[3.24] CheapBunny's Summon Reaper Ailmentalist | Ahuana's Bite | Call of the Void

I am a fairly noobish player and played a few leagues ago and picked poe up again this legaue. Back then I played the reaper build and really liked it. I am good at simply followeing guides. But I am struggling to convert the "this is my level 70 setup", to the finished lvl 98 skill tree and setup.

I Am running t1-5 maps and the first 7-9 ones. The whites work good but the others, I am slow, I get one shot and the mobs don't die.

It would be nice, if there were more explanations as to how transition this build, there are also a lot of expensive jewels etc, which I am struggling to farm the currency to buy them. There also seem to be gems and tattos in the pob that don't exist anymore? As a player that doesn't know the game in and out it leaves me hanging at this point.

A friend help me with crafting the midgame gear. I am running the full reaper setup in a 6 link and have still srs and the wand. I have a large cluster jewel with feading frenzy, the rest of the jewels / sockets are still missing.

I feel like I am missing something to make the jump to the finished build / runing the build smoothly. I really like the reaper of revenants, or reaper in general, I would like to be able to play it well. ^^
"
Beliyah a écrit :
I am a fairly noobish player and played a few leagues ago and picked poe up again this legaue. Back then I played the reaper build and really liked it. I am good at simply followeing guides. But I am struggling to convert the "this is my level 70 setup", to the finished lvl 98 skill tree and setup.

I Am running t1-5 maps and the first 7-9 ones. The whites work good but the others, I am slow, I get one shot and the mobs don't die.

It would be nice, if there were more explanations as to how transition this build, there are also a lot of expensive jewels etc, which I am struggling to farm the currency to buy them. There also seem to be gems and tattos in the pob that don't exist anymore? As a player that doesn't know the game in and out it leaves me hanging at this point.

A friend help me with crafting the midgame gear. I am running the full reaper setup in a 6 link and have still srs and the wand. I have a large cluster jewel with feading frenzy, the rest of the jewels / sockets are still missing.

I feel like I am missing something to make the jump to the finished build / runing the build smoothly. I really like the reaper of revenants, or reaper in general, I would like to be able to play it well. ^^

This build damage is heavily relying on the ensnaring arrow setup, I suggest you get a minion bow first, just get high minion damage and +2 support gem first, then you should be doing good in yellow map. But t4 vorici is gone in this league, so colouring could be difficult, get a bow with lowest dex possible and roll reduced arritrbute requirement to colour it first, then slam Defeaning Essence of Fear and bench craft +2 support.

I have reupload the POB link and it does not have tattoos that are not available anymore.

Elegant Hubris and Impossible Escape could be quite expensive depends on the league, and should be last thing you want to get, focus on other item/jewel first.

You should use normal Reaper gem instead of transfigured version if you dont have enough damage. Only consider using Summon Reaper of Revenants when you have enough damage and want to have more clear speed in later game.
Dernière édition par cheapbunny, le 15 avr. 2024 08:44:36
Oh hey! Thanks for all the info and pointers!

I will try getting the bow done first and change to the normal reaper in maps where I struggle. And continue from there.

Thanks!
I dropped the build in the end.

I invested a lot in the bow, that is barely craftable the way it's needed, I only managed a five link, the last green socket wont go away. And it barely got me any farther.
It feels like this is lacking omph, mobs just don't die. I can't run maps higher than t10 and mechanics like abyss breach delirium just don't work. I either die or the mechanic ends, before I can get the mobs cleared.

I really enjoy the playstyle, I love the reaper, but I don't feel like this is a viable all content build.

Was nice coming back to peo for a while though.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires