3.24 Torstein's GodSlayer - Molten Strike - Melee Unhinged

"
TorsteinTheFallen a écrit :
"
DeerFart a écrit :
Looking over this now but having trouble deciphering the positioning of the gems? I can iron out where the positioning is - and there are severl gems I cant account for?

Basically i jammed all main gems into weapon 1 because i'm lazy and rest shoveled into body armor slot.

Ahh I see.

This will def create mana issues even with the .4% leech. WIll porobably need -7 on ring and a reduced flask.
"
DeerFart a écrit :
"
"
DeerFart a écrit :
Looking over this now but having trouble deciphering the positioning of the gems? I can iron out where the positioning is - and there are severl gems I cant account for?

Basically i jammed all main gems into weapon 1 because i'm lazy and rest shoveled into body armor slot.

Ahh I see.

This will def create mana issues even with the .4% leech. WIll porobably need -7 on ring and a reduced flask.

Will be fine with 30% cost as life mastery.

Well I made the switch and can confirm it creates mama issues.
"
DeerFart a écrit :

Can't help you with "mama" issues, but gratz on claw xD

There's also this Exarch implicit for helmet. There are way to fix mana cost, but i see you already got -mana mod on ring. Works good now i suppose?

PS
You need source of Lightning Damage to shock so take Aw Lightning damage instead of Damage on Full life.
Dernière édition par TorsteinTheFallen, le 13 janv. 2024 10:43:09
Hi Torstein good to see you have made another build after long time. Back the days i played your Death Angel and Marlyene's Fallacy Power Siphon Assassine and really enjoyed these builds. As i saw this MS Slayer i knew i have to make such build and what should i say it's a beast! As always clever usage of game mechanics and a funny enjoyable playstyle, thank you so much for sharing!

Best regards
"
"
DeerFart a écrit :

Can't help you with "mama" issues, but gratz on claw xD

There's also this Exarch implicit for helmet. There are way to fix mana cost, but i see you already got -mana mod on ring. Works good now i suppose?

PS
You need source of Lightning Damage to shock so take Aw Lightning damage instead of Damage on Full life.

Lol mama issues - Lawd I was half asleep.

Noted on all, will try the exarch implicit because even with the -7 it feels a bit clunky.

Edit to add: WIth the Searing Implicit, we can get the mana cost removed and just cost life via the Mastery.

MUCH much better. Feels like butter.

Edit to add 2: with the mana cost removed, I realize inspiration loses some of its efficacy, but overall still needed for damage on charges and for the base %reduced I think. I’m able use use the ele damage w/ attacks ring again with the exarch implicit, which is nice but still testing both rings
Dernière édition par DeerFart, le 13 janv. 2024 22:35:12
Hello Torstein !
I tried out your build but as i got to a tier 12 maps i feel like i get one shotted by most rare minions, damage feels slow on bosses even when i have 600k dps on pob.
I will post my pob and if You could leave me some notes how can i get more deff and up my damage ?
Thanks in advance !

https://pobb.in/2Hx8BbA_VZMg
"
LeDudo a écrit :
Hello Torstein !
I tried out your build but as i got to a tier 12 maps i feel like i get one shotted by most rare minions, damage feels slow on bosses even when i have 600k dps on pob.
I will post my pob and if You could leave me some notes how can i get more deff and up my damage ?
Thanks in advance !

https://pobb.in/2Hx8BbA_VZMg

- Gloves and both Rings without any life roll, low life on helmet and chest piece
- no phys taken as fire on eigher helmet or body armour, therefore missing major phys mitigation
- no maxed spell suppression
- no ailment avoidance
- no way to generate endurance charges, therefore immortal call is kinda weak

That´s it at least when it comes to defenses. Especially ailment avoidance, spell suppression and the phys taken as fire make or break the build in terms of good defensive feeling. U should fix that asap.
"
DeerFart a écrit :

Lol mama issues - Lawd I was half asleep.

Noted on all, will try the exarch implicit because even with the -7 it feels a bit clunky.

Edit to add: WIth the Searing Implicit, we can get the mana cost removed and just cost life via the Mastery.

MUCH much better. Feels like butter.

Edit to add 2: with the mana cost removed, I realize inspiration loses some of its efficacy, but overall still needed for damage on charges and for the base %reduced I think. I’m able use use the ele damage w/ attacks ring again with the exarch implicit, which is nice but still testing both rings

Good to hear!

Wdym Inspiration losses some efficiency?

Also, I like your Adorned setup, it's super strong!
"
ArchD3vi1 a écrit :
Hi Torstein good to see you have made another build after long time. Back the days i played your Death Angel and Marlyene's Fallacy Power Siphon Assassine and really enjoyed these builds. As i saw this MS Slayer i knew i have to make such build and what should i say it's a beast! As always clever usage of game mechanics and a funny enjoyable playstyle, thank you so much for sharing!

Best regards

Hi and tyvm for kind words. You thrown me back to the lockdown days of Delirium league. What a blast!

Glad you're having fun with this one too! <3

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires