[3.24 Update] Stone Golem Necromancer, all content + Uber viable ~80mil DPS

Hi, i'm currently around mid budget and I want to ask, which upgrades from the high end setup should I go for first in your opinion?
"
jonhy64 a écrit :
Hi, i'm currently around mid budget and I want to ask, which upgrades from the high end setup should I go for first in your opinion?

The jewellery with +max/%inc energy shield is nice for survivability. For dmg it's optimal to get a second cluster + Aw. Multistrike to not mess with the slam + default attack rotation.
"
P1w a écrit :
my question is why you dont go bone barrier to get more survivability instead of plague bringer as u are then used to keep desecrate always to benefit of it and i find it a bit boring

Plague Bringer gives you more dmg, reduces enemy dmg and gives your minions increased area of effect which is amazing on the Stone Golems because of the Slam.
"
Corak_de a écrit :
"
P1w a écrit :
my question is why you dont go bone barrier to get more survivability instead of plague bringer as u are then used to keep desecrate always to benefit of it and i find it a bit boring

Plague Bringer gives you more dmg, reduces enemy dmg and gives your minions increased area of effect which is amazing on the Stone Golems because of the Slam.

right thanks
any % cooldown to aim for the perfect slam rotate on golems ?
i noticed allready they hit faster with a primordial harmony being incorporated on the build.
well just finished my leveling so i will focus on farming maps now and upgrade step by step
by far 2x cold iron point + primordial chain amulet does perfectly the job 7 golems is enought
"
P1w a écrit :
"
Corak_de a écrit :
"
P1w a écrit :

right thanks
any % cooldown to aim for the perfect slam rotate on golems ?
i noticed allready they hit faster with a primordial harmony being incorporated on the build.
well just finished my leveling so i will focus on farming maps now and upgrade step by step
by far 2x cold iron point + primordial chain amulet does perfectly the job 7 golems is enought

More cdr is better in general but if you're looking for the specific cutoff where they can perma-slam in the low budget or do the slam + default attack in a medium budget you're going to have to do some math.

For perma slam the total attack time which is calculated as attacks (3 for multistrike, 4 for aw. multistrike) divided by the attack rate needs to be higher than the slam cd.

For the slam + default attack rotation you have to add up the attack time for slam + default attack (same formular as above) and this sum has to be lower than the cd of the slam.
Dernière édition par Corak_de, le 17 déc. 2023 05:08:29
in your medium budget ur neck has 13% mana reservation efficiency, but the max roll is only 10, how did u increase it?
You can get MRE from the hierophant charms which give 8-12% at t1
"
Rikkui a écrit :
in your medium budget ur neck has 13% mana reservation efficiency, but the max roll is only 10, how did u increase it?

Fertile Catalysts :)
Going to give this build a shot. How many divs would you say I should farm up on my league starter to get going with this one?
Any reason you don't use a level 3 empower for your last support gem instead of increased crit damage? Guessing golems just don't scale as well with + levels?

Also, thoughts on a corrupted Incandescent Heart vs Skin of the Loyal?
Dernière édition par Kyokuji, le 16 déc. 2023 21:37:08

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires