[3.24 Update] Stone Golem Necromancer, all content + Uber viable ~80mil DPS

https://pobb.in/uRlY9pBiRv4x

on sale 130d ))
"
The Elementalist is a pretty bad ascendancy for minions because it doesn't scale them directly.

The +max number of golems isn't too crazy either (6 vs 8 golems with clayshapers and primordial jewels early on; 5 vs 6 golems with forbidden and primordial jewels later on) making Necromancer the top ascendancy for physical golems and the Ascendant the ascendancy of choice for golem builds that deal elemental damage.

Why recommend Ascendant for ele golems? Would you go necro/guardian ascendant, then get forbidden to get ele in witch tree?
at what point would one transition from the low to the medium budget versions?
All PoBs have been updated. I currently don't recommend any of the new spectres.

For example the Perfect Hulking Miscreation gives your golems too much attack speed so they wouldn't be able to perma-slam. Other spectres either have low survivability (e.g. Perfect Dancing Sword) or don't provide enough to consider switching out one of the other spectres (e.g. Perfect Blood Demon).
hey i can only see the low budget poedb is it only me or>
"
farimircho a écrit :
hey i can only see the low budget poedb is it only me or>

Should be fixed now.
Is ashes with 30 qual better than a +3 dragonflight?
Hi, so perfect hulking miscreation won't work due to too much AS, but what about the onslaught charm? Should we run it or does it mess with the rotation.
"
JBuck306 a écrit :
Is ashes with 30 qual better than a +3 dragonflight?

As I said the quality is needed for additional cdr to make the perma-slam work, so Ashes is mandatory.

"
jonhy64 a écrit :
Hi, so perfect hulking miscreation won't work due to too much AS, but what about the onslaught charm? Should we run it or does it mess with the rotation.

Probably doesn't work either
I have another question, on PoB by how much can the casts per second due to increased AS exceed the casts due to CDR (4/cdr for awakened multi) without losing perma slam?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires