[3.24 Update] Stone Golem Necromancer, all content + Uber viable ~80mil DPS

Would this work well with cold conversion with 4 green triads grips and some gem swaps?
"
RaPsKa a écrit :
Would this work well with cold conversion with 4 green triads grips and some gem swaps?

I found AG of SMiting on 1st lab and Stone Golem of Hordes on 2nd lab.
Hello! Why do you use stone golems specifically, since we lose their buff for using with +3 to quantity? Aren't carrion golems better?
Dernière édition par EdgarPoh, le 10 déc. 2023 02:21:26
"
EdgarPoh a écrit :
Hello! Why do you use stone golems specifically, since we lose their buff for using stone with +3 to quantity? Aren't carrion golems better?
"
cooltay105 a écrit :
Sorry, I meant Ascendancies -- Warden/Warlock/Primalist

My bad. It's Primalist
"
RaPsKa a écrit :

Yes. It will be a bit worse at the low end but has the added benefit of inflicting freeze and chills. You also want to use a r-g-g-g Triad Grip because you have to socket your offensive auras into the triad grip (not enough green gems otherwise) and it's better to link them to Generosity Support even if that means you convert 25% of dmg to fire.

PoB for Cold Conversion Stone Golem Necromancer:

https://pobb.in/zxq1EL3Yg_J7
Dernière édition par Corak_de, le 10 déc. 2023 05:34:04
"
EdgarPoh a écrit :
Hello! Why do you use stone golems specifically, since we lose their buff for using with +3 to quantity? Aren't carrion golems better?

I put Cold Conversion Carrion Golems into my list of minion league starters which was realeased before the Carrion Golem of Hordes was revealed.

I now strongly recommend not playing any Carrion Golem builds in the current state. Since the Carrion Golem of Hordes does not have the %dmg modifier for nearby non-golem minions it can't be used as a main dmg minion (unless they somehow buffed the base dmg which I don't think they did).

This means you will have to use the Carrion Golem of Scavenging in a 6-link Carrion Golem setup and the regular Carrion Golem if you want to use them with Zombies in a double 5-link setup (same 6-link) to get the dmg aura going.

Either way you are loosing one Carrion Golem at every single level of investment (safe the league start) because the Anima Stone now only gives you +1 max number of golems with 3 primordial jewels.

This in combination with the buff to Stone Golems (+1 max number with the Stone Golem of Hordes gem) makes them better at single target dmg in the low and medium budget.

Which Primalist Charms modifier are the best choise for Stone Golem?
Dernière édition par kub2011, le 10 déc. 2023 08:42:35
"
kub2011 a écrit :
Which Primalist Charms modifier are the best choise for Stone Golem?

This is a short selection that I think will be relevant for the Stone Golems. Some are more offensive, others are more defensive, mix and match based on your own preferences.

Occultist - #% increased Effect of your Curses
Occultist - Nearby Enemies are Chilled
Occultist - Your Hexes can affect Hexproof Enemies
Hierophant - #% increased Mana Reservation Efficiency of Skills
Guardian - While there are at least five nearby Allies, you and nearby Allies have Onslaught (Medium Budget and onwards since this disrupts the perma slam setup of the ls/low budget version)
Guardian - If you've Attacked Recently, you and nearby Allies have +#% Chance to Block Attack Damage
Guardian - If you've Cast a Spell Recently, you and nearby Allies have +#% Chance to Block Spell Damage
Guardian - Nearby Enemies cannot gain Power, Frenzy or Endurance Charges
Gladiator - +#% to maximum Chance to Block Attack Damage
Champion - Banner Skills have no Reservation
Deadeye - #% increased Effect of your Marks
Juggernaut - Movement Speed cannot be modified to below base value
Juggernaut - #% chance to gain an Endurance Charge when you are Hit
Dernière édition par Corak_de, le 10 déc. 2023 09:47:20
This is my first time trying a minion golem build and I have no clue what I'm missing to increase my damage, but I'm currently stuck on tier 4 maps my golems just don't do any damage

Idk how to share my profile or gear here but this is the pob:
https://pobb.in/T7wcAAtBFkNb

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires