a possibly completely different setup.

I've edited the first page a bit to reflect my thoughts and plans for the build.
twitch.tv/enki91
"
Enki91 a écrit :
Thanks everyone for the uplifting comments and support in here!

Seeing just how much demand there still is for this build made me consider to continue the guide at some point.
I can't say yet when i'll go back to working out new setups, but it surely won't be within this league anymore since i wouldn't want anyone who currently follows it to heavily respec into a possibly completely different setup.

I've edited the first page a bit to reflect my thoughts and plans for the build.

something like witch autobomber would sound cool and op, anyway :P :D

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires