3.24 Torstein's GodSlayer - Molten Strike - Melee Unhinged

"
AndyLovesHisBge a écrit :
In terms of Leech, why do we not use "10% of leech is instant per equipped claw"? Is our leech already so fast we do not need any portion of the leech to be instant?

Pretty much this. As far as leveling goes, notables like this help in my opinion. But when u reach the endgame and you wanna minmax damage, those masterys really become unnecessary. The overleech from Slayer ascendancy alone gives so much regen that only oneshots can really kill you. I can comfortably tank uber shaper beams, uber uber elder bullet hell without it. Most of your instant regen comes from life on hit with that crazy high attackspeed.

Good node to pick up while leveling though, 100%
"
Vennto a écrit :
"
In terms of Leech, why do we not use "10% of leech is instant per equipped claw"? Is our leech already so fast we do not need any portion of the leech to be instant?

Pretty much this. As far as leveling goes, notables like this help in my opinion. But when u reach the endgame and you wanna minmax damage, those masterys really become unnecessary. The overleech from Slayer ascendancy alone gives so much regen that only oneshots can really kill you. I can comfortably tank uber shaper beams, uber uber elder bullet hell without it. Most of your instant regen comes from life on hit with that crazy high attackspeed.

Thank you for the info! That was very helpful.

I was looking at your amazing build you posted earlier in the thread. I have a question. One poster said that the glove implicit "non-vaal skills target 2 additional nearby enemies" is a "must have" but I don't see any of the min maxed builds like your elevating this implicit. Is this elevation just a "nice to have" and not really a "must have"?
"
"
DeerFart a écrit :
"
TY so much for the detailed guide. I have read it through once and look forward to taking a deeper dive.

I know the prices have been out of control this league and was wondering if someone could estimate the current cost for very good to near GG version of this wonderful looking build?

Once I sell off my current character, I estimate I would have over 900 divines to invest. I also have a level 5 Awakened Multistrike and a Level 4 Enlighten already.

Would that be enough or have some items spiked so hard this budget will only get me a decent version of the build?

I would go for the Squire setup. It will eat all 900 of your divs but worth.

Also, elevated implicit for 2 is a must imo.

Thank you.

Do you have a POB link for the Squire setup? I did not see that version in the original post.

It is odd about the +2 Non Vaal Strikes for the glove implicits. I have been reading through the thread and I have not seen one POB posted yet with the +2 and some of the builds look extremely complete and min maxed. Why is no one using the +2 if it is considered a must?

My current PoB using squire.

EDIT: I realized i was crit chance overcapped by like 30%. Substituted out for an extra proj charm.

New PoB: https://pobb.in/d5cXqMfaQ4sq

EDIT 2: Really want to push this build further and have the currency to do so, just not sure where to go.
Dernière édition par DeerFart, le 20 janv. 2024 03:11:30
Edit- nevermind ;d
"I care naught for riches, little for friendship. The duel is all I need. I may be an exile, but I will carve a road back to Oriath, one foe, one victory at a time. Ill fortune may have banished me to Wraeclast, but I will live to hear them scream my name in the great arenas again"
Dernière édition par Rabbitx0, le 20 janv. 2024 01:36:13
"
"
Macca84 a écrit :
What purpose does the projectile mastery "15% less projectile speed" serve?

Thanks.

From the Molten Strike wiki

Projectile Speed: Reducing projectile speed (such as with Slower Projectiles Support (or 15% less projectile speed Mastery)) will reduce the distance projectiles travel without reducing their AoE, making them more likely to hit the initial melee target.

Thanks for that :)
"
Vennto a écrit :
"

Just to add to this

Lgoh as Vennto said acts as superior version of instant leech but not only in numbers because it's not considered as leeching, so can't leech mods doesn't affect it.
Second thing why instant leech is counterproductive is it takes away portion of continuous leech (overleech) to instant and basically lowers it by 10 or 20% depending on the mastery. Lowered rate of overleech is less effective vs degens.
Dernière édition par TorsteinTheFallen, le 20 janv. 2024 17:08:18
"
DeerFart a écrit :

My current PoB using squire.

EDIT: I realized i was crit chance overcapped by like 30%. Substituted out for an extra proj charm.

New PoB: https://pobb.in/d5cXqMfaQ4sq

EDIT 2: Really want to push this build further and have the currency to do so, just not sure where to go.

PoB is showing that your Sniper's Mark isn't active because of Ele Weakness on ring implicit.

Changes i've made:
-added line into custom window for extra curse
-switched +1 strike to 5% inc attack speed per enemy in close range mastery
-Removed Primeval Force and +30 Int notable
-Added Fangs of Frost + cold conversion mastery, Claw mastery Elusive effect
-changed shock avoidance boot implicit to 6% increased action speed

All this puts to you ~480mil

What is missing is corrupted amulet for extra curse so start currency sink with double corrupting xD
Int is fixable if you recraft Helmet for Int instead of Suppression.
https://pobb.in/Sdi5A1KCk2P6

Dernière édition par TorsteinTheFallen, le 20 janv. 2024 17:43:52
All done.

"

What is missing is corrupted amulet for extra curse so start currency sink with double corrupting xD

Work smarter not harder.

Ended up picking up efficiency on body armor which allowed me to annoint Whispers of Doom. Problem solved.

ETA: Current pob. https://pobb.in/ORCkxKWIeMGo
Dernière édition par DeerFart, le 21 janv. 2024 04:33:37
How come when I click the armour in your forum post it shows Trinity Support but on the POB it shows Elemental Pen?

is Elemental Pen more late game? (Im new to this game)

Also what do I do for mana management? Where do we get the mana regen to attack that fast and not run out?
"I care naught for riches, little for friendship. The duel is all I need. I may be an exile, but I will carve a road back to Oriath, one foe, one victory at a time. Ill fortune may have banished me to Wraeclast, but I will live to hear them scream my name in the great arenas again"
Dernière édition par Rabbitx0, le 21 janv. 2024 02:47:13
"
DeerFart a écrit :
All done.

"

Work smarter not harder.

Ended up picking up efficiency on body armor which allowed me to annoint Whispers of Doom. Problem solved.

ETA: Current pob. https://pobb.in/ORCkxKWIeMGo

Cool but you're uncapped on all 3 elements.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires